Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 18 hours ago about Olivia
    When r u online?
  • 18 hours ago about Alexis
    Just got out the shower wankin over your pictures I can’t leave myself alone
  • 18 hours ago about Tina
    Hi Pete or should that be the man in the garden of love its been too long , need that catch up and much more , that bush is getting out of control xxx
  • 19 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hi Casey Rae or is it Racey Casey!! I know you and I are friends with JJ but it’s time we had naughty spunky wet fun . Mr Growler will keep an eye out for you 😉xx
  • 19 hours ago about Tina
    Afternoon Miss Battleaxe LOL. Incase you are wondering why you have not heard my dulcet tones recently, its because certain things have happeded and its taking longer to recover. I saw you were online but you are gabbing. A Nice Male

Phone Sex Profiles: Nicola

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Nicola on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7195

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Nicola (Pin 7195)

Nicola

Photos of Nicola

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Nicola

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Nicola isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1434 comments

Hello there, I am Nicola, I am 30 years old and my I.D number is 7195. I am a little chatterbox so a cock in my mouth will soon keep me quiet !! I've large tits, a big firm bottom and gorgeous long legs with a hairy cunt. I love to get naughty in the bedroom, in fact I like to get naughty any place, any where any time. Call me, Nicola 7195. Call me on and enter PIN 7195 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Nicola on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7195

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Nicola

1 day ago

Speak to you hopefully on Sunday or Monday or Tuesday

1 day ago

Hope the female concerned did not end up in any discomfort after you left Nicola! LOL

2 days ago

Don't worry Mr Nice guy, I've been over to hers xxx

2 days ago

Have just chatted to the V naughty Nicola. Glad all is well with you hen. Just getting over one or two events which have occurred since the end of 2022. Will take time but sooner rather than later your cunt will be jammed with butt plugs etc

2 days ago

Hi Nicola Was sorry to read Miss A N Other is feeling under the weather at mo. May I suggest you get your butt over to hers and give her some TLC (Gently of course)

3 days ago

I love you so much Nicola from your little Angel

4 days ago

Mr NG some things are just best left to rest

6 days ago

You should the erotic story on the dirty sex story website which involves a couple of your "besties" including your favourite "bestie". LOL

1 week ago

Hi Nicola sorry not been on this weekend getting back to myself now hope to call next week have a good week take care lots of love stevie xxxxxxx

1 week ago

Hiya sweet pea, Had an amazing chat yesterday can’t wait to speak again. You are so down to earth and it’s nice to be able to talk about anything. Love ya loads Richard❤️❤️

1 week ago

Dan, still waiting xx

1 week ago

Chris, your lovely too Keep smiling speak soon. Xxxxxxx

1 week ago

Hi princess it Dan love you too call next week love wash 🧽 car and walk round towen and cud up on sofa then give you full body massage xxxxx

1 week ago

Are you joining your "bestie" for a knees-up down the boozer this weekend? Or are you planning a "work-out for the individual concerned instead LOL Mr N G

2 weeks ago

Hi Nicola it was very lovely speaking with you today I really love ur voice and u r a lovely person I will message u the day before I come online we talk again u take care Luv Chris xxx Ticket Warden

2 weeks ago

Good moring beafull hope ok will call you long talk cacth up think fall in love you lot want buy big bunch flowers for you nicola love clean 🧽 your car then full body massage love dan x

2 weeks ago

I love a special delivery, Especially with you xx

2 weeks ago

Stevie, no worries darling Just get yourself better, Hugs and kisses xxxx

2 weeks ago

MR foreskin wanker , And what a mess you make on my knickers xx

2 weeks ago

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Vicky
(PIN: 7002)

Vicky

Courtney
(PIN: 7295)

Courtney

Shannon
(PIN: 1619)

Shannon

Debbie
(PIN: 1041)