Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 9 hours ago about Melissa
    Hey my credit ran out.... I’ll try the back door tomorrow might need to recreate the tommy keisha scenes lol.. brushing up on my french I’ll be ready tomorrow for sure hope you will be too.. D XX
  • 9 hours ago about JJ
    Online tonight ❤️ online all day Thursday and Friday. Possibly late night Thursday. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 9 hours ago about Janette
    Hi janette was lovely to talk to you last nite wow what a wank what a sexy girl jxx
  • 10 hours ago about Melissa
    I am a 32 D x
  • 10 hours ago about Abby
    Enjoy your hols Hen. Take a brolly with you incase you end up dripping wet in more ways than one LOL

Phone Sex Profiles: Nicola

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Nicola on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7195

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Nicola (Pin 7195)

Nicola

Photos of Nicola

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Nicola

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Nicola isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
400 comments

Hello there, I am Nicola, I am 29 years old and my I.D number is 7195. I am a natural red head with large tits, a big firm bottom and gorgeous long legs. I am natural between legs and have a beautiful wet cunt. I can be very chatty and friendly and kinky in the bedroom too. Give me a call, I'm waiting. Call me on and enter PIN 7195 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Nicola on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7195

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Nicola

19 hours ago

Was thinking of ringing a naughty mistress at 7:15am today 19 February, only to discover she had NOT logged online! A nice male caller

1 day ago

Nicola, how long have you been a G cup? And have you been any bigger? MrNicolaLover xxxx

1 day ago

How about having your female "slaves" at the same time giving Mistress Cheeky Nicola a hard fucking whilst at the same time she gives a verbal fucking to moi? A nice male caller

1 day ago

Mr male ..nice caller you lick my shit box.. Then mabe my female slaves and me will lick Your shit box out ?mabe more..I'm on after 11 night's..early morning..try me 7ish morning You definitely get me 😘😘😘

1 day ago

Oh Danny, carnt fucking wait... I'm on line afder 11ish most nights.. Early morning?? Hope you're balls are full? Come empty up me on me ..just love that fat cock 😘😘😋😋😘

1 day ago

Nicola when are you and your naughty female slaves available in order to lick out my shit hole? A nice male caller

2 days ago

Oh Nicola, you dirty fucking bitch. Can’t wait to feel my cock deep inside your soaking wet cunt and up your fucking arse. When can I suck your tits and spunk all over your face. Love Danny xx

5 days ago

Danny, That's me down and fucking dirty ..just loved sucking the spunk from your fat cock..especially when it's been up my shit box ..xx😋😋😋😘😘😘

6 days ago

Last time we spoke you were so fucking dirty Nicola! Can’t wait to hear your dirty voice again while I fill your sticky cunt with my hot spunk. Send me a dirty message in the meantime babes. Love Danny xx

6 days ago

Thank you for your patience.. Yes we need a lot of catching up.. But it will be worth it ?? 😘😘😘

6 days ago

What a greedy bugger he he he you are Nicola. A nice male

6 days ago

Mistress..still around..keep looking..hopefully Catch you soon??😘😘😘

1 week ago

Female..And man slaves..😘😘😘

1 week ago

Where are you mistress? Hope you are NOT getting up to mischief with your female slaves he he he

1 week ago

Profound apologies Mistress Nicola for the several disruptions when chatting earlier. Two were caused by visitors and one I think was caused by the weather. I would LOVE you AND your female Thai slaves to have your naughty way with my cock, balls and

1 week ago

I promise to be gentle...Mr Very lovely..first time caller??😘😘😘😘

1 week ago

Hi Nicola can i apply for the role of cleaning out your pussy when its filled with all these guys spunk i really want to be your sex slave John xx

1 week ago

Mr first time caller is normally tucked up in bed by 9pm! Isn’t that right Mr Scottish person?? LOL

1 week ago

I might enjoy that Nicola he he he. As long as you are gentle!!!!! A very nice first time caller

1 week ago

Yes Mr Michael..go ask my bestie beautiful friend..casey-Ray..?? First??😘😘😘😋😋😋

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Ruby
(PIN: 7127)

Ruby

Amelia
(PIN: 7080)

Amelia

Celine
(PIN: 1231)

Celine

Sonia
(PIN: 3846)