Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 hour ago about Diamond
    Fuck me you ebony goddess!
  • 1 hour ago about JJ
    K - thank you ❀️. My absolute pleasure also. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️
  • 1 hour ago about JJ
    John - no problem. Yes it was definitely worth the wait. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️ πŸ–€
  • 1 hour ago about Nicky
    NICKY have I got it throng again if I have please accept my apologies you did log on for me one Friday about 5 years ago LOVE you NICKY LOVE you always xx PETE πŸ™‚πŸ’‘πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
  • 1 hour ago about Nicky
    NICKY have I got it throng again if I have please accept my apologies you did log on for me one Friday about 5 years ago LOVE you NICKY LOVE you always xx PETE πŸ™‚πŸ’‘πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Phone Sex Profiles: Nicola

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Nicola on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7195

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Nicola (Pin 7195)

Nicola

Photos of Nicola

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Nicola

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Nicola isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1315 comments

Hello there, I am Nicola, I am 30 years old and my I.D number is 7195. I am a natural red head with large tits, a big firm bottom and gorgeous long legs. I am natural between legs and have a beautiful wet cunt. I can be very chatty and friendly and kinky in the bedroom too. Give me a call, I'm waiting. Call me on and enter PIN 7195 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Nicola on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7195

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Nicola

7 hours ago

John, Your such a guyπŸ’‹β€οΈ And so passionate πŸŽ‰β€οΈ Thanks you πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

7 hours ago

Ian, 🀭 I think you got a little excited 🀭 πŸ’‹

8 hours ago

Chris, Watersport πŸ˜‰β€οΈπŸ’‹Def my favourite πŸ’‹ I definitely enjoyed sharing that with you πŸ’‹β€οΈ

8 hours ago

Taz,πŸ’‹ Thanks for calling me again πŸ’‹ I just love you asking me to do naughty things to yourself πŸ˜ˆπŸ‘πŸ’‹πŸ˜‰β€οΈ

8 hours ago

I just loved walking all over you πŸ₯° With my spiky heels on πŸ’‹πŸ‘ πŸ’‹πŸ‘

8 hours ago

Oh thanks for letting me join in πŸ’‹ With you and your sexy misses ❀️ Hope you gave her loads of spunk ? πŸ˜…πŸ˜ˆπŸ‘πŸ’‹

11 hours ago

Boys I've been fucked good and filled right up with spunk πŸ’§ so today i want only cum eaters to clean out my soaking wet cunt πŸ‘… πŸ‘… πŸ˜ƒ

17 hours ago

Hi guys, When you whisper l carnt hear you I had 2 calls this morning of this nature So try talk up 😹

23 hours ago

The first Steve, Who lasted 10 minutes. Getting better ,, Oh lovely arse licker πŸ€­πŸ˜›πŸ€ͺπŸ’‹β™₯️

1 day ago

Lol men to say Jim, Definitely would love to empty your balls πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ‘πŸ€­πŸ’‹β™₯️

1 day ago

Oh yes l do love titties πŸ˜‹β™₯οΈπŸ˜‰All size β™₯️β™₯️ All size cocks cunts , πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‰ We could all arder each other about ,πŸ˜…πŸ˜ˆ BRING it on boy's and girls πŸ₯°β™₯οΈπŸ’‹πŸ’‹

1 day ago

Pauline, Paul, Your going on my top favourite caller list Shit piss play Loved it all πŸ’–πŸ’ž Definitely looking forward to next time πŸ’‹πŸ’‹β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ₯°

1 day ago

Oh simon , That gang bang wow, With you up my arse hole , πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜¬πŸ’‹

1 day ago

Simon, l just loved your Irish accent πŸ’‹β€οΈ Thanks for liking my arse hole πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‰ Was lovely πŸ’‹β€οΈπŸ˜‰

1 day ago

Max, l really enjoyed fucking you With my 8inch strap on πŸ˜‰πŸ€­β€οΈπŸ’‹

1 day ago

Oh Him, l would love to empty your balls πŸ€­πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ’‹

1 day ago

Christian ,you was a sissy after all πŸ€­πŸ˜‰πŸ’‹

1 day ago

Nicola I did not realise you were gagging to be severely FUCKED 24/7/365 LOL Maybe you should request some action from your fellow dominatrix on here in order to satisfy your "hunger" for some nice big titties to suck on an loads of big fannies to fi

1 day ago

Hi N empty my balls please, jim

1 day ago

Any Steven , Steve out there Who don't actually come quickly ? Because I've just realised Men with that name do 😬🀨πŸ₯± For fucks sake l need a good hard Shag πŸ‘πŸ’‹

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Suzie
(PIN: 1975)

Suzie

Christina
(PIN: 7022)

Christina

Anna
(PIN: 7052)

Anna

Lacey
(PIN: 7238)