Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 2 days ago about Laura
    Baby woke up in the early hours with a rock hard cock I was ready to make your pussy squirt again and for you to make me blow my load of sticky creamy cum yummy miss u love u loads nobby the beast xx 💋💋♥️♥️💋💋♥️♥️
  • 2 days ago about Penny
    Penny would you use your high heels on my cock and balls? I would love your stiletto heels pushed into my cock. Rob
  • 2 days ago about Penny
    Penny would you use your high heels on my cock and balls? I would love your stiletto heels pushed into my cock. Rob
  • 2 days ago about Jo-Jo
    Such a sexy fun woman who knows how to turn a man on....wow
  • 2 days ago about Suzie
    Keep your pecker up guys, we're get through this, having the naughtiest of times together 💋 Suzie's ready to have some FUN 👄

Phone Sex Profiles: Nicola

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Nicola on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7195

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Nicola (Pin 7195)

Nicola

Photos of Nicola

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Nicola

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Nicola isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
524 comments

Hello there, I am Nicola, I am 29 years old and my I.D number is 7195. I am a natural red head with large tits, a big firm bottom and gorgeous long legs. I am natural between legs and have a beautiful wet cunt. I can be very chatty and friendly and kinky in the bedroom too. Give me a call, I'm waiting. Call me on and enter PIN 7195 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Nicola on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7195

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Nicola

2 days ago

Fuck that hairy cunt fuck that big mouth fuck that fat arse

2 days ago

O i was a good time girl

2 days ago

Yes Nicola you're right. All the girls do a great job, especially now. And you keep safe and well Nicola, missing you a lot, will get to you whenever I can, promise! For a really good chat and a special fuck! Nxxx

3 days ago

I think about all the girls..anyone out there. We are all in this together be safe play safe

3 days ago

Munching sounds yummy.. Yes l will lick it off.. Then spit some into your mouth.. Come bring it on ??😋😋😋😋😘

3 days ago

Mr nice guy.. Yes l did do what you said.. You're girl's been on .. Hopefully you catch her. She must be fine if she's on line. Be good play safe xx

3 days ago

Please don't forget about the girls and if I catch some ass in France who's gonna get the symptoms

3 days ago

Soooo your a squirter. ....well when im munching your cunt i expect you to gush all over my face then I want you to lick it off me xxx

3 days ago

Hey Nicola Luckily for you when you were digging your nails and finger fucking my arse earlier on it was clean LOL PS if you are able to find out about what we were chatting about earlier please let me know thx. Mr Nice Male

3 days ago

John,that's ok xx

3 days ago

Casey _Ray , my beautiful bestie friend. I did .he was fine. Just missing you ..and was worried how you are with this corona virus .love you xxx beautiful..

3 days ago

Hi bestie, did you tell John from Kent the situation for me? Casey-Rae x

3 days ago

Thank you again for everything Nicola from John in Kent

3 days ago

Yes I am definitely 😋😋

3 days ago

Colin, yes your very good at that munching.. Any time 😋😋😘😊

4 days ago

Hey Nicola are you a squirter

4 days ago

Hi I'm Colin the cunt muncher do you want a visit

4 days ago

N , we had to be quick and dirty..Lol Because you haven't much time My cunt and arse allways ready for action. Any time hun xx xx xx

4 days ago

Lol that sounds like a good deal lol

4 days ago

You were great as always Nicola - quick and dirty and a bit different this time but we both came quickly! Hope it's not too long before the next time - keep that cunt and arsehole ready!!! Nxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Leila
(PIN: 7216)

Leila

Tanya
(PIN: 1003)

Tanya

Kerry
(PIN: 1511)

Kerry

Lotus
(PIN: 7081)