Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 2 days ago about Casey-Rae
    OH MY GOODNESS... who dares speak of ManUre (MUFC) on my comments!!! i am a true Mancunian therefore I am blue through and through. HAHAHAH Casey-Rae xx
  • 2 days ago about Nicky
    Good I need you from David❤️❤️❤️💋💋💋❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • 2 days ago about Casey-Rae
    Hi Mr. C hope you been keeping well. I would say ask Nicky if she wants to come on one of the girly nights in Manchester but i hear she supports Liverpool.... Casey-Rae xx
  • 2 days ago about Abby
    Hello my sexy darling I want to bang your ass Abbey my my hands squeeze really tightly on your shoes watermelons nuts
  • 2 days ago about Abby
    Hair Abbey India would you get your tits out for me me so I can play with my cock Vegeta

Phone Sex Profiles: Nicola

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Nicola on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7195

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Nicola (Pin 7195)

Nicola

Photos of Nicola

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Nicola

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Nicola isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
961 comments

Hello there, I am Nicola, I am 29 years old and my I.D number is 7195. I am a natural red head with large tits, a big firm bottom and gorgeous long legs. I am natural between legs and have a beautiful wet cunt. I can be very chatty and friendly and kinky in the bedroom too. Give me a call, I'm waiting. Call me on and enter PIN 7195 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Nicola on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7195

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Nicola

2 days ago

Andy ,was lovely talking today..speak soon hampson Xxxx xxxxx

3 days ago

Well m , wouldn't say much top secret I told you how she likes it 😉😉

3 days ago

Well m , wouldn't say much top secret I told you how she likes it 😉😉

3 days ago

Andy, l did message you about Thursday.. Mabe bad signal my end Sometimes the systems playing up l think Yes I'm ok xxxxxxxx

3 days ago

Nicola, hope all is well? Andy xxx

3 days ago

M did not say much about it when I asked that is why I rang you A nice male

4 days ago

Nicola, so looking forward to Thursday, I'm sure you will get kinky as usual 😉, ready and waiting, love Andy 😘 xxxxx 😉

6 days ago

George, darling I'm very well. Looking forward to our next chat darling xxxxx

6 days ago

Nicola, keep smiling there lots of people that love you on here and off, and your gorgeous. Lots of love 😘 xxxxx 😉

6 days ago

To who's asking what time's I'm on ..l don t put times up so you need to keep checking 😁

6 days ago

Hi gorgeous hope you are well. Want to finger your wet pussy. Take care sweetheart George ❤️❤️❤️😘😘😋😋😋

1 week ago

Hey Nicola FFS please ram a cork inside your fanny as it has NOT fucking stopped pouring here since yesterday (Sunday) morning! A nice male

1 week ago

Glad we caught up Sunday after the phone line nice chat and even nicer session in your bedroom. Lots of love 😘 xxxxx 😉 look forward to next time 😉

1 week ago

Hi Nicola, we got cut short because of the bad line, hopefully catch later (Sunday) or in the week, hope our usual spot is OK Thursday, Love Andy 😘 xxxxx 😉

1 week ago

What can I say next time it could be you!❤️

1 week ago

Hi gorgeous. Want to hold you in my arms You are amazing. Lots of love George 😘😘😘😘😘

1 week ago

Nicola, Lots of love 😘 xxxxx 😉

1 week ago

N , my top guy ..you made me a happy bunny Happy days 😊😊😉😉😋😚😚😙🤩😍😍😘

1 week ago

Nicola what times are you usually online please? X

1 week ago

Beautiful Nicola!! *****5-star, 10/10, perfect! Fuck again soon!! Nxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Amy
(PIN: 1980)

Amy

Tania
(PIN: 1653)

Tania

Carmen
(PIN: 1087)

Carmen

Karly
(PIN: 7176)