Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 52 minutes ago about Diamond
    Fuck me you ebony goddess!
  • 54 minutes ago about JJ
    K - thank you ❤️. My absolute pleasure also. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 55 minutes ago about JJ
    John - no problem. Yes it was definitely worth the wait. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️ 🖤
  • 55 minutes ago about Nicky
    NICKY have I got it throng again if I have please accept my apologies you did log on for me one Friday about 5 years ago LOVE you NICKY LOVE you always xx PETE 🙂💑💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
  • 56 minutes ago about Nicky
    NICKY have I got it throng again if I have please accept my apologies you did log on for me one Friday about 5 years ago LOVE you NICKY LOVE you always xx PETE 🙂💑💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Phone Sex Profiles: Samantha

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Samantha on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 6124

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Samantha (Pin 6124)

Samantha

Photos of Samantha

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Samantha

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Samantha isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
302 comments

Hi guys, Samantha here. My agent number is 6124. I'm 5ft 5" in height. I'm a brunette with lovely brown eyes, a lovely pair of cock sucking lips and all my curves are in the right places. I don't know about you but I'm feeling hot and horny right now. Why don't you give me a call and we can get naughty together. Call me on and enter PIN 6124 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Samantha on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 6124

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Samantha

1 week ago

Hi Sam came home to find my wife bent over the sofa knickers round her ankles while my mates took turns to pound her cunt n mouth till she was completely filled with sperm then made me lick her cunt out xxjamiexx

1 week ago

Hey bb, was great speaking to u.j. can't wait again to oil u up with that ankle bracelet and those red lips.

2 weeks ago

Hi Sam come online on Sat 5th Sept at around midnight please xx

2 weeks ago

Sam u dirty sexy girl.. I want to fill ur pussy with my tongue deep inside your warm pussy hole..

4 weeks ago

Sam come online Wed 19th Aug 5.45am

4 weeks ago

Thank you for a lovely session. I loved getting together with you. I loved giving you my spunk deep inside you. I love you Samantha from Simon. Xxxxxxxx

1 month ago

Sam come online Tues 18th Aug morning around 5.45am

1 month ago

Sam please come online tonight Sat 8th Aug around midnight make it worth your while.

1 month ago

Hi Sam come online this morning please Thurs 6th Aug X

1 month ago

Hi Samantha. Just want to say that i am going to spread my wifes legs apart and put yayo in between her ass cheeks and sniff it and lick it out of her ass hole and pussy

2 months ago

Hi Sam when are you next online ???

2 months ago

Hi Sam spoke to you today this morning had a lovely chat about what you really do for a job speak soon again xxxxx

2 months ago

Wow sam image 6 does it for me,nice pink suckable lips and big boobs to slide my cock in between i'm just so horny thinking about it and send my spunk all over your lovely pretty face.horny Alan.

2 months ago

Wat time u work until

3 months ago

Nice georgous bottom love to worship itj

3 months ago

Waited for you on wednesday.What happened?again.awaiting your response...

3 months ago

Samantha u moan and groan so beautifully that I jus want to keep on licking ur warm pussy and taste your pussy juice inside my mouth and in my neck. Oh yes baby come on. I love that. I would bend you over and fuck ur pussy and ass hole with my tongue

4 months ago

Tonight at usual time...jv

4 months ago

Tonight at usual time...

4 months ago

Come online morning time 6:30 am

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page