Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 8 hours ago about Melissa
    Hey my credit ran out.... I’ll try the back door tomorrow might need to recreate the tommy keisha scenes lol.. brushing up on my french I’ll be ready tomorrow for sure hope you will be too.. D XX
  • 8 hours ago about JJ
    Online tonight ❤️ online all day Thursday and Friday. Possibly late night Thursday. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 9 hours ago about Janette
    Hi janette was lovely to talk to you last nite wow what a wank what a sexy girl jxx
  • 9 hours ago about Melissa
    I am a 32 D x
  • 9 hours ago about Abby
    Enjoy your hols Hen. Take a brolly with you incase you end up dripping wet in more ways than one LOL

Phone Sex Profiles: Samantha

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Samantha on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 6124

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Samantha (Pin 6124)

Samantha

Photos of Samantha

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Samantha

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Samantha isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
277 comments

Hi guys, Samantha here. My agent number is 6124. I'm 5ft 5" in height. I'm a brunette with lovely brown eyes, a lovely pair of cock sucking lips and all my curves are in the right places. I don't know about you but I'm feeling hot and horny right now. Why don't you give me a call and we can get naughty together. Call me on and enter PIN 6124 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Samantha on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 6124

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Samantha

3 days ago

How big are your breasts Samantha?

4 weeks ago

I want to cover your sexy big tits in my spunk spurting my hot creamy load all over them leaving them dripping in my cum. Fuck i want to talk to you and wank my cock for you babe. Do i enter your pin when i ring? Never done this before im so excite

4 weeks ago

You look so friken hot and horny it feels great rubbing my hard throbing cock thinking of talking to you. I warn you im a very sexy horny guy as well and love the idea of turning you on with our sexy chat. Holding back my cum untill i spurt everywher

4 weeks ago

Wow looking at your sexy pics and reading your profile has my cock rock hard and throbing. Would love to chat and show how horny i am wanking my throbing cock hard for a good half an hour. Holing back from cuming untill you want me to spurt everywher

1 month ago

J i will do thank you VJxx

1 month ago

Dear love you and take care and go easy on the feet.JVxx

1 month ago

Sam, l want to put my cock as far as it will go up your arse. Bum admirer.

1 month ago

Happy New year to you darling. Miss you and take care honey.JV

1 month ago

Happy new year everyone and all the best for 2020

1 month ago

Good morning J Happy new year when it comes and all the best for 2020 VJ xx

1 month ago

Merry christmas to all my callers

1 month ago

Was hoping that you were coming on early morning today friday but is in vain.

2 months ago

Hi Samantha, what's your bra size? Xx

2 months ago

Everyday i wank over your photos xx D

2 months ago

A sexy half jamaican half English 32 year old

2 months ago

A sexy 32 year old

2 months ago

Lovely talking to you darling. Hope the history helped you. Love you always...vj

2 months ago

See you on all night you must have made many many men shoot their loads. I was in work so couldn't call off now for 3 weeks so I'm going to phone you and fuck you long long time x D

2 months ago

You deserve to be fucked long and hard xxx D

2 months ago

8pm Monday night

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page