Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 13 hours ago about Roxi-Jade
    Hope you're ok. Miss you cumming again and again for me. Let me know when next online so I can make you soak your bed. I want to rub my hard cock over your clitoris then hold my cock inside you while your legs shake. Doug
  • 14 hours ago about Sarah
    You look like a quick ball drainer 3 to 5 mins is that right? How many cumshots you get a day? Jim want mine
  • 14 hours ago about Jodie
    .Hi, my darling Paul, sorry I've not been on much this week....trip to the dentist, hopefully chat next week?? Missing u, my darling Xx Jodie 😘 Xx
    .Hi, my gorgeous tummy worshipper I'm on at various times wed, Thurs and Fri so let me no what time is best for u, and I'll let u no if I'll b here, waiting for u....Xx Jodie 😘 Xx
    .Just tell me time and place, Craig, and I'll b waiting with my fat arse up in the air.....lol 🤣 Xx Jodie 😘 Xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Debs

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Debs on 0909 860 9614

Remember to enter PIN 7205

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Debs (Pin 7205)

Debs

Photos of Debs

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Debs

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Debs isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
329 comments

Hi guys, my names Debbie, I am 54 and I come from Salford. I’ve got long brown hair and blue eyes. I am a dress size 12 to 14. My pussy is always wet, I love being licked out. I’m alone and horny. Call me guys on 7205, I’m waiting to make you happy. Call me on and enter PIN 7205 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Debs on 0909 860 9614 & enter PIN 7205

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Debs

1 day ago

hi pete yes

4 days ago

Hi debs spoke a while ago wondered if you could treat me like a sissy slut verbally and physically , would also like you to get me to wank off using fridge products for lubricants, fridge Pete

2 weeks ago

thanks Debs honey for a wonderful fuck with you bent over and me pounding your juicy wet sticky and very tastey cunt , you drained my heavy balls most enjoyable , what a lady , xxx Jack LATC

1 month ago

fabulous releif emtying my heavy balls with the gorgeous Debs and her amazing juicy sticky and very wet CUNT what a fabulous ride , what a lady , xxxJack

2 months ago

what a start to a great weekend a fabulous fuck with Debs , and her juicy wet and sticky not forgetting tasty (nectar) CUNT , filled her beautiful wet hole with spunk , this lady is definately no 1 fuck babe , bfn lol latc xxxJack

2 months ago

Hola all. My mates and I happy we heard the articles here. I’ve been stripping my files for this info for weeks and I will be convincing my besties to hop on by. The other night I was skipping through the best sites out there trying to loca

2 months ago

thanks Debs for another wonderful fuck at your lovely wet sticky juicy and very tasty Cunt , totally drained my heavy balls , I think my cock was just made for that fantastic cunt of yours . bfn , latc Jack xxxx

2 months ago

hi jack thank u xx

3 months ago

another ball emptier , licked out this gorgeous ladys wet juicy sticky and very tasty cunt , followed by one truly fantastic fuck , definately the best fuck on this site , one realy horny lady , Debs your the best honey , Jack xxxx

3 months ago

Hi Debs Ive been missing that fabulous juicy wet cunt , last couple of weeks ,made up for it with lovely 69 then pounding your delicious cunt , what a fantastic fuck you are , lol Jack xx

3 months ago

a big thank you to the beautiful Debs for a fab fuck at her wonderrful wet juicy sticky cunt absolutely 1st class lady , heading up to the pub now with the biggest grin , lol Jack xxxx

3 months ago

hi debs do you play with your self.is your pussy wet very day.nicky

3 months ago

unable to hold back , just had to get back to gorgeous Debs and her amazing bald juicy and very tasty Cunt , Jack xxxx

4 months ago

wonderful fuck with this amazing Lancashire lass , great fuck (doggy) licking out her cunt and shitter and a nice blowjob , what a fucking lady , Jack xxx ps if all the girls in Salford are as accomodating as you , think I will pop down for a visit

4 months ago

Hi Debs forgot to add in when I look at your pictures no 4 just think about ramming my cock right into your wonderful CUNT , I will wank like crazy just thinking of you xx Jack

4 months ago

Hi debbie it's Dan i love being a little dirty sex slave for you xxx

4 months ago

Debs can't wait to talk again my cock is hungry for that dripping cunt spk soon Gary xxxx

4 months ago

hi jack chat soon x

4 months ago

thanks Debs balls well and truly drained with an excellent shag with your amazing cunt , cocks getting hard again just thinking about this beautiful Lady , thanks Jack xxx

4 months ago

Ring me jack let me drain those balls with my mouth xx debs😜💦

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Kerry
(PIN: 1143)

Kerry

Lola-May
(PIN: 1095)

Lola-May

Kinky Kumari
(PIN: 1527)

Kinky Kumari

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories