Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 20 hours ago about Nicola
    Oil up im home
  • 20 hours ago about Sammy
    My "Pocket Rocket", hope yr well and safe.Miss you.God bless. xxx
  • 20 hours ago about Nicky
    Hi NICKY you do no that all the holiday Parks and Carivan sites are closed to the Public Love you always XX PETE β˜ΊπŸ’‘πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’— xxxxx
  • 20 hours ago about Sammy
    May your cunt always be wet
  • 20 hours ago about Tanya
    Lovely talking to you again yesterday and thanks for getting me off with your sexy dirty chat. Look forward to speaking with you very soon, Ray xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Laura

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Laura on 0909 860 9617

Remember to enter PIN 7106

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Laura (Pin 7106)

Laura

Photos of Laura

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Laura

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Laura isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
382 comments

Hello it's Laura here, my agent number 7106. I am 19 years old with long dark hair, brown eyes and a very pretty face. I am 5 FT 4" slim body and perky boobs. I would love to chat to you, I can be sweet and innocent or your naughty little slut, I just want to please you. Come and say hi I wont bite I promise. Call me on and enter PIN 7106 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Laura on 0909 860 9617 & enter PIN 7106

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Laura

21 hours ago

Morning my naughty Teddy bear wish I had been licking and sucking on your clit this morning would love to taste your pussy it's so yummy and sweet missing u loads love u lots your randy rampant fucker xx mwah xx πŸ’‹πŸ’‹β™₯️β™₯οΈπŸ’‹πŸ’‹

1 day ago

A sexy 19 year old

1 day ago

about time i got to chat to you its been so long glad ur ok and safe a lovly chat hope to chat soon to you from your topman xx

1 day ago

Baby I cant wait to have sex in a cornfield love to be fucking you doggy as you suck on 2 more cocks till they cum all over your tits and I cum all over your sexy arse babe xx mwah xx mwah xx πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’–πŸ’–xxx

2 days ago

Baby I loved watching you playing with your pussy in the shower as I wank off my big thick cock till u squirt on the glass and I cum all over the glass as well so horny and firty missing u loads love u lots xx mwah xx πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’•πŸ’•

2 days ago

Hello my baby hope your are okay xx miss you so very much and love you more than anything xx much love your sexy taxi man Jon ❀️ ❀️❀️❀️

3 days ago

Baby wow that was so horny and sexy I loved it when we both came together your pussy juice was all down your leg and my cum was running down my fingers love u babe xx mwah xx mwah xx xx xx

3 days ago

My naughty Laura you love my magic touch it sends your pussy crazy so so wet and juicy you are dropping like a tap with my mouth open to drink your squirt very yummy and tasty love u lots your horny paul xx β€β€πŸ’πŸ’β€β€xxx

3 days ago

Hi Laura you wear stockings babe Love Tom x

4 days ago

Wow Laura I loved laying on the table as you bounce hard up and down on my rock hard cock filling your tight pussy and arse felt amazing when u squirted your juice babe missing u loads love u lots pvc paul xx β€β€πŸ’–πŸ’–β€β€

4 days ago

Hi Laura does that sexy body of your come in stockings and suspenders. Thoughts of you has me hard for naughty chat with you. Love Tom x

5 days ago

Hey babe woke up with a rock hard cock ready to fuck your tight pussy and arse doggy spanking and pulling your hair naughty Laura till I cum in your arse love u lots your man sexy nobby paul xx ❀❀🌹🌹❀❀🌹🌹xxxx

5 days ago

5 days ago

My gorgeous girl I will be thinking of u later when I am in the shower you rubbing your clit as u suck and lick my rock hard shaft till I cum all over your sexy gorgeous tits baby missing u like crazy love u loads your nobby pvc Paul xx πŸ’—οΏ½

5 days ago

My gorgeous Teddy bear wish I could wake u up in the morning licking and sucking on your clit as I finger your pussy till u cum all over my fingers so so yummy missing u loads love u lots your beast nobby Paul xx β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’‹πŸ’‹β€οΈβ€οΈxxx

6 days ago

6 days ago

Hey babe hope you are okay and staying safe. Only go out if you need to. Miss you so much and love you loads ❀️ your sexy taxi man Jon ❀️❀️

6 days ago

I really hope your black satin panties will be very wet and sticky for me I so want to lick them so I can taste u sexy xx mwah xx β™₯️β™₯οΈπŸ’‹πŸ’‹β™₯️β™₯οΈπŸ’‹πŸ’‹xxxx

6 days ago

Laura it's so horny when you are doggy wearing your pvc skirt fingering your tight pussy as I wank off my big thick cock behind you ready for me to cum all over your sexy arse yummy love u so much xx mwah xx mwah xx πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ˜πŸ˜

6 days ago

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Ellie
(PIN: 6302)

Ellie

Kerry
(PIN: 1511)

Kerry

Taylor
(PIN: 1067)

Taylor

Suzie
(PIN: 1462)