Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 6 minutes ago about Vanessa
    So nice to see that Bridlington's no 1 naughty fruit tart is behaving herself, so that there is no need to get the scaffolding poles out to lift those 66MMMMMMMMMMMMM melons of hers off the floor in order to wedge them firmly in place.
  • 13 minutes ago about Nicky
    You cheeky fucker Nicky. PS thx for the get well soon part. I am well on the way to recovery just in time to wedge open your holes for your friends Rainbow and Gnasher + our mutual "female friend"
  • 16 minutes ago about JJ
    Rocket 🚀 man - give me a call and you will find out!!! I don't somehow think you would be disappointed. 💦 💦 Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 19 minutes ago about Suzie
    Hope your lady garden is not frost bound Miss Blonde Boobies LOL A nice friend
  • 1 hour ago about Nicky
    Good morning my sexy sweetheart Nicky hope you have good weekend I will be thinking about you lot you made every thing or for me when it is not or all my love your David ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Phone Sex Profiles: Ellie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Ellie on 0909 860 9605

Remember to enter PIN 6302

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Ellie (Pin 6302)

Ellie

Photos of Ellie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Ellie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Ellie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1452 comments

Hi my names Ellie. I'm just a girly girl from the north east. I've got long dark hair, big brown eyes, 5ft 6" tall with a nice slim size 10 figure and big boobs. I'm an outgoing girly. I love going to pubs, clubs and socializing. I'd love it if you want to hear more. Come through to Ellie and we will have a chat. Call me on and enter PIN 6302 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Ellie on 0909 860 9605 & enter PIN 6302

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Ellie

13 hours ago

Hi Ellie had a fantastic chat last night from my lorry you have the sexiest voice & dirty talk your fantastic

1 day ago

Fantastic and filthy as always Ellie. Make sure you clean those panties. Kev from Darlo xx

2 weeks ago

Hi I on and off most of the day but im usually on late nites too give me a message and let me know a time and day then we can cum together ......... Lots of fun x

2 weeks ago

Hi Ellie thanks for making me cum loads the biggest largest load in ages I wish it had been inside your pussy we could have had a 69 afterwards and that lovely wet pussys on my face umm yummy 😋 let's do it again soon when ru normaly available??!?

1 month ago

Hello Danny where have you been x

1 month ago

Hi Steve thanks for the lovely message it amazin what we can do with a magazine and little cock speak soon xx

1 month ago

Hi Ellie, Steve here just finished a magazine before we spoke. Great you cater for all sizes and helped me have a big cum. As i am a fulltime wanker it is great to speak to you whilst i am on the job. Hope to speak to you soon.

1 month ago

Hi sweetie I hope your up for it tonite speak later.........xx

1 month ago

Hi Ellie When will you be online next as I would love to have a chat with you.. Love your photos Tom

2 months ago

Hi Paul yes im missing that big hard cock x

2 months ago

Hi Ellie hope you have missed me and my hard cock it sends you crazy paul xx xx xx

4 months ago

Hey darling!! Lovely catch up, glad I got you all hot and horny. Getting that pussy and wet and horny, must have been the time of your life!!

4 months ago

Hey there gorgeous, sorry I haven't been on as much, work has been so tiresome, I actually lose my energy. Hopefully speak soon xxx Danny. Just think of me .....

4 months ago

Hi London guy Danny............ 5 words to describe you Handsome.... very horny ... funny ....... exciting .......so nice xx

4 months ago

Wheres my sexy Danny not heard from you .........

4 months ago

Danny................ You make me sooo wet xxx

4 months ago

You just can't help yourself. Can you?! If I were to describe you in 5 words it would be: sexy, attractive, horny, respectful and caring. So how would you describe me in 5 words? From your boy in London Danny xxx

4 months ago

Hoped you enjoyed that time. Double trouble before and after having a shower got you allll horny and wet. That tight cunt must be soaking with cum every where with my sexy voice turning you on. Take care Danny xxx

5 months ago

hi ellie best body on box cum six times to your pics your cunt i'd die for cant wait for next talk 💋👌❤

5 months ago

Well I do try my best xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Scarlett
(PIN: 1016)

Scarlett

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Debs

Sammy
(PIN: 1746)

Sammy

Jasmine
(PIN: 7167)