Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 hour ago about Vanessa
    So nice to see that Bridlington's no 1 naughty fruit tart is behaving herself, so that there is no need to get the scaffolding poles out to lift those 66MMMMMMMMMMMMM melons of hers off the floor in order to wedge them firmly in place.
  • 1 hour ago about Nicky
    You cheeky fucker Nicky. PS thx for the get well soon part. I am well on the way to recovery just in time to wedge open your holes for your friends Rainbow and Gnasher + our mutual "female friend"
  • 1 hour ago about JJ
    Rocket 🚀 man - give me a call and you will find out!!! I don't somehow think you would be disappointed. 💦 💦 Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 1 hour ago about Suzie
    Hope your lady garden is not frost bound Miss Blonde Boobies LOL A nice friend
  • 2 hours ago about Nicky
    Good morning my sexy sweetheart Nicky hope you have good weekend I will be thinking about you lot you made every thing or for me when it is not or all my love your David ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Phone Sex Profiles: Janette

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Janette on 0909 860 9605

Remember to enter PIN 7286

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Janette (Pin 7286)

Janette

Photos of Janette

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Janette

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Janette isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
64 comments

Hi my name is Janette, I am a mature blonde, I’m slim and stand 5 Ft 11" in stilettos, I wear thigh high nylon stockings and squeeze my double D’s in a push up Bra. I'd love to dress up and spend time with you Call me on 7286. Call me on and enter PIN 7286 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Janette on 0909 860 9605 & enter PIN 7286

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Janette

2 days ago

love your photos, you are one spunky angel

2 days ago

love you in your sexy stockings and suspenders as you make my prick twitch babe

2 days ago

A beautiful blonde x

2 days ago

ok, i will call you Wednesday night. x

2 days ago

Lovely smile and love eyes. would look good with my penis in your mouth. David

2 days ago

Thank you all for the comments. I work nights. Janette x

2 days ago

Hi what time will you be working so i can call? you're hot !! my cock is twitching x

3 days ago

good morning beautiful, you made me spunk all over last night. woke up with a hard dick thinking of it you're fucking gorgeous the best dick sucker on here xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 days ago

hey sexy voice, i loved you before but seeing your photographs you are one special lady

3 days ago

You are so pretty, i masterbated over your pics, i look forward to speaking to you very soon. Tom from Yorkshire xx

3 days ago

Nice photos

3 days ago

Hi Janette it's Paul from ashington black stockings turn me on you turn me on do you work Sunday nights because I would like you to come online that night so I can fuck you very very hard Janette from ashington Paul X X X X

4 days ago

Thanks for the chat, you're a very sexy and very sensual lady. I will call you again next week. Take care beautiful lady x

5 days ago

Hi Janette my cock twitching for you in your seamed stockings. Peter x

5 days ago

Was lovely chatting to you, naughty sexy lady

1 week ago

Thank you for all your comments. I work nights, from Midnight. Janette.

1 week ago

Hi what time will you be working so i can call? you're hot !! my cock is twitching x

1 week ago

OH MY GOD, finally can put a face to the voice you are stunning !!!!!!!!!

1 week ago

you are so pretty with a beautiful smile and a sexy voice. M xx

1 week ago

Loved thought of seeing you in your seamed stockings and suspenders. Tom xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Tanya
(PIN: 6354)

Tanya

Jules
(PIN: 1630)

Jules

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

Suzie
(PIN: 1975)