Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 18 hours ago about JJ
    JJ loved our chat, and your giggles, as always. No, not broken but a tad unresponsive. However I am sure with you dextrous tongue and nimble fingers, with a passing homage to cpr, gentle with the compressions, you will elicit the required response! π
  • 18 hours ago about Felicity
    Hi guy hope u are all well? Sorry if u cant catch me. My shift with new job are all over at mo but have been on every day hope to speck to you soon xxx
  • 18 hours ago about Felicity
    Love ur accent, love the way you talk dirty and can have a good chat. Deffo will ring you again. From scotty
  • 19 hours ago about Ivy
    Had fun working (& hurting) your tight little ass yesterday ivy whilst watching the 4 guys fuck that 1 tart, if only it had been you in her place!
  • 19 hours ago about JJ
    Paul - would love to come and sit on your desk again!!! 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

Phone Sex Profiles: JJ

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call JJ on 0909 860 9605

Remember to enter PIN 1673

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

JJ (Pin 1673)

JJ

Photos of JJ

Click the photos below to view more pictures of JJ

AVAILABLE TO CHAT
JJ is available to chat! Just call
0909 860 9605 & enter pin 1673

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

11279 comments

Hi guys, my name is JJ, I am a very naughty sexy milf, i would love to tease and please you with my voluptuous boobs and curvy bum, which i love to be spanked. I am naturally submissive but as you know a woman is likely to change her mind at a moments notice. So please do not be shy, enter my pin 1673 and tell me your needs, fantasies and fetishes. Call me on and enter PIN 1673 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call JJ on 0909 860 9605 & enter PIN 1673

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about JJ

18 hours ago

19 hours ago

Paul - would love to come and sit on your desk again!!! 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

19 hours ago

Hello gorgeous - been thinking about you a lot. NN x

19 hours ago

Josh - glad you liked my pics. I liked you right between my thighs. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

19 hours ago

Jay - hard and intense, just as I like it!!! Mutual pleasure!?! 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

20 hours ago

John - loved feeling your hands all over my body. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

20 hours ago

Kevin - wow that was really good riding you. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

21 hours ago

JJ you are fucking amazing, so hot πŸ”₯ πŸ’¦ πŸ’¦ πŸ’¦

21 hours ago

YES Rocket man , when are you actually going to call our lovely JJ?πŸ’«πŸŒŽπŸͺπŸš€πŸš€

22 hours ago

Rocket πŸš€ man - anyway, when are you actually going to call me and reveal yourself????? 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

22 hours ago

JS - glad you managed to get a break from all that DIY! Enjoy your glass of wine 🍷 later. Enjoy your browsing!!! Take care ❀️. Xxx love J xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️ πŸ“ πŸ‰ 🍫 🍍 πŸ“ πŸ”­

22 hours ago

FA Tim - I'm ready and waiting for you!!! Can't wait to catch up. It will be most definitely be worth the wait!!!! 😜 😜 Xxx J xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️ πŸ±πŸΆπŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ˜˜

22 hours ago

I can assure you that I will not stop bouncing vigorously until you are drained!!!! Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

22 hours ago

I think you already know which or should I say whose pussy I would like. What other ones are you offering? 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

22 hours ago

Wanking whilst texting - a man that can multi task. Bring it on. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

22 hours ago

Rocket πŸš€ man - I can assure you that between Casey Rae and I there is nothing we can't do or achieve!!😜 Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

1 day ago

JJ - So very much looking forward to our delayed chat tonight! I am in no doubt that it will be so worth the wait! Xxx Love FA Tim xxx β€πŸ˜»β€πŸΆπŸ’ž

1 day ago

Andy - is there room for 2 in your shower?? 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

1 day ago

Andy - told you I wanted every last drop of you! 😜 πŸ’¦Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

1 day ago

YS - so so good to hear from you tonight. Missed you loads. We definitely made up for lost time though. Take care ❀️ Xxx love GM JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

JJ
(PIN: 1673)

JJ

Abby
(PIN: 4230)

Abby

Kelly
(PIN: 1957)

Kelly

Debs
(PIN: 7205)