Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 54 minutes ago about Vanessa
    So nice to see that Bridlington's no 1 naughty fruit tart is behaving herself, so that there is no need to get the scaffolding poles out to lift those 66MMMMMMMMMMMMM melons of hers off the floor in order to wedge them firmly in place.
  • 1 hour ago about Nicky
    You cheeky fucker Nicky. PS thx for the get well soon part. I am well on the way to recovery just in time to wedge open your holes for your friends Rainbow and Gnasher + our mutual "female friend"
  • 1 hour ago about JJ
    Rocket 🚀 man - give me a call and you will find out!!! I don't somehow think you would be disappointed. 💦 💦 Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 1 hour ago about Suzie
    Hope your lady garden is not frost bound Miss Blonde Boobies LOL A nice friend
  • 1 hour ago about Nicky
    Good morning my sexy sweetheart Nicky hope you have good weekend I will be thinking about you lot you made every thing or for me when it is not or all my love your David ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Phone Sex Profiles: Kerry

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Kerry on 0909 860 9605

Remember to enter PIN 1511

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Kerry (Pin 1511)

Kerry

Photos of Kerry

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Kerry

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Kerry isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
481 comments

Hi I’m Kerry. I’m in my 30s and have long blonde hair and big blue eyes. I’m curvy in all the right places and I have big boobs. I like being shaven. I really enjoy dressing up in naughty underwear. So if you fancy a chat and want to find out more about me and would like to share your fantasies or maybe mine, my agent number is 1511. I look forward to hearing from you. Bye. Call me on and enter PIN 1511 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Kerry on 0909 860 9605 & enter PIN 1511

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Kerry

1 day ago

🎄Thanks for our sexy chat Peter 🧑‍🎄Kerry ♥️xx

2 days ago

Id love to watch kerry and my slut of a wife feast on each others cunts while her callers take turns to fuck n fill her pussy with cum id lick n suck out every drop xx jamie xx

2 days ago

Thanks for such an exciting and dirty chat xxxxxxx

6 days ago

I'd love it for Kerry and Jamie's slut wife to 69. I'd fuck Kerry hard from behind, spurting my first salvo of cum into her then pull out and ram my cumming cock in Jamie's wifes mouth as my cum also drips from Kerry's cunt onto wifey's face XXX

1 week ago

Kerry you are not love your bum want tonworship you xxx💋💋💋❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍

1 week ago

Hi Kerry thanks for making me cum loads really needed it 😊😵👿if It felt rushed at the end it was because (1)I didn't want to lose my erection (2)my tea was cooking 🍳 on the stove,,, so having cum I was gone it felt amazing though love from

1 week ago

I just love watching my whore of a wife getting passed around as guys take turns to fuck her slutty holes xx jamie xx

1 week ago

❤️❤️Peter❤️❤️ You were as always ‘The Best Darling’ 💋 Kerry xx

1 week ago

Am still so excited about Cumming so much I sent the message before I finished,, thanks so much for your time I enjoy it right to the end,, love from classic car Peter xxxx

1 week ago

Hi Peter here am so sorry but in the excitement of me coming for you I pressed the phone against my face and cut us off

1 week ago

Hi Peter here am so sorry but in the excitement of me coming for you I pressed the phone against my face and cut us off

2 weeks ago

Hi Kerry Missing your ❤️sexy voice and wonderful dirty mind👅Nick xxx

3 weeks ago

Can i suck on ur spunky gusset after uve been rammed with cock n spunked filled n it dribbles out ur cunt into ur knickers xx jamie xx

3 weeks ago

Hi Kerry thanks for making me cum loads I feel most relaxed but I could do it all again hope Andy gives you a really good fucking tonight love from classic car Peter xxxx

3 weeks ago

Good afternoon kerry how ru today?? 🤔 am just about to get naked and have a shower 🚿 and thinking of you love from classic car Peter xxxx ♥️♥️♥️

4 weeks ago

Im very lucky she comes home with her knickers soaked with spunk after taking so much cock up her cunt and she loves to let every guy fill her up with cum xx jamie xx

4 weeks ago

Very Sexy Chat Girl xxxx

4 weeks ago

Hey Reecey-Baby ❤️xx Missing you darling 💋💋💋😍😍😍😍

4 weeks ago

💋Hey Kit💋 Lovely to chat to you, As always, Kerry ❤️xx

4 weeks ago

I miss u soooo much baby I'm so skint lol so cant call for a couple of weeks love Reece xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Karly
(PIN: 7176)

Karly

India
(PIN: 2441)

India

Tanya
(PIN: 6354)

Tanya

Debs
(PIN: 7205)