Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 20 hours ago about Mandy-Marie
    Thank you Jeff always a pleasure sweetness xxx
  • 22 hours ago about Amelia
    There is only one "blue" "milky bar" for Mr Bond to "nestle" in, Madam? x
  • 23 hours ago about Julie
    Jim my voice does that to many your not alone โค
  • 23 hours ago about Sadie
    Hi Mick, please call and unload your balls all over this voluptuous body! Sadie xx
  • 23 hours ago about Sadie
    Hi Lucie, call me, and letโ€™s try that massage! Sadie xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Tina

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Tina on 0909 860 9607

Remember to enter PIN 2617

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Tina (Pin 2617)

Tina

Photos of Tina

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Tina

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Tina isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
2271 comments

Hi guys I'm Tina and my number is 2617. I'm very experienced when it comes to playing with naughty boys and naughty toys. I love dressing up, role play and I enjoy spanking and sometimes being spanked. So call me now for some naughty but nice fun and games. Call me on and enter PIN 2617 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Tina on 0909 860 9607 & enter PIN 2617

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Tina

1 day ago

have u left already sexy lady was coming to see u ur man from bonnie scotland hope ur gd speak soon x

1 week ago

Tina you are one classy lady and you have got a beautiful body one I could kiss and lick every inch of I love making you Cum from your man in the garden ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ’–xxxxx

1 week ago

mm think theres something growing in the garden and its becoming nice and big know my man in will give it to me mm lovely xx

1 week ago

no worries Matt sure you will have been up to more mischief when you next get chance to give me one of your sexy calls x

1 week ago

hope to have more of the same Ian you were lovely , thank you .x

1 week ago

Hi Tina you are one lovely lady we know how to press each other buttons you are the best Tina your body is so Beautiful just like you talk soon from your man in the garden ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’—xxxxx

2 weeks ago

Hello Tina. Itโ€™s Matt. Sorry about our call on Friday 16th my battery went flat as I was in car n didnโ€™t have charger with me. I hope to chat n finish what we started soon. I miss our little chats and other stuff on phone ;) xxxx

2 weeks ago

Hi Tina. Fantastic quickie. Thank you. Ian. Xx

2 weeks ago

your more than welcome Terry my very dirty friend, at least we managed to finish our fantasy , glad you got through really look forward to next time xx

2 weeks ago

Gutted! Cut off! Wow, that was pretty special Tina, thanks so much for that. Terry xxx

2 weeks ago

know you work hard darlin boy from over the borders , will look forward to speaking soon your always lovely xx

2 weeks ago

Tina when look up at the sky at night you are the star that shines so bright love you from the man in the garden ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’–xxx

2 weeks ago

know you work hard darlin boy from over the borders , will look forward to speaking soon your always lovely xx

2 weeks ago

hey beautiful lady how ru sorry not been in touch been really busy with work hope all is gd miss u loads speak soon ur naughty man north of the boarder xxx

2 weeks ago

Hi Tina you are a very hard lady to get hold of I will keep trying LOVE you Tina from the man in the garden ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’—xxxx

2 weeks ago

Hi Tina did you have a lovely weekend or was you a naughty girl you know what I mean something that gets wet in the night LOVE you Tina from the man in the garden ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’—xxx

3 weeks ago

well my dear friend its amazing what you find growing in the garden especially where your concerned ...... your a lovely fella xx

3 weeks ago

HI Tina you are one very sexy lady LOVE you from your man in the garden ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’–xxxxx

3 weeks ago

HI my lovely TINA it was lovely talking to you today I shall be thinking about you tonight in your lovely bed knowing what you will be doing the mind boggles LOVE you Tina from the man in the garden ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’– xxx

3 weeks ago

You are such a hard woman to get hold of Tina! Been trying for 3 hours today! X

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Samantha
(PIN: 1463)

Samantha

Penny
(PIN: 7130)

Penny

Ivy
(PIN: 7168)

Ivy

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories