Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 hour ago about Shellie
    hi sexy Shellie I like comment you send me.i like to have naughty chat with you.have a naughty play at the same time.do you like to have naughty chat have a naughty play with me at the same time.Nicky
  • 2 hours ago about Kinky Katie
    Hi yes give me a call then. Kinky Katie xxx
  • 2 hours ago about Becky
    Hi Andy, thank you for your lovely messages, I'm ruined!!! Hope you're having a good weekend, I'm missing you very much. I really enjoyed our naughty chat, you are a dirty man 😘 all my love Becky xxxxxxxx
  • 3 hours ago about Chrissie
    nice catch up clean that mess up and il be checkin you soon anthony xx
  • 3 hours ago about Jeanette
    Lovely chat with this lady x

Phone Sex Profiles: Tina

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Tina on 0909 860 9607

Remember to enter PIN 2617

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Tina (Pin 2617)

Tina

Photos of Tina

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Tina

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Tina isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1938 comments

Hi guys I'm Tina and my number is 2617. I'm very experienced when it comes to playing with naughty boys and naughty toys. I love dressing up, role play and I enjoy spanking and sometimes being spanked. So call me now for some naughty but nice fun and games. Call me on and enter PIN 2617 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Tina on 0909 860 9607 & enter PIN 2617

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Tina

1 week ago

To my Beautiful Baby Girl, Sorry we haven't spoken in a while. I'm back home in Monaco at the moment. But when I walk along the surf in the beach listening to "Wicked Game" by Chris Isaac, I always think of you. Buona note e sogni d'oro amore mio.

1 week ago

will miss my little dewdrop always remember your simply the best x

1 week ago

Hi my lovely callers , just to let you know will be on line this week until Friday 17 July back Monday Aug 2nd.. will miss you lots but will be gagging for you and it ..... when i get back love to all xx

1 week ago

Hallo Tina how many times did the x ray man make you cum it was a lot wasn't it I love talking to you Tina until the next time take care stay safe love from the x ray man 😀 xxx

2 weeks ago

Two more lovely calls mi sexy carino always leaves me wanting more and more , lots of treats in store waiting for you . plenty of you know what all for you xx

2 weeks ago

sorry cant make sat. morning still on next . hope to speak sometime soon x man . x

2 weeks ago

Hi Tina will you be working on Saturday morning if what time I hope so love from mr x ray man.😀 xxxxxx

2 weeks ago

let me know how you get on mr x good luck and take care . lovely message thank you .xx

2 weeks ago

let me know how you get on mr x good luck and take care . lovely message thank you .xx

2 weeks ago

Tina you are one lovely lady you deserve the best life can give you love you from the X ray man 😀 xxxxxxxx

3 weeks ago

Sorry Tina, bloody credit ran out and by the time I topped up you were busy. I look forward to playing with you and Jenny soon x

1 month ago

seems to be a lot of naughty boys called Dave in Cardiff . eager to find out how dirty you can be xx

1 month ago

It seems impossible to get through to you I keep trying love your photos and would love to get down and dirty with you dave in Cardiff

1 month ago

Brilliant Terry you and your mrs are really something,. that call was sexier than ever. Rikki and me could not get enough .looking forward to the next special treatment ,i hope xx

1 month ago

I hope I can catch you today Tina. All stressed and in need of a masage...Terry xxx

1 month ago

hey tina enjoy ur time off speak when u get back hope ur lad has a gd bd xx

1 month ago

hey tina dam another two hours trying to get u all to myself he he will keep trying ur naughty boy from up the road he he x

1 month ago

Me too! Terryxxx

1 month ago

dam tina forgot how hard it is to get though to u been trying two hours he he its ur naughty boy north of the boarder xx

1 month ago

just to let you know guys a couple of changes next week , monday 10 till 2 , tues and weds.11am until 5 in the afternoon . off line thurs and friday . following week normal hours 12 noon till 5 .lots love xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Vanessa
(PIN: 1325)

Vanessa

Chelsea
(PIN: 7203)

Chelsea

Louise
(PIN: 1045)

Louise

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories