Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 6 hours ago about Lilly
    LILLY, What happened Wednesday morning? I thought we were going to chat. Hope UR on 2nite, πŸ€”β˜ΉοΈLOVEJOY❀️
  • 7 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    I think the sunshine has gone to someones head..... cool yourself down!! I may be on tonight 11pm ish... but then again i might not... just have to wait and see, but all good things CUM to those who wait... Casey-Rae xx
  • 7 hours ago about JJ
    Back online at 10 tonight til late. Xxx love JJ xxX
  • 7 hours ago about JJ
    Pure sex & class in one
  • 7 hours ago about JJ
    John A - hope you are feeling better now!!! 😜 😜 😜 😜 😜 😜 😜 Superb chat today. Hugs on way. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️ πŸ’œ

Phone Sex Profiles: Mia

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Mia on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1715

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Mia (Pin 1715)

Mia

Photos of Mia

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Mia

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Mia isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
355 comments

Hi guys and girls! I'm Mia, if you want to add some sparkle to your day come on over and say hi. I'm 5ft 7" and 26 years old. I've got long dark hair I can sit on and big green eyes. I'm a naturally curvaceous 36DD, and definitely all about the sort of fun that starts with an F. So call me on 1715. I can't wait to hear from you Call me on and enter PIN 1715 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Mia on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1715

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Mia

10 hours ago

Ooooh Mistress that sounds ominous. However I will come when it suits me and sort out our arrangements. You will not be disappointed. Wear your high β€œfuck me” heels. Slave (to be) George πŸ‘ πŸ”—

1 day ago

Slave if you wish to "discuss" anything with me I suggest you get your backside on here and listen! THAT is how I discuss with my slaves..

1 day ago

Hi MistressπŸ’‹ I wish to discuss some changes to my proposed slavery! George x

2 days ago

Hi Mia have called without success. It looks like you are a Goddess? Do you have a vacancy for a well endowed trainee slave? K

3 days ago

James, what a long and lovely catch up, gonna watch Look Who's Back tonight, we can critique next time, missed ya lovely xx

1 week ago

Obedient faithful sub, your goddess misses you and demands she is always in your head while you cannot speak. Send my lingerie to the office as soon as it reopens, and you can think about worshipping me in it..

1 week ago

Day two away from this Goddess, but thankfully I still fall under her strict control. Worshipping an amazing woman who is intelligent, sexy and kind comes very easy. Talk soon Goddess. Your sub in training xxx

1 week ago

First day away from my Goddess Mia. Missing her but I have to work hard . Can,'t wait to gift her and hope I can virtually worship at her feet until she doesn't want me anymore. I promise Goddess I will always strive to serve and obey

1 week ago

Good sub.. look how obedient you are becomming so quickly, work hard and make us BOTH happy, you will be at my virtual feet for a LONG time..

1 week ago

Another amazing 4 hour call with my Goddess. Enjoying our nightly chats and my days are slowly becoming filled more and more with thoughts of her and ways I can please her. I feel like I'm floating when in her virtual world

1 week ago

Very sexy naughty girl. Love hearing about her friends. Jason x

1 week ago

Good, so THAT was saturday's message, what about LAST nite ? Remember, try my patience and disobey me.. let's SEE what happens shall we???

1 week ago

My Obedient Sub, your Goddess Requires a Daily Message of Devotion while you are away.. failure to do so.. Well, you don't want to think about that! HAHA

1 week ago

My obedient Midnight Sub.. I am buzzing with delight over the ways I can make you suffer and beg.I hope you woke up got on your knees and praised your Goddess.You are worthless yet lucky beyond what you deserve.Goddess Mia.

1 week ago

Yet another amazing call tonight with my Goddess Mia. Going to miss this enchanting softly spoken alluring dominant when I can't talk to her for a while. Will be rushing back as soon as I can, craving for and longing for her demands. Her loyal submi

1 week ago

Obedient faithful submissive.. you ARE a pleasing distraction from the minutae of life.. I have done a little research to reward such dedication, you will be allowed a smile. Goddess Mia..

1 week ago

OMG my incredible Mistress Mia. I live to serve her and empower her. I feel honoured to be granted virtual time in her presence. Your loyal submissive pet. Xx

2 weeks ago

Fucking with you is so good. I just can't get enough your voice and way you seduce and make me cum is just so amazing, I want it all the time and we can make each other cum over and over again xx A Bad Mother Fucker πŸ‘…πŸ†πŸ’¦

2 weeks ago

Obedient faithful sub.. midnight caller.. Oh I will have SUCH fun toying with you.........

2 weeks ago

Goddess Mia, I feel so privileged that you would deign to spend time in my miserable company. I worship at your feet. Your obedient and faithful sub. Xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Maria
(PIN: 7275)

Maria

Ruby
(PIN: 7127)

Ruby

Suzie
(PIN: 6299)

Suzie

Tanya
(PIN: 6354)