Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 16 hours ago about Alexis
    Just got out the shower wankin over your pictures I can’t leave myself alone
  • 16 hours ago about Tina
    Hi Pete or should that be the man in the garden of love its been too long , need that catch up and much more , that bush is getting out of control xxx
  • 17 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hi Casey Rae or is it Racey Casey!! I know you and I are friends with JJ but it’s time we had naughty spunky wet fun . Mr Growler will keep an eye out for you 😉xx
  • 17 hours ago about Tina
    Afternoon Miss Battleaxe LOL. Incase you are wondering why you have not heard my dulcet tones recently, its because certain things have happeded and its taking longer to recover. I saw you were online but you are gabbing. A Nice Male
  • 18 hours ago about Honey
    Plastered my worktop with spunk - should have been inside your cunt or mouth (whichever you prefer) Graham xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Cat

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Cat on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1057

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Cat (Pin 1057)

Cat

Photos of Cat

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Cat

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Cat isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1639 comments

Hello guys and girls, Cat here. I am a 30 something neglected housewife looking for some much needed fun online. Why don't you stop by and say hello and lets see if together we can make your fantasies come true. This naughty kitty needs to purr again. The only agent number you need is 1057. Waiting for you is a long haired brunette crying out for attention. Call me on and enter PIN 1057 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Cat on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1057

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Cat

1 day ago

will u be on like 3.45 to 5 pm new caller Steven

1 day ago

Moggy Moo I could have been even more cheekier than I was. The only thing that stopped me was that as a family today's date (25 Jan) has a significant importance so decided to tone down my cheek (only for the day though). Hope all is well

1 day ago

Cat, I will try and catch you at a convenient time next week - Brian from Bolton

1 day ago

New caller Steven - this week I hope to be available on and off over the weekend then next week, well not sure but am aiming to do mid mornings ... Cat

1 day ago

Moggy moo never needed the loo and if she did she wouldn't tell YOU D from S lol cheeky buggar call me at the weekend for an update ... moggy xx

1 day ago

BRIAN SO SORRY LITERALLY JUST READ YOUR MESSAGE .... i WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE OVER THE WEEKEND THIS WEEK, CAT XX

2 days ago

When you say something rather urgent came up, which stopped you coming online, was it that you forgot to go to the Loo Moggy Moo? LOL (could not resist that). I think I know the reason. Hope all are well keep chomping too Moggy Moo

2 days ago

what times are u on new caller Steven

2 days ago

Cat, I'm being rather cheeky, but how about tomorrow (Wed 25th) at about 10.30 am ? - Brian from Bolton

2 days ago

Cat, no problem. Please take care of yourself. I will call again soon - Brian from Bolton

2 days ago

Brian my sincere apologies but something rather urgent came up but I hope to be able to give you that happy ending soon, lol ... Cat xx

3 days ago

Cat, I hope you are OK. I've not seen you on-line this morning. Take care - Brian from Bolton

3 days ago

Jamie of course you sissy little bitch you can also suck their.cocks clean and maybe even take a few up your ass xx

3 days ago

Jamie as if you really needed to ask lol how is that fuck whore wife of yours ? lol Cat x

4 days ago

Can I watch and after they r done pounding and streching ur fuck holes eat ur overflowing cunt then spit it in ur mouth x Jamie x

4 days ago

Us wankers have organized a bus trip to your house 42 of us all ready to creampie your inviting cunt

5 days ago

Hope Moggy Moo is enjoying her brekkie toooooooooooooooooooooooo Meow

6 days ago

Hope there is enough space in your "cat basket" for one more as its so Baltic outside I need warmed up MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

6 days ago

Hi Cat, would it be possible to catch you at 11am on Sunday? Thanks, M

6 days ago

Cat, are you available on Tuesday (24th Jan) morning about 10am for my much anticipated "Happy Ending" massage ? - Brian from Bolton

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Kirsty
(PIN: 7273)

Kirsty

Shannon
(PIN: 1619)

Shannon

Foxy Roxy
(PIN: 1072)

Foxy Roxy

Debbie
(PIN: 1041)