Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 51 minutes from now about Clare
    good morning simon , thankyou for my message of course im going to message you back your a very horny guy and our chat was amazing thankyou x x
  • 45 minutes from now about Nicola
    Andy, Yes after 10 ish friday morning..still be around xxxxxxxxx
  • 9 minutes ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Hi is mr p hòw are you and ? Are you ok
  • 32 minutes ago about Nicola
    Andy, there is nothing nicer than a rude awakening next to you first thing in the morning..sadly l forgot to set my alarm clock lol.. Mabel l will come on line 6 early morning..for that hard on entering my tight warm cunt..? Xx xx xx xx Nicola xx
  • 38 minutes ago about Ariah
    Always a fantastic call. You are my newest addition Ariah! JayJay 😈

Phone Sex Profiles: Alexa

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Alexa on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7151

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Alexa (Pin 7151)

Alexa

Photos of Alexa

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Alexa

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Alexa isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
291 comments

Hi Alexa here. I’m 5ft10” in heels with golden brown shoulder length hair and dark wet smouldering eyes. I have full luscious lips and 38DD boobs. I love hot horny men who let me straddle their size with my long slim legs. Come and satisfy my veracious sexual needs. I know you can. Let’s share some 1-2-1 sexy fun time. The dirtier the better. Call me on and enter PIN 7151 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Alexa on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7151

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Alexa

10 hours ago

Hey Alexa! I'll keep you posted on another mutual schedule make sure your awake lol from Mr Lambo....

2 days ago

Hi Alexa, you always make me cum so hard.. I love it when we fuck !!

3 days ago

Morning Alexa! I enjoyed our chat and would love to satisfy you again xxxx Richard

3 days ago

Is it ok to call and not talk? Need to keep the noise down xx

3 days ago

Hey Alexa ,I knew you would be out of energy and exhausted! I bet you fell asleep I told you it's kicking in lol Anyway catch you soon if you have the energy speak soon, Mr Lambo...

3 days ago

Hi Lambo...Loved hearing from you on a Saturday afternoon....and again in the evening in my best lingerie...we really got to grips!!! From your well satisfied A xxx

3 days ago

Hi, M! Had a brilliant call with you! You really know how to treat a slut in the bedroom...look forward to your next call... Love A x

6 days ago

Hi Alexa. You sound like you can be a very naughty girl indeed. Will you bend over a chair so I can spank your luscious cheeks? Mx

1 week ago

Thankyou Dave! I am a classy lady until I get to the bedroom...then I'm one hell of a slutster lol!!! XA

1 week ago

Master...Is that you? Putting me through my paces! You like to keep me fit don't you...Ax

1 week ago

Chris! Lovely chatting with you recently, look forward to speaking with you again xA.

1 week ago

Hi Dinesh, you are so sexi...love it when your wife joins us!💗 Love A

3 weeks ago

thanks for the superb chat ALEXA. love you babes CHRIS

1 month ago

Going to be calling you very soon & putting you through your paces Alexa, you have been warned! Ha ha! X

1 month ago

Classy photos very very sexy would.love to get down and dirty with you classy lady dave in 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

1 month ago

Hi Alexa, I tried to call you yesterday just to hear your sexy voice, Dinesh

1 month ago

Hi Alexa hope to speak soon to hope you remember me from Simon

2 months ago

Hey Alexa, yeah very busy in every direction Mr Lambo cuts the chaser! Hopefully your lucky next time, enjoy the Lockets....

2 months ago

The Lamboy is back! Lots of chat and laughs last night...Couldn't get a word in hedgeways but heh, that's Lamboy...love from Alexa x

2 months ago

Hi John! Enjoyed our call very much as always...looking forward to your next one!...love Axxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Tara
(PIN: 7114)

Tara

Susie
(PIN: 2391)

Susie

Scarlett
(PIN: 1016)

Scarlett

Amanda
(PIN: 6314)