Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Abby
    Thanks for the messages guys it looks like I will be away till 7 Oct speak to you when I get back miss you bob ichigo and John all lovely
  • 1 day ago about Suzie
    I've cum so many times looking at your pictures πŸ†πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦
  • 1 day ago about Tanya
    Heyy Neville, I'm alive but very stiff, just like you are with me, haha Kisses Tanya
  • 1 day ago about Kinky Katie
    You on LUCHTIMES now ?
  • 1 day ago about Kelly
    I can't wait baby, when are you next online?

Phone Sex Profiles: Alexa

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Alexa on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7151

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Alexa (Pin 7151)

Alexa

Photos of Alexa

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Alexa

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Alexa isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
363 comments

Hi Alexa here. I’m 5ft10” in heels with golden brown shoulder length hair and dark wet smouldering eyes. I have full luscious lips and 38DD boobs. I love hot horny men who let me straddle their size with my long slim legs. Come and satisfy my veracious sexual needs. I know you can. Let’s share some 1-2-1 sexy fun time. The dirtier the better. Call me on and enter PIN 7151 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Alexa on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7151

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Alexa

1 day ago

Stay on line I need my horny s m Pete

1 week ago

Chat again soon keep get cut off Pete

1 week ago

HI ALEXA yasmeen i not spoken for long time when ur on please im really missing my miss muffet lots of love xxxxxxxx yasmeen and yasmeenxxxx

2 weeks ago

Hi alexa have you been a naughty girl lately out in your pvc skirt really hope so are you missing my big thick hard cock I love making you cum so hard xxxxxx Paul xxxxxx β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

2 weeks ago

Need you pussy Pete

3 weeks ago

Morning alexis can you ne on about 10 for out mew bit off fun Pete x

3 weeks ago

Morning alexis can you ne on about 10 for out mew bit off fun Pete x

1 month ago

Thanks alexis woz so good Pete

1 month ago

Alexis that woz grate sorry I had to go quickly chat again soon Pete

1 month ago

Thanks for last night Alex's woz the best sorry I lost signal hopefully chat again soon Pete

1 month ago

Morning just to say how lovely it was to talk and be a little naughty. Loved every minute and long to have you close again. Take cars and keep safe all love John xxxxxx

1 month ago

Morning alexis its Pete she wants to fuck me while she talk to u are you up for that ? Let me no hope all good with you Pete x

1 month ago

Fucking telling me but ture as fuck more going on tell you when next chat hopefully your ok Pete x

2 months ago

Alexis that woz grate as normal but she cane in the room as I came in her paints fucking grate she suck the spunk out off them and walk out Pete

2 months ago

Whoops...that was close....chat soon.

2 months ago

hey Alexa long time no speak how are you been hope you are keeping well?? Hope you still remember me lol it’s kalebh shreeve xx 4 months ago

2 months ago

Alexis I love breedy you up with my big fat cock dumplings to spunk deep in you hot pussy sucking your big milky tits I love pumping my cock in to you hard and you talking tome

2 months ago

hi Alexa can we get naughty.Nicky

2 months ago

Hi baby, its Jay, im back home and i want you

2 months ago

Welcome Back Alexa about time!, you got a lot of saving up to do lol I'll catch you one of the nights if your lucky, Mr Lambo.......

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Lucy
(PIN: 7185)

Lucy

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

Susie
(PIN: 2391)

Susie

Tania
(PIN: 1653)