Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 2 days ago about Casey-Rae
    OH MY GOODNESS... who dares speak of ManUre (MUFC) on my comments!!! i am a true Mancunian therefore I am blue through and through. HAHAHAH Casey-Rae xx
  • 2 days ago about Nicky
    Good I need you from David❤️❤️❤️💋💋💋❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • 2 days ago about Casey-Rae
    Hi Mr. C hope you been keeping well. I would say ask Nicky if she wants to come on one of the girly nights in Manchester but i hear she supports Liverpool.... Casey-Rae xx
  • 2 days ago about Abby
    Hello my sexy darling I want to bang your ass Abbey my my hands squeeze really tightly on your shoes watermelons nuts
  • 2 days ago about Abby
    Hair Abbey India would you get your tits out for me me so I can play with my cock Vegeta

Phone Sex Profiles: Amy

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Amy on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1980

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Amy (Pin 1980)

Amy

Photos of Amy

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Amy

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Amy isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
127 comments

Hello there, my name is Amy and I'm your sexy kind of Snow White. I've got jet black hair, pale skin and bright red lips. I do lots of yoga which means I can bend into lots of interesting shapes for you and I can also be whoever you want me to be as I love to play lots of roles and lots of little games. I look forward to taking your call. I hope its something we will both enjoy> My agent number is 1980. Thank you very much for your call. Call me on and enter PIN 1980 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Amy on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1980

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Amy

5 days ago

Amy that was absolutely magnificent! Not just the actual sex but that sexy voice of yours! So calming which made the whole experience even more memorable. You are a HUGE star! Thank you gorgeous! Lots Of Love John XXXXX

1 week ago

Amy, thank you for that lovely sensual love-making we had. You were the picture of a goddess on my cock. Your body made it more passionate. Next time I might come for you more. From your sensual partner Simon. Xxxxxxxxxx

2 weeks ago

Hay lovely Amy Graham here 😉 sorry for not calling in a while hun missing you! Hope your ok and stay safe. Talk soon 😉

2 weeks ago

hi the best fuck on site lol xxxx ❤💋🌹❤ andy the scot

3 weeks ago

IED like to fuck that little bum hole y u playen wiv ur cunt with ur toy ..

1 month ago

you have an amazing body. Sexy all the way.

1 month ago

I want that ass xxx

1 month ago

Hya. Good to speak to u again Amy been a long time. Glad your OK and ty for Risky fun. Heh. Another time soon xx

1 month ago

AMY, Your absence as been noted, where have you been this week ?? It`s bad enough being In lockdown. But not being able to chat to you. Well that Is unbearable!!

1 month ago

Amy what can I say, just sensational sex! You are such a babe. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Not bad for a stater! Can’t wait for the main course and dessert! Love you loads! John XXXXX

1 month ago

hi andy the scot just had the best wank ever ur sexy plus thanks WOW my cock is numb xx

1 month ago

Nice pussy

3 months ago

Hi lovely Amy it’s Graham here. Sorry iv not called you in a while I hope your staying Safe and your ok with this virus about. Again stay safe Amy, luv Graham 😘

3 months ago

Thanks for letting me cum over your tight latex dress amy xx

3 months ago

I want to fuck

5 months ago

so hot and sexy hearing your sticky pussy as you cum

5 months ago

had a great wank with this lady last week; I shall be calling her again xx

6 months ago

Happy new year Amy looking forward to speaking with you soon love From Peter xxxx

6 months ago

Hope you are well Amy.

6 months ago

Hey there Any what's your bra size please? Xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Amanda
(PIN: 6314)

Amanda

Scarlett
(PIN: 1016)

Scarlett

Sarah
(PIN: 1173)

Sarah

Debs
(PIN: 7205)