Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 6 hours ago about Samantha
    Wow you’ve got it all Beautiful Face Gorgeous Tits Fabulous Arse and a Perfect Cunt. Now your going to get My Hard Cock waiting to Shoot …N…
  • 6 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    The only red i like will be when i spank your arse with a paddle!!!! You know my loyalty to MC so you are in my bad books so drop them while I spank you! Casey-Rae xx
  • 6 hours ago about Melissa
    I have the nightie, and everything else you require xx
  • 6 hours ago about Suzy
    Suzy, you are amazing....and an amazing beautiful girl. Will always look back on you...xxxxx
  • 6 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hope you enjoy wearing with immense pride and joy the brand new Scottish FA nightdress Casey. Sadly its blue as suppose to being red and black the colours of your beloved Man U FC LOL

Phone Sex Profiles: Candice "Candy"

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Candice "Candy" on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1638

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Candice "Candy" (Pin 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

Photos of Candice "Candy"

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Candice "Candy"

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Candice "Candy" isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
106 comments

Hi, my name is Candice, but you can call me Candy. I am a big bundle of fun with a curvy figure and a wicked sense of humour. Come chat with me and lets have some naughty fun, my agent number is 1638. Call me on and enter PIN 1638 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Candice "Candy" on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1638

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Candice "Candy"

3 days ago

Words fail me just how ace this lady is - thanks again x Kev x

3 days ago

What ever you want Candice will give it to you. However many Fucks you want with Her she will want more. However many Wanks you want she will Out Wank You. Secretly I think Her Favourite is having Her Cunt French Kissed whilst she is cuming

3 days ago

I'm waiting for you xx

3 days ago

Candy is a real women, a total fuckable milf!

4 days ago

Candy’s Cunt is the Path to Heaven xxxx

4 days ago

How ever many times Candy gets Fucked and she Wanks she can take more. She can Out Fuck and Out Wank anybody. Xxxx

1 week ago

What an ass fuck that was babe took it and screamed for more x

3 weeks ago

IED fuck fuck fuck that lovely big fucken arse hope to soon.

4 weeks ago

What an absolute find!! My first encounter with the wonderful Candy!! Wow, sorry it had to be so short.. speak again soon!! Kev x

1 month ago

Stunning lady and oh I wish I was banging your sexy ass again call again sson xxx

1 month ago

The Best Fuck ever. Your Cunt is Gorgeous and Perfection. Thank you xxxxx

2 months ago

This slut does just about anything u tell her to she even told me to bring some friends next time coz one dick aint enuff best whore x

2 months ago

A gorgeous fuck slut who just loves her huge tits spunked on so she can lick it off

3 months ago

This fucking where licked my arsehole n balls while wanking my dick off till I spunked all over her fat hairy cunt then licked it all back up x Jamie x

3 months ago

Hi candy my filthy whore of a wife said I can watch u fuck her holes with ur big fat strap on while she gets throat fucked by a couple of my mates, she'd even suck her cunt juice off ur rubber dick after she's done swallowing their spunk xjamiex

3 months ago

Candy, you're a fucking dirty bitch, with your massive tits, and juicy hairy cunt which finished me off then you offered me your arse WOW

4 months ago

Dreaming about sucking ur hairy pussy cleaning all the spunk mushed n tangled with ur lovely cunt Bush, can't take it baby nrrd u now xx Jamie xx

4 months ago

thinking about all those guys lining up to fuck my missus up her arsehole and in her cunt her gaping holes were shot full of spunk that she let leak out into my mouth as squatted over my face while still sucking n licking her ass n pussy juice off th

4 months ago

Absolute fuck slut with the best hairy fat cunt around.

4 months ago

Get that fat hairy cunt online xx Jamie xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Brandy
(PIN: 6444)

Brandy

Gemma
(PIN: 7266)

Gemma

Lola-May
(PIN: 1095)

Lola-May

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories