Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Abby
    Thanks for the messages guys it looks like I will be away till 7 Oct speak to you when I get back miss you bob ichigo and John all lovely
  • 1 day ago about Suzie
    I've cum so many times looking at your pictures πŸ†πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦
  • 1 day ago about Tanya
    Heyy Neville, I'm alive but very stiff, just like you are with me, haha Kisses Tanya
  • 1 day ago about Kinky Katie
    You on LUCHTIMES now ?
  • 1 day ago about Kelly
    I can't wait baby, when are you next online?

Phone Sex Profiles: Candice "Candy"

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Candice "Candy" on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1638

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Candice "Candy" (Pin 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

Photos of Candice "Candy"

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Candice "Candy"

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Candice "Candy" isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
118 comments

Hi, my name is Candice, but you can call me Candy. I am a big bundle of fun with a curvy figure and a wicked sense of humour. Come chat with me and lets have some naughty fun, my agent number is 1638. Call me on and enter PIN 1638 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Candice "Candy" on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1638

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Candice "Candy"

5 days ago

Candy candy I want want to ride ur lovely big arse ...wank wank wank

1 week ago

Oo that love ly big bum and those nice big tits.god o wub like to suck on those big tits. And fuck that big bum

2 weeks ago

Candice i enjoyed our session with you earlier in the afternoon and i would like to fuck you again cant wait Beautiful lady xxxx Brian

1 month ago

Hey candy do you want my juice cum all over your big juicy tits

1 month ago

This Young Lady really knows what Fucking is all about. When she Fucks she Fucks XXXXX

1 month ago

Candy, What a FUCK and SUCK we had - Brian (72)

1 month ago

Sorry Candy got cut off, and just as you were telling me about your stocks too. 😜

1 month ago

Gona call u soon baby u no I love sloppy seconds so gotta wait abit while the other guys use ur slutty fuck holes n fill them up with spunk, gona suck that hairy cunt clean x Jamie x

2 months ago

Candy is the most satisfying Fuck I have ever had. Be assured Candy I am going to Fuck you many more times X

2 months ago

N leave her a spunk filled mess for me to lick clean only for them to come back and whore her out whenever they feel like x Jamie x

2 months ago

Listening at the door to the sound of my wife getting pounded out by her ex n his mates, passing her around like a fuck doll till theyve all had a go on her slutty holes

3 months ago

Love titty fucking this whore with her lips locked around the tip of my cock so I can pump her mouth full of spunk that she swallows down

3 months ago

Words fail me just how ace this lady is - thanks again x Kev x

3 months ago

What ever you want Candice will give it to you. However many Fucks you want with Her she will want more. However many Wanks you want she will Out Wank You. Secretly I think Her Favourite is having Her Cunt French Kissed whilst she is cuming

3 months ago

I'm waiting for you xx

3 months ago

Candy is a real women, a total fuckable milf!

3 months ago

Candy’s Cunt is the Path to Heaven xxxx

3 months ago

How ever many times Candy gets Fucked and she Wanks she can take more. She can Out Fuck and Out Wank anybody. Xxxx

3 months ago

What an ass fuck that was babe took it and screamed for more x

3 months ago

IED fuck fuck fuck that lovely big fucken arse hope to soon.

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Shanise
(PIN: 7085)

Shanise

Scarlett
(PIN: 1016)

Scarlett

Jodie
(PIN: 1901)

Jodie

Clare
(PIN: 1361)