Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 19 hours ago about JJ
    JJ loved our chat, and your giggles, as always. No, not broken but a tad unresponsive. However I am sure with you dextrous tongue and nimble fingers, with a passing homage to cpr, gentle with the compressions, you will elicit the required response! π
  • 19 hours ago about Felicity
    Hi guy hope u are all well? Sorry if u cant catch me. My shift with new job are all over at mo but have been on every day hope to speck to you soon xxx
  • 19 hours ago about Felicity
    Love ur accent, love the way you talk dirty and can have a good chat. Deffo will ring you again. From scotty
  • 19 hours ago about Ivy
    Had fun working (& hurting) your tight little ass yesterday ivy whilst watching the 4 guys fuck that 1 tart, if only it had been you in her place!
  • 19 hours ago about JJ
    Paul - would love to come and sit on your desk again!!! 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

Phone Sex Profiles: Charlotte

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Charlotte on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1830

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Charlotte (Pin 1830)

Charlotte

Photos of Charlotte

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Charlotte

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Charlotte isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
27 comments

Hi there, you are through to Charlotte all my friends call me Charlie. I am home alone now and feeling really naughty and full of energy and would love to have your company. How about you give me a call we can get naughty together. I Can’t wait to hear from you. Call me on and enter PIN 1830 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Charlotte on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1830

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Charlotte

1 month ago

Hi Charlotte, hope you enjoyed the gentle touch. Andy

2 months ago

Hi Charlotte it me lora can u please send me a me message

4 months ago

Hi charley it was lovely chatting to you aboutvegas take care stay safe and I'll speak again soon love and best wishes GeoffH

6 months ago

Hi Charlotte. Hope you got nice and relaxed, Steve.

7 months ago

Looking forward to more. Love Stephen xxx

8 months ago

A sweet lady. Ray

10 months ago

Would love u to catch me all dressed in lingerie! Wld live to find out what u wld do! Xxx

10 months ago

Hi Charlotte, are u a good Mistress for a panties wearing sissy slut with small clit? U going to be online in the morning later in the week? Davina xxx

10 months ago

Charlotte came home early and found me wearing her bra and panties I had retrieved from her wash basket. She was furious and gave me a severe spanking before making me wank to completion, so humiliating - I will never do it again !!!

11 months ago

Charlotte what's your bra size please? Xx

11 months ago

Talked to a lot of girls on here especially the Welsh girls and you are by far the best xx

1 year ago

Good luck with the choir

1 year ago

Your accent turns me on every time. Love you Charlotte. Stephen xxxxx

1 year ago

Hi Charlie, my little pussy cat, thank you for a lovely chat today and I will look forward to calling you again. xxxx DAVID

1 year ago

Do you fuck welshmen

1 year ago

Take it up the arse

1 year ago

What's the BIGGEST cock you ever had

1 year ago

Everyday when i wank off i thank the lord your Welsh

1 year ago

Love spunking. This slut will take it all

1 year ago

Yours!!😳

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Debs

Emma
(PIN: 7293)

Emma

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

Nataliya
(PIN: 7057)