Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 6 hours ago about Sophie
    Hi Sophie,when do you think you will be returning? X
  • 6 hours ago about Vanessa
    Vanessa......I heard on the grapevine that you are not keen on beards......I just wondered if I could change your mind babe. love Jason Momoa Xx
  • 7 hours ago about Sophie
    do you take it up the arse ?????
  • 7 hours ago about Abby
    Dear Abby it is is Ichigo here thank you you for the call and the the other thing what I will not say they speak to you on Thursday IV till then have a nice weekend and a nice weekday doing that kiss kiss kiss
  • 7 hours ago about Nicola
    Nicola previous comment should start reading "here's me thinking butter wouldn't melt in your mouth "etc. As for you saying I need glasses, how about you spread your cunt and arse holes and I will see how many glasses can be shoved deep inside both y

Phone Sex Profiles: Ella

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Ella on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7092

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Ella (Pin 7092)

Ella

Photos of Ella

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Ella

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Ella isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
471 comments

Hi I'm Mistress Ella and I am a dominatrix that will bring you to your knees. You will worship me and want to please me, in return I will blow your load and your mind. I maybe bad but I am perfectly good at it. If you think you can handle me call me now on 7092. Call me on and enter PIN 7092 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Ella on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7092

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Ella

1 week ago

Where are you sir

1 week ago

Have a very Happy Valentine day from someone who is very fond of you J xxxxx❤️

1 week ago

Hey mistress dying to tell u about what my slut of wife gets up letting guys fuck her silly then home for me to eat the spunk out of her used up fuck holes xxx Jamie xx

1 week ago

Hey mistress What’s the best time to catch you on the phone I am desperate to serve you

2 weeks ago

Hey mistress I am desperate to have the opportunity to speak with you mistress Mistress is the first one I go to every night when I get online However mistress is always not online (I understand mistress has better things to do then talk to me)

2 weeks ago

Hi Mistress I’m missing my domination n sounding so pathetic as I moan n beg for you, your amazing! I do enjoy the slow 10 count as the vib is at the tip of my cock as demanded. Hope to call soon mistress your slave Graham

3 weeks ago

Accidentally called Ella a bitch and was teased, edged and tortured until I begged - thank you mistress Ella. Until next time I will only wank over you

3 weeks ago

Loved our chat. Love Your fave good girl ♥️👩🏻

1 month ago

Yes mistresses

1 month ago

I love being bossed around by Ella. She's so rude and horrible to me because I'm rubbish and keep cumming too quickly. I blamed her for making me cum, but she reminded me its definitely my fault. Ian xxx

1 month ago

Great chat Ella, strict as ever. Really enjoyed and just in time before my company arrived. All the best, Mark x

1 month ago

Wishing you a happy new year. Ella ... hope you had a great Christmas. Paul x

1 month ago

Hi mistress wow! You was amazing I had one of the best orgasms when you finally let me use my wand hehe. Hopefully will call soon thank you mistress, Your slave Graham

2 months ago

Hi mistress well I didn’t get a chance to call, I’ll stay in my cage ready to worship you. Your useless Slave Graham

2 months ago

My mistake, one blister, but an amazing orgasm - thank you Mistress.

3 months ago

My last call she got me to fuck my ass with dildos and when i cum too quick she called me pathetic...but that just made me even more horny and i carried on fucking my ass after the call and cum again, this time in my own mouth. I LOVE YOU ELLA! Even

3 months ago

Wow Ella I ain't rang u yet but omg u looking amazing from darren xxx

3 months ago

Hello Mistress Graham here, not called in a while for a sing and song lol iv been working. Hope you remember me? Talk soon mistress

3 months ago

Always s pleasure to speak to you Ella, hope next time we chat the weather acceptable heh, heh.

4 months ago

Ella so lovely talking to you so sorry I cut us off but I wanted more love you John xxxxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Jennie
(PIN: 7133)

Jennie

Jo
(PIN: 7217)

Jo

Suzie
(PIN: 6299)

Suzie

Ruby
(PIN: 7127)