Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 16 minutes ago about Kelly
    Hi Adam , yeah I would love to speak with you again , missed our chats love Kelly xxxx
  • 49 minutes ago about Vanessa
    T lovely today for you .you have me here for ever love you always James xxc
  • 2 hours ago about Susie
    Missing you already, have an AMAZING time xxxx
  • 2 hours ago about Samantha
    Lovely to chat I will phone back when task is complete x
  • 4 hours ago about Vanessa
    Vanessa, Your simply the best better than all the rest better than anyone any one I’ve ever met. Speak soon darling All my love Tony xxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Ella

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Ella on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7092

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Ella (Pin 7092)

Ella

Photos of Ella

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Ella

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Ella isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
646 comments

Hi I'm Mistress Ella and I am a dominatrix that will bring you to your knees. You will worship me and want to please me, in return I will blow your load and your mind. I maybe bad but I am perfectly good at it. If you think you can handle me call me now on 7092. Call me on and enter PIN 7092 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Ella on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7092

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Ella

1 day ago

Hey Ella🙃Half a message again 👀but someone beat me to it, I will call over the next couple of days and explain, take care. 🐶🐀🐭🐰 xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 day ago

Hey Ella🙃 you are too nice to mess about and I was being a bit of a coward in text messaging instead of speaking to you, I did try numerous times a week or so ago and it was so stressful every time I nearly got through someone beat me to it, I wil

1 day ago

Ok Tony no worries, bye ✌️

1 week ago

Thank you for a lovely call, Mistress Ella. it was a pleasure to talk to you. Being told to bounce on a dildo and wank to your command was incredible. Yours, Sissy Steve

1 week ago

hey Ella🙃 that was just half the message I sent, it was lovely getting to know you and the chats we had, take care gorgeous😘 🐶🐀🐰🐭 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 week ago

Hey Ella 🙃 It’s nothing you said just can’t call anymore. Take care gorgeous in everything you do you’re lovely,

2 weeks ago

Mistress Ella you will come to accept my cum over your breasts love Jon xxx

2 weeks ago

Would love to be your cuckold cleanup slave xxx Craig

2 weeks ago

What happened Ella??? Kevin

2 weeks ago

Hey Mistress Ella, would help humiliate a submissive sissy crossdresser if I call? Katie x

1 month ago

Best mistress ever. I just want to serve you and be at your feet and ass. From panty slave.

1 month ago

Absolute goddess

1 month ago

Hey Ella🙃 hope your good? So sorry we have been so long between chat, will catch up soon sexy, 😘🐶🐀🐭🐰 Mmwwaaaaah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx💐🌺🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻❤️

1 month ago

Hi mistress Ella sorry Iv not called in a while been hard mistress, I’m up for a punishment when I call if my mistress wants? This is your slave Graham, shall I get the belt ready?

1 month ago

Continued ⬇️Hey Ella🙃Hope you had a nice weekend🌝 xxxxxxxxxxxx🐶🐀🐭🐰

1 month ago

Hey Ella🙃 So sorry but hard to talk this weekend as had to do some work on my van and have a mate helping me today so hard to talk as I have to help him and make tea all day long, it’s been a good week since talking properly but will make up for

1 month ago

Hi Ella,hope you are well,I don’t message you much,and haven’t chatted with you for a while,are you available this Saturday for a long chat 😊 Kevin.

1 month ago

Hey Ella🙃hope your good? So so busy. Missing chats with you gorgeouse, take care 😘 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 🐶🐀🐭🐰

1 month ago

Hi Ella🙃 sorry we didn’t get the chance to chat today Monday, hope you’ve had a lovely weekend? Was negotiating about a house, when I should’ve been negotiating with you😉 again a busy week but we’ll talk sometime in it😘 xxxxxxxxxxxx

1 month ago

Hey Ella🙃 very nice catch up😘 looking forward to the next one, enjoy the sunshine🌝 Xxxxxxxxx 🐶🐀🐰🐭

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Beth
(PIN: 1065)

Beth

Amelia
(PIN: 7098)

Amelia

Brandy
(PIN: 6444)

Brandy

Amy
(PIN: 1075)