Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 22 hours ago about Mandy-Marie
    Thank you Jeff always a pleasure sweetness xxx
  • 1 day ago about Amelia
    There is only one "blue" "milky bar" for Mr Bond to "nestle" in, Madam? x
  • 1 day ago about Julie
    Jim my voice does that to many your not alone ❀
  • 1 day ago about Sadie
    Hi Mick, please call and unload your balls all over this voluptuous body! Sadie xx
  • 1 day ago about Sadie
    Hi Lucie, call me, and let’s try that massage! Sadie xx

Phone Sex Profiles: JJ

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call JJ on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1673

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

JJ (Pin 1673)

JJ

Photos of JJ

Click the photos below to view more pictures of JJ

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, JJ isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
17626 comments

Hi guys, my name is JJ, I am a very naughty sexy milf, i would love to tease and please you with my voluptuous boobs and curvy bum, which i love to be spanked. I am naturally submissive but as you know a woman is likely to change her mind at a moments notice. So please do not be shy, enter my pin 1673 and tell me your needs, fantasies and fetishes. Call me on and enter PIN 1673 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call JJ on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1673

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about JJ

1 day ago

Tom - good to have another lesson today!! The egg cup and spoon worked well!! I was suitably impressed!!! Xxx love Mistress JJ xxX πŸ‘„πŸ‘„β€οΈ

2 days ago

Hi guys - next week I will be online most of the day Wednesday and Thursday plus most evenings except Saturday. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ‘„πŸ‘„β€οΈ

2 days ago

Lucie - yes I did! It was really good to catch up after a long gap but good that we both know what each other enjoys and needs! Take care. Hope to chat soon. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ‘„πŸ‘„β€οΈ

2 days ago

I wasn’t sure if you saw my comment JJ (it’s Lucie) you get too many comments so I didn’t see if you replied or not. X

2 days ago

Hi JJ thanks for helping me with my new toys . That was amazing and put our chats on another level for sheer pleasure and fun. Will let you know how the other toys feel . At the moment I feel fantastic, thanks to you . Love Monopoly. Dave xxx

2 days ago

Monopoly Dave - well you never cease to surprise me!! Very impressed with your new toys! We made good use of them tonight. Let me know about the 3rd one. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ‘„πŸ‘„β€οΈ

2 days ago

Hi J last was yet again a good chat and very naughty one having the last drop ... take care love always Toy Richard ❀️ πŸ’• xxx

2 days ago

Hiya beautiful JJ .I'm happy the WiFi sorted. Have fun hugs and kisses from Nicola 7195 xxx

3 days ago

Paul - so pleased you waited and got through to me today. After that chat I hope your legs recover before work!! Chat soon I hope. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ‘„πŸ‘„β€οΈ

3 days ago

Michael - thank you ❀️. Always enjoy and expect a full load! Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ‘„πŸ‘„β€οΈ

3 days ago

Oh JJ, I really enjoy our 1 to 1 sessions. As usual you were amazing this afternoon. Thanks Babe, Robbie x

3 days ago

Robbie - guessing that was just what you needed after a busy morning. Glad you found my pantiles in your drawer this morning though! Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ‘„πŸ‘„β€οΈ

3 days ago

JJ you are one sexy woman. Blew my load so hard all over your tits. Call you again soon. Michael XX

3 days ago

Luke - looking forward to more when you have recovered!! You get my curvy bum and boobs so only fair I get every last drop πŸ’¦! Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ‘„πŸ‘„β€οΈ

3 days ago

Stephanie - glad that we got to chat eventually today. It was definitely worth the wait. Now we both have a few days to think what happens next time. I have one idea!!😜😜. Take care. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ‘„πŸ‘„β€οΈ

3 days ago

Steve - you always manage to tease and please me!! Can't wait to chat again! Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ‘„πŸ‘„β€οΈ

3 days ago

Jack - wow, that was fun!!! Loved having the use of your slutty gf as well! Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ‘„πŸ‘„β€οΈ

3 days ago

Mike - really enjoyed our first chat today but looking forward to my massage on our next chat! Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ‘„πŸ‘„β€οΈ

3 days ago

Will - our first call and I forget how many times we both came. Looking forward to chatting later. Enjoy the pics in the meantime whilst you get your BJ! Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ‘„πŸ‘„β€οΈ

3 days ago

David - pleased you have been enjoying my pics but even more happy that you called. I hope I was worth the wait!!!!! Really loved you taking me hard on the back seat! Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ‘„πŸ‘„β€οΈ

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Debs

Sandy
(PIN: 7044)

Sandy

Ivy
(PIN: 7168)

Ivy

Madie
(PIN: 7047)