Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Abbie
    hi Ian was lovely to speak to you today you are very sexy and horny guy love to speak to you soon and lets have more fun and frolicks take care hunni xx
  • 1 day ago about JJ
    JJ Sounds like a perfect plan. Will have a browse tonight with my wine 🍷. I am sure we will be able to find something appropriate 😜. Take care lots of loveJSxxx β€οΈπŸ“πŸ‰πŸ«πŸπŸ“πŸ”­
  • 1 day ago about Sam
    Hi guys I'm back. I've not had any sex for what seems like forever. Come on I'm ready
  • 1 day ago about Jacqueline
    Hi A from Mcr. I always enjoy our roleplays so much, and I'm very glad that they are realistic and enjoyable for you too. Looking forward to the next time. Jackie xx
  • 1 day ago about Abbie
    Fantastic girl. Great voice. Lovely to speak to. Thanks Abbie. Ian xx

Phone Sex Profiles: JJ

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call JJ on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1673

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

JJ (Pin 1673)

JJ

Photos of JJ

Click the photos below to view more pictures of JJ

ON A CALL
You can still call & wait for JJ. Just dial
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 1673
Or you can try another girl?

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

12066 comments

Hi guys, my name is JJ, I am a very naughty sexy milf, i would love to tease and please you with my voluptuous boobs and curvy bum, which i love to be spanked. I am naturally submissive but as you know a woman is likely to change her mind at a moments notice. So please do not be shy, enter my pin 1673 and tell me your needs, fantasies and fetishes. Call me on and enter PIN 1673 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call JJ on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1673

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about JJ

1 day ago

JJ Sounds like a perfect plan. Will have a browse tonight with my wine 🍷. I am sure we will be able to find something appropriate 😜. Take care lots of loveJSxxx β€οΈπŸ“πŸ‰πŸ«πŸπŸ“πŸ”­

1 day ago

Hi guys I'm online tonight 8ish til late. Looking forward to being naughty with you ❀️ ❀️ Xxx lots of love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

1 day ago

Mike - you were pretty incredible too!! Enjoyed our car journey and quiet place! Hope we can catch up soon. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

1 day ago

Mike - hope you enjoyed my tiny little toes and then working your way up!!! I know I did! 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

1 day ago

Sexy JJ your voice makes me hard

1 day ago

Chris - lovely to chat with you today. Enjoyed our threesome /foursome!! 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

1 day ago

Bum admirer - look forward to catching up. I'm online every evening except Saturday. Take care ❀️ Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

1 day ago

JS - if that's the case then maybe I should do a little catwalk for you in something appropriate!!! 😜 😜 Xxx love J xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️ πŸ“ πŸ‰ 🍫 🍍 πŸ“ πŸ”­

1 day ago

Sam - really glad you enjoyed my pics!!! Hopefully we will manage to chat soon?! 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

1 day ago

Dan - it was my absolute pleasure! Hope we can catch up soon. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

1 day ago

Craig - glad you liked the new pic. Liking the sound of your hand against my bum cheek, soon I hope! 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

1 day ago

JS - miss Martini 🍸is really enjoying the other side of you! Keep it up!!! 😜 Xxx love J xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️ πŸ“ πŸ‰ 🍫 🍍 πŸ“ πŸ”­

1 day ago

Mick - would love to have that threesome we were talking about! 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

2 days ago

Hi JJ still having phone problems, hope to call you this week to part your bum cheeks. Bum admirer.

2 days ago

JJ Listening to a bit or Right Said Fred I’m to sexy!!! What do you think 😜!!! Take care lots of loveJSxxx β€οΈπŸ“πŸ‰πŸ«πŸπŸ”­

3 days ago

Hi JJ. Had a really good wank over your pictures this morning. You are hot. Love Sam x

3 days ago

Andy C-I can honestly say that I could listen to your voice 24/7. An intelligent guy with a beautifully naughty side. Hope we can catch up again soon. Take care ❀️ Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

4 days ago

Hiya JJ, thank you for my birthday bj the other day!!! Your amazing!!! Thanks Dan πŸ†πŸ†πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ†β€β€ xxx

4 days ago

Brett - noooo, where did you go my master of role play. That wad getting me hot and bothered!!!! Please can we continue to a mutual satisfaction?!?! 😜 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

4 days ago

Wayne - well you certainly hit 'the spot'. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Jennie
(PIN: 7133)

Jennie

Babs
(PIN: 1944)

Babs

Beth
(PIN: 1065)

Beth

Janette
(PIN: 7095)