Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 10 hours ago about Francesca
    Hi Guys, sorry I have not been around lately, been missing chatting with you and hope to be back soon x
  • 10 hours ago about Chelsea
    Thank you all for the horny comments. Mike call me I love to have fun with you xxx
  • 10 hours ago about Suzy
    Must call you photo 4 demands it dave in wales hope your on after 12 on Wednesday night
  • 10 hours ago about Tanya
    HEY GUYS Catch me most days after 4 and mornings wen I can most week ends!!!! Speak soon!!! Hope ur day is as MAGICAL as my pussy..... speak soon 😜
  • 10 hours ago about Tanya
    Where’s my special fire man Jason at. Call me my Aries king xx Tanya

Phone Sex Profiles: JJ

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call JJ on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1673

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

JJ (Pin 1673)

JJ

Photos of JJ

Click the photos below to view more pictures of JJ

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, JJ isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
13233 comments

Hi guys, my name is JJ, I am a very naughty sexy milf, i would love to tease and please you with my voluptuous boobs and curvy bum, which i love to be spanked. I am naturally submissive but as you know a woman is likely to change her mind at a moments notice. So please do not be shy, enter my pin 1673 and tell me your needs, fantasies and fetishes. Call me on and enter PIN 1673 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call JJ on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1673

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about JJ

11 hours ago

Rob - I'm really enjoying this car sharing!!!! 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

16 hours ago

Mark - that was fun and πŸ”₯. Told you I wanted every last drop πŸ’§ πŸ’¦. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

17 hours ago

Huw - good to hear from you this afternoon. Always a pleasure to chat with you. I know we will have a hot session soon!!!! 😜 Take care. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

19 hours ago

Keith - those walks make you naughty!!! Or is it that we are just as bad (or is that good) as each other??? Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

19 hours ago

Hi j j getting new phone on Friday, will call you the end of the week .l still want your bum. Bum admirer.

19 hours ago

Matt - wow, hard, fast intense!!! 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

20 hours ago

Mike - well I certainly enjoyed the ride in your car. Hope we can do it again soon?! 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

21 hours ago

Mark - you know what I like and I know what you like!!! Perfect! 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

21 hours ago

JJ. You are one πŸ”₯sexy filthy naughty girl 😜 with a fantastic hot body and you are the best fuck. Nick

21 hours ago

Nick - mmmm, you are good at being naughty!!! Maybe next time I will give you a full JJ experience?! 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

21 hours ago

Keith - good to chat with you today. A bit of naughtiness is always good. Take care. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

22 hours ago

Andy - hot πŸ”₯, hard and intense!!! But sometimes that is just what is needed. Lovely to chat too. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

22 hours ago

Richard - so good to hear from you today in your mancave. That was intense!!! Hope you enjoy your second shower and porridge!!! 😜 Take care. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

1 day ago

Hi Amazing JJ thank you again for that chat next time we should get casy in the chat that would be great could you tell her xx love Richard xx

1 day ago

Richard - as always a pleasure to chat and get naughty with. Liked the double ended one!!! 😜 Take care of yourself. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

1 day ago

Hi JJ, Thank you for that fantastic alfresco fuck this afternoon. Think we might have another pit stop on route. Thanks babe, Robbie x

1 day ago

Robbie - well one day we will make it to that hotel before we have to make a pit stop!!!😜 Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

1 day ago

Oliver - that was so much fun. You left me wanting more!!!! Please???? Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

1 day ago

JS - I can assure you that I will be making good use of that πŸ”­ as soon as possible!!! Keep it well polished and up ready for action. See if it can pick up the twin peaks! 😜 Xxx love J xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️ πŸ“ 🍍 πŸ‰ πŸ”­ 🍷

1 day ago

Sasha - of course it is. Looking forward to hearing what you have been up to???!!! 😜 Xxx love Mistress JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Gemma
(PIN: 7266)

Gemma

Maria
(PIN: 7275)

Maria

Erica
(PIN: 3834)

Erica

Abbie
(PIN: 1873)