Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 16 hours ago about Louisa
    Jeff lovely to speak to you again... Talk soon i hope.😘💖x
  • 16 hours ago about Olivia
    I hope you come on this evening olivia
  • 16 hours ago about Kelsey-Jo
    You look after yourself Paul Xxx Xxx
  • 17 hours ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Hi Alex thanks for your lovely message bless you glad you a lovely weekend yes I've at last had my hair cut today feels so much better not going to any pubs rather sit in my garden and relax you have a lovely week and take care love and hugs Kelsey X
  • 17 hours ago about Nicola
    Andy, l hope you're saving that spunk for my cup Manchester girls club night out ?? Xxxxxxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Jules

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jules on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1630

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jules (Pin 1630)

Jules

Photos of Jules

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jules

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jules isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
3822 comments

Hello gents I’m Jules, a sexy little minx who loves to get down and dirty! I’m fun, friendly, and extremely filthy. I’ll put a smile on your face and a bulge in your boxers. Call now for hot kinky phone sex and toe-curling orgasms! So gentleman unzip those trousers, get dialling and let’s have some fun!! Speak soon, lots of love Jules. Call me on and enter PIN 1630 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jules on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1630

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jules

1 day ago

Hi we’re get there jules chat soon Andy ❤️🌹x

1 day ago

Pushing the two seater along the promenade should be a doddle for a chick like you. If however you have to push them up a hill or two that IS an entirely different kettle of fish. A nice male

1 day ago

Brian aka An admirer, my first message didn’t show up unfortunately, but without a doubt that call was definitely better in person!!!! Hopefully it will continue. Lots of love Jules 😘

1 day ago

Andy we missed each other again!! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Love Jules 🥺

1 day ago

Sorry about that Robert I do come back on for you most of the time. I’ll definitely make it up to you!! Love Jules 💋

2 days ago

Thoroughly recommended 10/10 every single fucking time!!! X

2 days ago

You are one hot sexy chick!!! From the guy called Sy! 😉

2 days ago

Oh Jules, wow !!!!!, we have now caught up on the phone, and as you said the real thing is better than just posting comments. I pleased it sounded as good for you as it certainly was for me. Brian from Bolton (an admirer).

2 days ago

Afternoon Jules I bet I surprised you earlier this am with a 30 minute call whilst you sat watch TOTP with the sound on mute. Hope you enjoyed your cuppa before you headed for your scratcher (bed) A nice male

3 days ago

Just think you can sit outside today looking over the beach whilst necking mains of your cider seeing as I managed to last over 30 minutes with you earlier today cheeky face A nice male

3 days ago

👅👧🐱💦❤️🌹x

3 days ago

Hi hope you had a good weekend sorry I missed you Friday I’ll be looking out for you tomorrow morning Andy x🌹❤️

5 days ago

Jules its robert, disappointed you didnt come back on for me, when we next talk you better make up for it. You were fantastic tonight thoughas always. Love gangbanging you, youre such a good dirty slag xx

5 days ago

Ok Mr Regan 🐎 consider it done! Chat next week. Love Jules 💋

5 days ago

I don’t need no brandy I’m hot enough thank you!!! 🔥😂🤦🏻‍♀️

5 days ago

JULES, Would you please do me a favour.?, Look on the last 6 or so comments on you know who`s profile ( Miss ? ) , Then give me your opinion when we chat next week, lolxxxxxxx Jack REGAN.

6 days ago

JULES, Thanks Lady!!, Mon, Tue, or We’d ( 11am to 1pm ). Have a great weekend, Take care lolxxxxxxx 🐎🐎🏍🍰🙏 Jack REGAN.

6 days ago

Try a nip of Brandy that should keep you warm Jules hic hic hic

6 days ago

Told you your last call would be more than 20 mins Jules. In fact it lasted 22 mins + A nice male

6 days ago

Mr Regan 🐎 we’ll definitely chat next week! Love Jules 🧁

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Ella
(PIN: 7092)

Ella

Scarlett
(PIN: 1016)

Scarlett

Amanda
(PIN: 6314)

Amanda

Kendra
(PIN: 1765)