Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 7 hours ago about Elise
    Wow what a rack 🤩🍼🍼
  • 7 hours ago about Kerry
    ((((TMVNDB!! 💋)))) Well, l somehow managed to get through my day, but only because l was mainly sat on my MASSIVE bum for most of it, thinking about covering you in some ‘brown thick chocolate sauce’ 🤭 lol Xx Hope that you have been behavin
  • 7 hours ago about Nataliya
    Beautiful, Wonderful Nataliya. Missing you.! Was expecting you back by now. You are simply the best. Please let us now what's happening ,currently in Nataliya's world love Markxx
  • 7 hours ago about Courtney
    Would you be that famous Courtney Cocks from off the telly? Big Neil😎
  • 7 hours ago about JJ
    Martin - after letting me ride your face I loved you taking me hard, fast and intense on all fours! Xxx love JJ xxX 👄👄❤️

Phone Sex Profiles: Jules

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jules on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1630

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jules (Pin 1630)

Jules

Photos of Jules

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jules

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jules isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?

Receive a FREE text when Jules comes back online!

Alert me when online
6978 comments

Hi guys I’m Jules, a horny little minx with long brunette hair. I’m in my dirty 30s, soon to be naughty 40s!! With lots of experience on my side. I’m fun, friendly and extremely filthy! I’ll put smile on your face & a bulge in your boxers. Dial 1630 for hot kinky phone sex & toe-curling orgasms! So you horny fuckers grab that mobile in one hand and your cock in the other and let’s have some down right dirty fun!! Lots of Love Jules. X Call me on and enter PIN 1630 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jules on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1630

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Jules

1 day ago

No worries Jason good job I know it's you, sometimes when a message is too long some of it gets cut off! Anyway chat tomorrow at our arranged time. Love Jules 😘🥰🤩

1 day ago

Hey jules, I was just going to ring back and say I've been given some work to do this evening lol I wouldn't have been a 2 minute job haha. Been lovely talking to you again. If I see you on tomorrow morning I'll ring ya. You get me in the mood but at

1 day ago

Jules, thank very much - B from B

1 day ago

Brian, I'm really sorry but I don't know what's happening with Cat. Hopefully she'll up date us soon. Love Jules 😘

1 day ago

Barry I certainly do remember what time 🥰 I'll be ready and waiting! Love Jules 😘

1 day ago

Jules, do you know how our mutual friend CAT is, does not seem to have posted for over a month - B from B

1 day ago

Thursday night is looking good Jules, @when we said? I’m sure you can remember? I hope you’ll be waiting and ready….Barry 😍

4 days ago

Short and sweet that's me,,,,it was lovely to hear your voice must try and have a much longer one,,,,bet you've heard that before love from Peter xxxx 😘

4 days ago

Yes…thanks Jules, nice Friday Fun….next week will be even better! Barry xx

4 days ago

Dirty Fucker Steve we go back a long way and i don't mind sharing you!! Still as dirty as ever! Hope your wife likes the yoghurt!!! Love Jules 🤭💋

5 days ago

Peter, short and sweet call, shame we got interrupted by Maria, nonetheless still nice to hear from you! Love Jules 💋

5 days ago

Barry I think we both had that FRIDAY FEELING!! Great chat as always. Speak next week, love Jules 🥰😘

5 days ago

Wow Jules, that was a great catch up today, bum cheeks are still red and stinging. I managed to save a little bit of you know what for the yogurt. Will call again as soon as i get chance. Love Dirty fucker Steve xxx

6 days ago

Peter I'm very well thanks. I'd forgotten about your retirement! You can call all the lovely ladies now whenever you please! Haha.. anytime time suits me, love Jules 😘

6 days ago

Jules how are you??? I'd love to speak to you so when are you available??? I can do anytime now I've retired subject to Maria of course,, love from Peter xxxx 😘

1 week ago

Jimmy sorry about that. If you want a particular time/day just leave me a message. I hope your news is what I think it is?!! Oh I'm really looking forward to hearing from you asap!! Love Jules 😘

1 week ago

Hey Jules it’s Jimmy, hope you’re ok? Keep looking for you but whenever I look you’re not on here. Got quite a bit to tell you! Plus looking forward to our usual chat about you know what!!! X.

1 week ago

Hi Jules, part 6 is showing now :D Casey-Rae xx

1 week ago

For F??ks sake, sort this DSS out ! I`m waiting to read your latest bit of smut !!! Mr Billy Shakespear would have had It all penned by now.

1 week ago

Hi Jules, loved being back in the office with you today. I must say my tie really suited you. Hope to catch you later in the week for a FF. Thanks gorgeous, John 🚕 x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Courtney
(PIN: 7295)

Courtney

Saucy Scarlet
(PIN: 7138)

Saucy Scarlet

Mistress Anita
(PIN: 7035)

Mistress Anita

Taniya
(PIN: 7179)