Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Suzie
    Can't wait guys Will be coming round on Monday can't wait for u to suck my toes love Suzie xxx
  • 1 day ago about Vanessa
    Hi Vanessa, I will let you know how the date goes! been hectic at work but will call you soon! from Braders! xxx
  • 1 day ago about Amelia
    Coffee is best shared! Our minds are the perfect blend Mr Bond! x
  • 1 day ago about Amy
    Hi Tony a lovely sexy time as always,so look forward to our chats and hearing that sexy voice,love Amy xx
  • 1 day ago about Vanessa
    Hi Vanessa,fun chatting with you on Friday 😜 Kevin xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Samantha

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Samantha on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7287

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Samantha (Pin 7287)

Samantha

Photos of Samantha

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Samantha

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Samantha isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
49 comments

Hi my name is Sammy. I’ve got long dark hair, big green eyes; I’m a curvy size 12 and 5ft 10 tall. I would love to speak to you guys, my agent number is 7287. Please I’d love to speak to you, I love to play at night because I work in the day. Bye. Call me on and enter PIN 7287 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Samantha on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7287

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Samantha

3 months ago

Hi Samantha, loved my first visit you were just what I needed. Send me a message if you want me again and I’m sure we can take this further. Your Steve xxx😘

5 months ago

What a Beautiful Lady the most Gorgeous Bum I’ve ever seen. Samantha I’m going to put my Face in Between those Cheeks as soon as I can. Please say Yes …Norman XXX

5 months ago

My dear friend Sammy,please message me on your profile !! I am missing you so much,LOL Graham E Yorks xxx

6 months ago

Hi Sammy just to let you know it will be so nice to talk to you soon? LOL Graham E Yorks xxx

6 months ago

One fucking very hot 48!

6 months ago

Thanks for making my beansprout explode. Love adam xxx

6 months ago

I wanna lick and suck that pussy juice mixed with cum leaking out ur gaping cun5 x Jamie x

7 months ago

Hi Sammy, lovely sexy chat this morning. You’re a good girl, taking it in every hole, like a good girl should. Nice and friendly to talk to as well. David xx

7 months ago

Hi Sammy hope u are well,tried to ring Wed 7pm but u were offline.Will try to ring you tomorrow.Take care luv Graham E Yorks xxx

7 months ago

Hi Sammie hope u had a lovely Birthday,missing u sooo much,need to speak please message me back,I will look out for u on chatline website,take care,Luv +hugs Graham E |Yorks xxx

7 months ago

Hi Samantha just seen your profile you look so sexy with those fantastic boobs and lovely bum please let me know when your on next I'm sure we could have some fun Terry from Yorkshire xxx

7 months ago

Sammieeee!! so sorry I missed u Sat night,was late going out for my meal cos I had to get food shopping done.HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR TUESDAY!!-I luv you my friend!!Hugs +

7 months ago

WED-7.30PM-Sorry didn't ring last night,feeling very tired went to bed for a nap.Hope u had a great day, Please message me when u next online-love Graham E Yorks xxx

7 months ago

Sat PM-Goodafternoon Sammie,thank you for lovely birthday message I had a lovely day,hope to catch u later online today to tell you more.Please look after yourself I am there for you!! Love Graham E Yorks XXXX PS-Lots of hugs xx

7 months ago

Goodmorning Graham from E Yorks, just to wish you a very Happy Birthday 🎂, enjoy your day, have a wonderful day xxxx

7 months ago

Hi Graham from E Yorkshire, just to let you know its so nice to talk to you xx

8 months ago

Sammie I think I have just missed u again for the third time since we last spoke!Iam missing u so much,hope to catch you later today luv Graham E Yorks

8 months ago

Hi looking for you love James

9 months ago

Suck my cock wiv that nice mouth .then let me eat ur cunt from be hind. And then let u ride my cock .wiv it lovely big bum....x

9 months ago

Samantha, What a phone call we have just had. You asked me so many personal questions, and helped me to CUM twice. I trust it's as nice in Birmingham as it is here in Bolton - BRIAN (72)

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Honey
(PIN: 7281)

Honey

Sugar Maria
(PIN: 7084)

Sugar Maria

Sandy
(PIN: 7044)

Sandy

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)