Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Abby
    Thanks for the messages guys it looks like I will be away till 7 Oct speak to you when I get back miss you bob ichigo and John all lovely
  • 1 day ago about Suzie
    I've cum so many times looking at your pictures 🍆💦💦💦
  • 1 day ago about Tanya
    Heyy Neville, I'm alive but very stiff, just like you are with me, haha Kisses Tanya
  • 1 day ago about Kinky Katie
    You on LUCHTIMES now ?
  • 1 day ago about Kelly
    I can't wait baby, when are you next online?

Phone Sex Profiles: Samantha

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Samantha on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7287

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Samantha (Pin 7287)

Samantha

Photos of Samantha

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Samantha

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Samantha isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
31 comments

Hi my name is Sammy. I’ve got long dark hair, big green eyes; I’m a curvy size 12 and 5ft 10 tall. I would love to speak to you guys, my agent number is 7287. Please I’d love to speak to you, I love to play at night because I work in the day. Bye. Call me on and enter PIN 7287 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Samantha on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7287

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Samantha

1 week ago

Suck my cock wiv that nice mouth .then let me eat ur cunt from be hind. And then let u ride my cock .wiv it lovely big bum....x

3 weeks ago

Samantha, What a phone call we have just had. You asked me so many personal questions, and helped me to CUM twice. I trust it's as nice in Birmingham as it is here in Bolton - BRIAN (72)

4 weeks ago

Haha, love intro... byeee, i love to play at night while i work in the day, byeeee... Haha

1 month ago

Fucking hot 48!

2 months ago

Hi sexy Samantha. An amazing chat and made me explode my beansprout. You, me, jade and sarah. Love adam xxx

2 months ago

Hottie 48

2 months ago

A sexy 48 year old

3 months ago

Hi Sammie it was lovely to meet you this morning ... you are one horny little sweetheart. Thanks for a great wank. I loaded up with more credit and tried to get you back but couldn't. Hopefully catch up again sometime .... your pics are great !!! J

5 months ago

Hi Samantha, Phil from Nottingham... loved our chat earlier 😘 x

6 months ago

Hi Samantha, just want to thank you for taking part in my Pantie Research Survey. The information you provided about your panties and associated experiences is most helpful. Professor Nick Erwan-ker

7 months ago

Sam, I can't wait to have my first session with u. You look so innocent but we'll change that when I'm deep inside you. Imran.

7 months ago

Hi sam. Amazing chat and made me explode as always. Love adam xx

1 year ago

Such a sweet smile and want to be with you so much .

1 year ago

Hope you will be back soon . Missing you so much .

1 year ago

Hi sexy sam. Hope ur ok. Miss u loads. Love adam xxx

1 year ago

When are u online next hun. Love adam xxx

1 year ago

Thank u for making me cum again. Your so hot and make my beansprout explode all the time. Love adam xx

1 year ago

Hi Adam, im glad I made you happy, look forward to hearing from you soon xxx

1 year ago

Hi sexy sam. You made my beansprout explode again. Imaging you and Sarah together. Love Adam xxx

1 year ago

Amazing hun. Made me explode. Love adam xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Beth
(PIN: 1065)

Beth

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

Lucy
(PIN: 7185)

Lucy

Tania
(PIN: 1653)