Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 17 hours ago about Alexis
    Just got out the shower wankin over your pictures I can’t leave myself alone
  • 17 hours ago about Tina
    Hi Pete or should that be the man in the garden of love its been too long , need that catch up and much more , that bush is getting out of control xxx
  • 17 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hi Casey Rae or is it Racey Casey!! I know you and I are friends with JJ but it’s time we had naughty spunky wet fun . Mr Growler will keep an eye out for you πŸ˜‰xx
  • 18 hours ago about Tina
    Afternoon Miss Battleaxe LOL. Incase you are wondering why you have not heard my dulcet tones recently, its because certain things have happeded and its taking longer to recover. I saw you were online but you are gabbing. A Nice Male
  • 18 hours ago about Honey
    Plastered my worktop with spunk - should have been inside your cunt or mouth (whichever you prefer) Graham xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Tania

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Tania on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1653

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Tania (Pin 1653)

Tania

Photos of Tania

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Tania

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Tania isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
630 comments

Hi my name is Tania. I'm 5ft 8". I have long dark hair, sexy green eyes, curves in all the right places and huge tits with hard nipples just begging for a good sucking. I love wearing as little as possible. I never wear panties so when I bend over in my very short miniskirt you can see my pussy. I love being naughty. Call me and tell me what I can do for you my number is 1653. Call me on and enter PIN 1653 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Tania on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1653

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Tania

1 week ago

Hi Tania. Thanks for that lovely horny filthy chat can’t wait for more of it. Xx Nick

1 week ago

All good thanks BB, looking forward to hearing about your sightings, got one to tell you about too! Chat soon πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜β€οΈπŸ’¦πŸ†

1 week ago

Hi TT hope your keeping well? Enjoyed talking very much this week. Got a couple of sightings to tell you about. Have a great weekend I look forward to talking soon.😘xx BB

2 weeks ago

I wish you'd grow your bush i love a pantiless hairy cunt

2 weeks ago

I’m not sure where you’re getting your information, but good topic.

2 weeks ago

Hi T great talking earlier and very pleased your feeling better. Have a top time when you are out tomorrow expect plenty of attention for youπŸ†πŸ†.πŸ’¦Keep it slutty πŸ˜›πŸ˜˜

3 weeks ago

Hi T hope you are well? Looking forward to talking have seen some very good sights.πŸ†πŸ† Would you be up for slutting up early in the week? Speak to you soon keep it slutty.😜😘

3 weeks ago

BB, back Monday, sorry we didn’t get to have fun, hope we can catch up soon ❀️❀️❀️❀️

3 weeks ago

A very belated Happy Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone, been a stressful time but I’m back on Monday, looking forward to having some fun 😘😘😘

1 month ago

Hi TT am looking forward to another slutting up black this time. Hope you get a delivery first, chance to spread some Christmas joy dirty bitch. Keep it slutty!!πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ†πŸ†πŸ˜œπŸ˜˜BB

1 month ago

Hi T it was a bit frustrating. We could try again tomorrow? A good excuse to get slutted up in the same or another tarty dress. πŸ†πŸ†πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

1 month ago

So Sorry BB, bloody all dressed up with no where to go! I’m trying one more time and if it goes again I’m off till tomorrow, it was just getting very filthy! 😘😘

1 month ago

Hi T am looking forward to you slutting up and talking later. After your cheap display the other week!! Am sure the gold will do a top job maybe you will get a delivery as well. Keep it slutty!!πŸ˜πŸ†πŸ†BB

1 month ago

BB, can’t wait to catch up, been snowed in until today, I need someone to come and warm me up! πŸ’¦πŸ†

1 month ago

Hi T hope your. keeping well and warm during this snow and ice? Been very snowy here. Catch up with you when your onπŸ†πŸ†xxBB

1 month ago

Hi T enjoyed talking today very much. Very impressed with your professional approach earlier this week.πŸ†πŸ† Looking forward to talking next week maybe you could slut up?😝😘

1 month ago

Always ready for another caller, always ready for another cock, always ready for another big load of warm spunk. Pantyless slut always gets what she wants. Very hot - Tony

1 month ago

Glad you enjoyed it Andrew, I think you rather enjoyed being dominated as much as I enjoyed doing it! Tania 😘❀️

1 month ago

Hey Tania I did so very much enjoy your skilled and flexible ability to transition smoothly from a rather submissive coworker to a dominant boss. You made me cum so much I now have a protein deficiency... You are sensational! Much love Andrew :*

1 month ago

Yes she is a complete slut showing off her cunt whenever possible. Wearing tarty short skirts so she can get her bare cunt out to be viewed in public.

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Niki
(PIN: 1006)

Niki

Linda
(PIN: 7077)

Linda

Lexi
(PIN: 7173)

Lexi

Janaia
(PIN: 1136)