Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Abby
    Thanks for the messages guys it looks like I will be away till 7 Oct speak to you when I get back miss you bob ichigo and John all lovely
  • 1 day ago about Suzie
    I've cum so many times looking at your pictures πŸ†πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦
  • 1 day ago about Tanya
    Heyy Neville, I'm alive but very stiff, just like you are with me, haha Kisses Tanya
  • 1 day ago about Kinky Katie
    You on LUCHTIMES now ?
  • 1 day ago about Kelly
    I can't wait baby, when are you next online?

Phone Sex Profiles: Tania

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Tania on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1653

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Tania (Pin 1653)

Tania

Photos of Tania

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Tania

ON A CALL
You can still call & wait for Tania. Just dial
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 1653
Or you can try another girl?

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

505 comments

Hi my name is Tania. I'm 5ft 8". I have long dark hair, sexy green eyes, curves in all the right places and huge tits with hard nipples just begging for a good sucking. I love wearing as little as possible. I never wear panties so when I bend over in my very short miniskirt you can see my pussy. I love being naughty. Call me and tell me what I can do for you my number is 1653. Call me on and enter PIN 1653 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Tania on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1653

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Tania

3 days ago

Think you need to be treated and used appropriately then just enjoy the reaction do whatever you want to do. A really filthy job you would be perfect for. Imagine the comments and enjoy!!

3 days ago

Good to hear bout your slutty show. You would be the perfect alleyway tart can you imagine the show after that! What a filthy state. Pro slut on tour all the attention for you!!

3 days ago

Am looking forward to you being with Tania in London and lowering the bar together. We have been talking about slutting you up for a filthy show and double displaying. She is looking forward to that and so am i . xx

4 days ago

Our 7th Anniversary this month

5 days ago

Grow your bush

5 days ago

I love the thought of being the alley way slut, you know I would be the best at it and would dress more than inappropriately for the task πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’¦πŸ†

6 days ago

Hi BB trust you are well, had a really dirty time with my mentor leaving my scent everywhere cannot wait to go up to London.DD

1 week ago

Think you will receive a hard pounding if you keep on hanging around alleyways might end up looking a real mess. The cheap slut look! Am sure you can carry this off xx

2 weeks ago

Hope your well T? You and your tart gave a v good show together am looking forward to the next time you can slut it up together. Top slutty work. Well done to you both keep on lowering the bar!!!! xxx

2 weeks ago

Have a top time tomorrow T enjoy going out and double displaying look forward to hearing what you and your tart get up to xx

2 weeks ago

Hi Tania , fridge Peter here, looking forward to dressing like a slut for you, remember to talk to me like one.

2 weeks ago

3 weeks ago

Can’t wait to tell you about our exploits BB! Debbie and me are so excited for Wednesday, We going to have such a slutty time πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

3 weeks ago

Missing you so much Tony, hope you can call soon πŸ₯°

3 weeks ago

Hope you and your tart have an exciting and revealing time when out together. Know you are thinking bout this a lot I am as well. Double displaying is hard to stop thinking about!! xx

3 weeks ago

Tans, cant stop thinking about you, miss you so much. Love Tony xx

1 month ago

Am looking forward to you being with T and lowering the bar for a double display. We have been talking about all sorts of filthy things. I can't wait for you to get slutted up and on show tart. xx

1 month ago

Hi BB quick up date looking to spend a few days with my mentor, I am a little apprehensive as to what T might have in mind for me something really dirty no doubt .DD

1 month ago

We have been talking bout you and how slutty your going to be when you go down to see Tania. Get very excited at the thought of how cheap your going to look and how much your bare cunt will be viewed.

1 month ago

Hope your not thinking too much about going out with your tart for a double display very dirty and cheap slut. Am not sure where you would end up or in what condition? I think you'd be very wet like today tart xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

Lola-May
(PIN: 1095)

Lola-May

Susie
(PIN: 2391)

Susie

Tania
(PIN: 1653)