Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 9 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    COME ON LINE U SEXY BITCH ;) I WANT TO SMASH THAT PUSSY TILL YOU SQUIRT OVER IT JASON XX
  • 9 hours ago about Nicola
    Mr male ..nice caller you lick my shit box.. Then mabe my female slaves and me will lick Your shit box out ?mabe more..I'm on after 11 night's..early morning..try me 7ish morning You definitely get me 😘😘😘
  • 9 hours ago about Nicola
    Oh Danny, carnt fucking wait... I'm on line afder 11ish most nights.. Early morning?? Hope you're balls are full? Come empty up me on me ..just love that fat cock πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜˜
  • 9 hours ago about JJ
    JS - thank you ❀️. I'm OK. Chat soon. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️ πŸ“
  • 9 hours ago about JJ
    Robbie - my pleasure. Hope to totally satisfy your needs again soon. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

Phone Sex Profiles: Tina

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Tina on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 2617

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Tina (Pin 2617)

Tina

Photos of Tina

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Tina

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Tina isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1644 comments

Hi guys I'm Tina and my number is 2617. I'm very experienced when it comes to playing with naughty boys and naughty toys. I love dressing up, role play and I enjoy spanking and sometimes being spanked. So call me now for some naughty but nice fun and games. Call me on and enter PIN 2617 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Tina on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 2617

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Tina

2 days ago

Hi Tina, your the most knowledgeable Misstress of crossdressing humiliation LoveCandt

3 days ago

Hey gorgeous it's leather boy sorry I haven't been in touch will towards the end of this week can't wait so be leatherd up badly speak soon πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

4 days ago

cheeky Mr Scotland , females prefer bedrooms to kitchens these days ready and waiting for chocs red undies strawberries and we all know what compliments them . sod the kitchen for a lark matey . x

4 days ago

Get into the kitchen you cheeky sod and make sure "him indoors" gets a romantic meal when he gets back l8r

5 days ago

naughty but nice freezing male , thats what you get for wearing nowt under ya kilt , freezin goolies . mind they dont drop off and go rolling down the rd. lol xxx

5 days ago

naughty but nice freezing male , thats what you get for wearing nowt under ya kilt , freezin goolies . mind they dont drop off and go rolling down the rd. lol xxx

5 days ago

Tina Hope you remember to make and serve a nice romantic meal for "him indoors" tomorrow Valentines Day A nice but freezing male

5 days ago

dont give up Kev we need a catch up thats for sure . xxx

6 days ago

I’m dying to hear from you after a few years... you’re always busy?!? Wahhhhh Xx Kev xx

1 week ago

TINA THE BEST OPERATOR BY FAR!!!! CONSTANTLY BUSY!!

1 week ago

20 out of 20 Steve your always a high scorer , your an ace bowler and your balls always hit the target . the prize for the man of the match ,,,,,,, ahh yet to be revealed xxx

2 weeks ago

mi carino , after enjoying you so much as always , bloody hell the bomb dropped and we got cut off . hate it when that happens . hope you are now fully recovered with the help of your naughty minx and that next time we can complete the treatm

2 weeks ago

thanks for your reply Brian , guess what managed to find one of those little dresses when i was out shopping on sat. afternoon , cant wait to wear it for you . the thought of me teasing and pleasing and finally surrendering , mmmm xxx

2 weeks ago

thanks for your reply Brian , guess what managed to find one of those little dresses when i was out shopping on sat. afternoon , cant wait to wear it for you . the thought of me teasing and pleasing and finally surrendering , mmmm xxx

2 weeks ago

Hi T you have such a FINE LEG Can t wait to remove your SLIP Love you to play with my BALLS Need some FOUR play Then my favourite STROKE under the COVERS of your sweet spot Open your legs WIDE I want to fill your GuLLY with my middle WICKET lol

2 weeks ago

Thanks for the lovely message Tina. You've put a picture in my mind of you in a "Mary Quant" creation. I'll look forward to peeling that off you. Love Brian.

2 weeks ago

massaged my beautiful woman this evening in front of the glowing fire in my bedroom. Drapes open, and the breeze blowing in. Chris Isaak "Wicked Game" playing in the background. Her body shimmering with coconut oil and flames. Pure ecstasy that I wil

2 weeks ago

short but sweet Steve but you always manage to bowl this maiden over . especially when you bend me over ... XX

2 weeks ago

thank you my beautiful carino for taking the time and effort yesterday . as lovely as always ,despite the fact that you were feeling under the weather . hope the candles worked .. and the call cheered you up . will be thinking of you of course and wi

3 weeks ago

cum on leatherboy whats keeping you . xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Amelia
(PIN: 7080)

Amelia

Karen
(PIN: 7201)

Karen

Maria
(PIN: 7275)

Maria

Laura
(PIN: 7106)