Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 23 hours ago about Suzie
    Can't wait guys Will be coming round on Monday can't wait for u to suck my toes love Suzie xxx
  • 23 hours ago about Vanessa
    Hi Vanessa, I will let you know how the date goes! been hectic at work but will call you soon! from Braders! xxx
  • 1 day ago about Amelia
    Coffee is best shared! Our minds are the perfect blend Mr Bond! x
  • 1 day ago about Amy
    Hi Tony a lovely sexy time as always,so look forward to our chats and hearing that sexy voice,love Amy xx
  • 1 day ago about Vanessa
    Hi Vanessa,fun chatting with you on Friday 😜 Kevin xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Tina

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Tina on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 2617

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Tina (Pin 2617)

Tina

Photos of Tina

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Tina

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Tina isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
2214 comments

Hi guys I'm Tina and my number is 2617. I'm very experienced when it comes to playing with naughty boys and naughty toys. I love dressing up, role play and I enjoy spanking and sometimes being spanked. So call me now for some naughty but nice fun and games. Call me on and enter PIN 2617 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Tina on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 2617

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Tina

6 days ago

ships that pass in the night eh Terry , always sorry when we miss one another , if your around this coming sat . hoping to do 10 am until 1 give it a try hon ..xx

1 week ago

Sooo popular, can't get through today, I'll try again next week. I don't mind at all because you're soooo well worth the wait. Speak soon, Terry xx

1 week ago

on tomorrow 10am until 2 in the afternoon guys back normal times friday noon till 5pm xx

1 week ago

Tina you are the best my miles from your man in the garden X Xxxxx

2 weeks ago

HI Tina you are l Special lady yesterday was lovely talking to you in the garden you had my cock so hard and hearing how wet and squelchy your pussy got was the best ever you are the best Tina your manin the garden love you 😀 xxxxxxxx

2 weeks ago

come to me darlin promise i will give you all you want , pampering and covering you with hundreds of xxxxxx dont make me wait much longer my sexy senor xxxx

2 weeks ago

And of course i'm hungry for you, every bit of you, as ever. This big boy's balls are so full and heavy i'm going to need extra care and attention, so be gentle xxxx

2 weeks ago

Yes Mistress Tina, like we talked about, Cock cage in place. Really want to wank but denial is also an amazing feeling. Can feel trying to get hard but the cage stops it getting hard. Just been to shops with it on lol xx

2 weeks ago

missed you like crazy, always hungry for you , but you know that already sexy even the sound of your voice sets me off . , will be on usual time weds and thurs ,but friday 10 am until 1 or 2 in the afternoon .cannot wait for your call ,oil at the

2 weeks ago

hope tricky dicky is getting ready for more lessons , did you get the cock cage as ordered ,that should help . get back to me asap . . and no fiddling xx

2 weeks ago

I'll be back soon, and have worked up a big appetite as well as a big creamy load, all ready for a mutual milking and filling each other up xxx

3 weeks ago

Mistress Tina I promises not to wank till you let me 😘😘😘😘❤❤❤❤❤ xxxxxxx

3 weeks ago

Well that went very quickly lol misstress Tina. Thank you so much for your time. You are so very good to me and teach me how to be a good and proper man. Thank you mistress ❤.I'll be ringing as soon as I can because I cant wait to stroke 😘 xxxx

3 weeks ago

happy holiday my angel hope your having fun , missing you already but with you in spirit , . lots of hugs and kisses will send another message later in the week mucho amore xxx

3 weeks ago

happy holiday my angel hope your having fun , missing you already but with you in spirit , . lots of hugs and kisses will send another message later in the week mucho amore xxx

3 weeks ago

hi Ken most of the roof work almost done thank heavens so yes the rest of the week should be back to normal , it would be lovely to hear from you as always , hope you are keeping well looking forward to hearing from you . xx

3 weeks ago

Beautiful ass Tina loved when I exploded in Ur ass babe XXX

3 weeks ago

Hi darling, I’m gutted I didn’t get to chat earlier and now I’m not free. I’m hoping to speak to you this week but I have limited ability are you online all week? We need another hot steamy session. Ken x

1 month ago

Hey sexy, I can't stop watching it, haha Paul

1 month ago

off next week guys work being done not on me , on the house , hopefully it should be finished by monday 6th june . have a lovey bank holiday . will be gagging to get back ,stay naughty for me ,,, lots luv xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Scarlett
(PIN: 1016)

Scarlett

Saucy Scarlet
(PIN: 7138)

Saucy Scarlet

Lola-May
(PIN: 1095)

Lola-May

Sugar Maria
(PIN: 7084)