Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 4 hours ago about Sally
    Amazing chat, very deep too! Cut short unfortunately. Hope to speak again soon, Dan x
  • 4 hours ago about JJ
    Hi guys - I will be online tonight!!!! Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ‘„πŸ‘„β€οΈ
  • 4 hours ago about Racey Lacey
    Foot fetish John my feet need you badly as well! Activate the "alert me when online" I will be online in a week or so. I will be worth the wait I promise! Lacey x❀️x
  • 4 hours ago about Racey Lacey
    Hello 'OM' I am thrilled to hear that my pictures gave you so much pleasure! I hope they continue to do so! Lets also speak sometime! Lacey x❀️x
  • 5 hours ago about JJ
    JJ if it was gentleman's choice it was only on the surface, after all we are aware of what, and whom we both like. As for all rhe parties being satisfied, is there any choice with you?! I was left breathless, as always. John A πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ’œπŸ’

Phone Sex Profiles: Gina-G

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Gina-G on 0909 860 9633

Remember to enter PIN 6515

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Gina-G (Pin 6515)

Gina-G

Photos of Gina-G

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Gina-G

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Gina-G isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?

Receive a FREE text when Gina-G comes back online!

Alert me when online
270 comments

Well hello guys! My name is Gina G, a sexy secretary who loves giving blows in the staff room and sitting on the desk with my knickers off, stockings on and legs spread while my tight pussy gets a good licking! So if you fancy a Strawberry blonde haired petite experienced lady in her 50's then enter my pin number 6515. Call me on and enter PIN 6515 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Gina-G on 0909 860 9633 & enter PIN 6515

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Gina-G

6 hours ago

hi Gina let you know that i play with my self on wednesday 28 february i play with my self.keep it private.nicky

1 day ago

Thank you, Rob, next time you can rub your foreskin over over my stocking tops. Much love, Gina x

1 day ago

Hello Peter, thank you for your msg, my score as at 6pm Wednesday is 5. Good to know you are keeping up with your sexploits! I hope you're getting a good tit wank from those 38 double Gs. Take care, Peter. Much love, Gina x

1 day ago

Gina -- you are one sexy bitch, cant wait to fuck you again Steve PS would love to see your pictures

3 days ago

Hello Gina how are you??? Haven't spoken to you for ages, what is your score???, mine is 1 ,a married women who's husband doesn't give her what she wants/needs, she has very large breasts 38GG and a very hairy pussy, love from Peter πŸ’— xxx

4 days ago

Oh Gina it was amazing. I spunked everywhere with you playing with my foreskin xxx

1 week ago

Hi Gina,no need to say sorry,my fault for the late switch,that’s why I looked out for you on the original date Sunday as well,was greed,never mind another day 😊 Kevin x

1 week ago

Hi Kevin, my apologies, I didn't see your msg until it was too late. Hope we speak soon, black stockings and knee high boots at the ready! Take care, much love, Gina x

1 week ago

Hi Gina,it’s a shame we never got to speak either Sat or Sun,hope you are ok 😊 Kevin x

2 weeks ago

Hi Gina,I really hope you see this in time,can we make it Saturday morning,apologies for the late switch Kevin xxx

2 weeks ago

Lancashire Lassies always pleasing!!

2 weeks ago

Peter, thank you for your msg, and a very Happy Valentine's Day to you too. Much love, Gina x

2 weeks ago

Yorkshire lassies always teasing 😜

2 weeks ago

Happy valentine's to the most amazingly insatiable women in the world πŸŒŽπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸ’ŒπŸ•³οΈ All my love and more Peter xxxx β€οΈπŸ’•πŸ˜˜

2 weeks ago

Hi Gina,oh you tease,oh it’s definitely going to be a very thorough chat now,I know you usually are busy lady on Sunday’s but just hang on for you and your piggies will be rewarded,I will look out for you at 8 if you know what I mean 😊 Kevin x

2 weeks ago

Hello Peter, the week ended with a total count of 7! Yes, it is a hard(!) job but someone has to do it. Just lie back and think of England! Much love, Gina x

2 weeks ago

Thank you for your msg, Kevin. Yes, I'll be free so you can give me a good stiff talking to. I'll have my black stockings and knee high boots ready! Until then, much love, Gina x

2 weeks ago

Hi Gina,I hope you are good,would you be free all next Sunday morning,as I would like a proper good chat with you 😜 Kevin xxx

2 weeks ago

Snap Gina I'm 3 ,,, it's hard work but someone got to keep these married women sexualy happy xxx

3 weeks ago

Thank you for your msg Peter. I'm sorry you weren't able to get through to me, I'd love to hear all about your sexploits you nawti boy!! Scores on the doors - 3. Much love, Gina x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Ali
(PIN: 1081)

Ali

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page