Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 2 hours ago about Diamond
    Fuck me you ebony goddess!
  • 2 hours ago about JJ
    K - thank you ❀️. My absolute pleasure also. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️
  • 2 hours ago about JJ
    John - no problem. Yes it was definitely worth the wait. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️ πŸ–€
  • 2 hours ago about Nicky
    NICKY have I got it throng again if I have please accept my apologies you did log on for me one Friday about 5 years ago LOVE you NICKY LOVE you always xx PETE πŸ™‚πŸ’‘πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
  • 2 hours ago about Nicky
    NICKY have I got it throng again if I have please accept my apologies you did log on for me one Friday about 5 years ago LOVE you NICKY LOVE you always xx PETE πŸ™‚πŸ’‘πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Phone Sex Profiles: Candice "Candy"

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Candice "Candy" on 0909 860 9633

Remember to enter PIN 1638

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Candice "Candy" (Pin 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

Photos of Candice "Candy"

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Candice "Candy"

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Candice "Candy" isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
59 comments

Hi, my name is Candice, but you can call me Candy. I am a big bundle of fun with a curvy figure and a wicked sense of humour. Come chat with me and lets have some naughty fun, my agent number is 1638. Call me on and enter PIN 1638 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Candice "Candy" on 0909 860 9633 & enter PIN 1638

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Candice "Candy"

14 hours ago

Can you be a bitch? X

20 hours ago

Today Candy was the most Sexually Satisfying Day I’ve ever had. It was Perfection. Your Cunt is always Ready and Waiting for Action and I give it to You and Only You. You are the Best Fuck Ever......Thank You....,,XXXXXX

1 day ago

Well Candy I did get You this afternoon all and I Fucked you Twice and the rest of the time I was Licking and French Kissing Your Beautiful Cunt....Here's to the next time ...XXXXXX..

1 day ago

Candice....I came on Thursday Lunchtime and just missed you...and My Cock was at the Ready for You...Nice and Hard and Ready to go or should I SAY cum...Me I'm the Pussy French Kisser...Remember how we both enjoyed that Yesterday...Lick You soon...XX

2 days ago

I said I would do it and I did do it. The Nicest Tastiest French Kiss I’ve had with any Cunt and I will have more with this Gorgeous Young Woman. And what an Arse it’s Wonderful would like to see it in Tight VERY TIGHT Jeans. xxxxx

2 days ago

I’m going to give your Cunt a French Kiss 😘 XXXXXX

2 days ago

I’ve Wanked to your Pictures Many times but soon I’ll be on to Fuck You XXXXX

4 days ago

After u have been slutted out n passed around like the whore u r can I lick ur spunk filled cunt for all the salty man sperm shot inside you xxxx

4 days ago

Guys call me XX love CANDY

2 weeks ago

Was in the pub last nite n some guy brought her a drink so obviously being the whore that she is she let him put his hand up het skirt n grab her dripping wet cunt, then it wad off to the toilets to pound her slutty hole till he emptied his balls ins

3 weeks ago

Hi a new caller here called Steven I can't ring till the 2 week of September babe but I will let u no when coz I on holiday till then so when I back I will spank u babe can u go rounds of it say 19 ore more Steven

1 month ago

Hi candy had loads of fun wanking my dick off while telling u all the slutty deeds my whore of wife gets up dropping her knickers and spreading her legs for u no who she's such a dirty fuck whore xxx jamie xxx

2 months ago

Hi

2 months ago

Wot a lovely big pair of tits u have wud like to suck on those .wot a lovely bum u got wud like fuck ur bum em em cummm lots up ur bum.

2 months ago

Wow, what a woman. Thanks for a great time, Stephen

3 months ago

Like ur photos. Nice pair of tits.. And arse and that pussy em em love to spunk all over you .

3 months ago

Hi candy my mate took the wife shopping yesterday so she said she had to repay him by letting him fuck her in the mouth in the car on the way home she was still bobbing up n down on his cock when they pulled up outside n waved at me while filling my

4 months ago

Hi

4 months ago

Candice, Mouth, Cunt, Tits, Arse, then Mouth again, finally you fucking me with your strap-on, what a morning !!!!!

4 months ago

Omg candy u made me cum so fucking hard this morning telling u about my cock sleeve of a wife coming home with her pussy leaving like a whore then sitting on my face so I could clean her cunt of all the spunk pumped inside her xx Jamie xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Debs

Julie
(PIN: 7194)

Julie

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page