Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 15 hours ago about JJ
    JS - wow,that was intense!!!! But exactly as I expected and wanted. Have a good weekend 😊 . Xxx love your guilty pleasure J xxX πŸ‘„πŸ‘„β€οΈπŸ“πŸ·πŸ”­πŸ«
  • 15 hours ago about Jodie
    Such a lovely catch up with jodie. You are so filthy and open minded. I'd deffo come up to you, so I can ride your arse over you sofa in your boots. All day long. It was a pleasure telling you my stories again. Speak soon jodie. Love sami xxzzx
  • 16 hours ago about JJ
    Hello Darling J are you going to be on tonite if so I will ring later on tonite love ❀ 😍 πŸ’– Toy Richard xxxxx
  • 16 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hi C~R,any chance of a chat sometime real soon ?? Love T & D xx xx xx
  • 16 hours ago about Natalia
    Nat u never fail to make our times together sooo pleasurable.Pl hurry back. DD xxx xxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Candice "Candy"

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Candice "Candy" on 0909 860 9633

Remember to enter PIN 1638

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Candice "Candy" (Pin 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

Photos of Candice "Candy"

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Candice "Candy"

ON A CALL
You can still call & wait for Candice "Candy". Just dial
0909 860 9633 & enter pin 1638
Or you can try another girl?

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

123 comments

Hi, my name is Candice, but you can call me Candy. I am a big bundle of fun with a curvy figure and a wicked sense of humour. Come chat with me and lets have some naughty fun, my agent number is 1638. Call me on and enter PIN 1638 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Candice "Candy" on 0909 860 9633 & enter PIN 1638

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Candice "Candy"

2 weeks ago

Just made me cum 3 times. She is sooo good to me. Thanks Candice. Such a caring sexy voice. Love you Candy xxx Barry

2 weeks ago

Candice is so nice & really friendly. Had amazing orgasm with her b4 work this morning. Had to change shirt though lol. Thanks Candice xx

1 month ago

Hi Candy just seen your profile what a beautiful sexy curvy lady you are will you be on line tomorrow Thursday about lunch time would love to chat Dave xxx

1 month ago

That’s the Bum for me I want my face in between those lovely Cheeks while licking Her Cunt xxx

2 months ago

Thanks! Bloody bad timing!! I’ll be sure to have more time next time - thanks again, you’re wonderful xx

2 months ago

Candy candy I want want to ride ur lovely big arse ...wank wank wank

2 months ago

Oo that love ly big bum and those nice big tits.god o wub like to suck on those big tits. And fuck that big bum

2 months ago

Candice i enjoyed our session with you earlier in the afternoon and i would like to fuck you again cant wait Beautiful lady xxxx Brian

3 months ago

Hey candy do you want my juice cum all over your big juicy tits

3 months ago

This Young Lady really knows what Fucking is all about. When she Fucks she Fucks XXXXX

3 months ago

Candy, What a FUCK and SUCK we had - Brian (72)

3 months ago

Sorry Candy got cut off, and just as you were telling me about your stocks too. 😜

3 months ago

Gona call u soon baby u no I love sloppy seconds so gotta wait abit while the other guys use ur slutty fuck holes n fill them up with spunk, gona suck that hairy cunt clean x Jamie x

4 months ago

Candy is the most satisfying Fuck I have ever had. Be assured Candy I am going to Fuck you many more times X

4 months ago

N leave her a spunk filled mess for me to lick clean only for them to come back and whore her out whenever they feel like x Jamie x

4 months ago

Listening at the door to the sound of my wife getting pounded out by her ex n his mates, passing her around like a fuck doll till theyve all had a go on her slutty holes

5 months ago

Love titty fucking this whore with her lips locked around the tip of my cock so I can pump her mouth full of spunk that she swallows down

5 months ago

Words fail me just how ace this lady is - thanks again x Kev x

5 months ago

What ever you want Candice will give it to you. However many Fucks you want with Her she will want more. However many Wanks you want she will Out Wank You. Secretly I think Her Favourite is having Her Cunt French Kissed whilst she is cuming

5 months ago

I'm waiting for you xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Debs

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page