Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 4 days ago about Casey-Rae
    You are always busy :(
  • 4 days ago about JJ
    customer services - support@rjmedia.com
  • 4 days ago about JJ
    JJ - Words are unnecessary to describe how good your company was tonight! Unlike Blackpool, Bournemouth & Brighton you are absolutely peerless! I am looking forward to Sunday already! Xx Love FA Tim xx ❤🙀🐶💞
  • 4 days ago about JJ
    FA Tim - thank you for another exhilarating night. Prepare yourself for Sunday night!!!! Take care. Xxx love J xxX 💋 💋 ❤️ 🐶😻💕
  • 4 days ago about Ariah
    I want your mouth around my cock, I love hearing you slurping on it and spitting on my bell end! It fucking drives me crazy for you Ariah! My cock is hard thinking about it right now! Speak Monday! Love Jeff xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Donna

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Donna on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1897

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Donna (Pin 1897)

Donna

Photos of Donna

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Donna

AVAILABLE TO CHAT
Donna is available to chat! Just call
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 1897

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

540 comments

Hello naughty people I’m Donna, 5 ft 2” tall sexy size 16 with nice big boobs and bum. I have brown eyes and dark hair, I’m a very naughty married lady who loves toys and I have quite the collection. I’m bisexual and I want to use my oral skills to make you cum. I love being spanking, anal and role play, Call me on 1897. Call me on and enter PIN 1897 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Donna on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1897

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Donna

6 days ago

Hi Donna,read your profile...wow!Could you help an inexperienced guy with a Cum eating fantasy?Hope to chat soon, Scott xx

1 week ago

Hey Stuart, I am on tuesday, wed, fri pm, sat and sun. It will be good to hear from you. xx

1 week ago

Hi Donna. What days are you on this week, please? I fancy a chat, Stuart x

1 week ago

Ahhh my lovely locker B! So good to hear from you and thank you for the kind comments. I look forward to a bit of naughty time with you, it has been too long xx

1 week ago

Jon I was wet, not as wet as you though! I do hope your lovely wife continued her fun and games with you once she got home? You are a very lucky man! xx

1 week ago

Simply the best. Enough said. Truly addictive personality untouchable. Love every min with you. Locker B. Xx

2 weeks ago

Wow. Fantastic time with my Cum Queen. Fucking soaked with cum. Hope you enjoyed your squirting & time knickerless. Had more spunking later in the afternoon. Speak again soon. Jon.xxxxxx

2 weeks ago

Great news. Hope you can make sure you're ready. Looking forward to fucking all your holes with whatever. Jon xxxxxxxx

2 weeks ago

Jon, yes your Cornish cum queen will be here for you on the 21st in the afternoon. I need all my holes used please my darling xx

2 weeks ago

Will my Cornish Cum Queen be online during the day on Tuesday (21st). Hope so, need to cum with you soon. Take care & stay safe. Jon (D) xxxxxxxx

2 weeks ago

Stephen, was sooo good to feed you today. My office is open for the next time you are hungry or thirsty x

3 weeks ago

I will be on weds,fri and sat, so if you are around for me to punish you, give me a call! x

3 weeks ago

Feel free to rummage any time you like x

3 weeks ago

Hi Mrs It’s Stephen roughly what days you on this week and if so roughly what time So I can come and get fed xx

3 weeks ago

When are you going to be on i did call but it said you was on a call i want punishment mistress

3 weeks ago

Thanks for letting me rummage through your drawers Donna 😉👠👠👙👙💦

4 weeks ago

Stuart, I was totally gutted we got cut off, I thought you had got bored with me! So glad you have got in touch, my nipples need your attention xx

4 weeks ago

Chantel, it has been a really long time since we have spoken. I hope you had a nice birthday? x

4 weeks ago

Stephen, I will be on for you this Saturday. I have plenty to feed and fill you up x

4 weeks ago

When are you on it was my bday i was dressed how you like me and you was not on form your chantel

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Karly
(PIN: 7176)

Karly

Aries
(PIN: 7079)

Aries

Ella
(PIN: 7092)

Ella

Mia
(PIN: 1715)