Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 10 hours ago about Francesca
    Hi Guys, sorry I have not been around lately, been missing chatting with you and hope to be back soon x
  • 10 hours ago about Chelsea
    Thank you all for the horny comments. Mike call me I love to have fun with you xxx
  • 10 hours ago about Suzy
    Must call you photo 4 demands it dave in wales hope your on after 12 on Wednesday night
  • 10 hours ago about Tanya
    HEY GUYS Catch me most days after 4 and mornings wen I can most week ends!!!! Speak soon!!! Hope ur day is as MAGICAL as my pussy..... speak soon 😜
  • 10 hours ago about Tanya
    Where’s my special fire man Jason at. Call me my Aries king xx Tanya

Phone Sex Profiles: Donna

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Donna on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1897

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Donna (Pin 1897)

Donna

Photos of Donna

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Donna

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Donna isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
712 comments

Hello naughty people I’m Donna, 5 ft 2” tall sexy size 16 with nice big boobs and bum. I have brown eyes and dark hair, I’m a very naughty married lady who loves toys and I have quite the collection. I’m bisexual and I want to use my oral skills to make you cum. I love being spanking, anal and role play, Call me on 1897. Call me on and enter PIN 1897 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Donna on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1897

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Donna

12 hours ago

hi donna thank you for today and at 7 o'clock form peter cant wait for more fun next time

17 hours ago

Richard my naughty fuck toy! I loved how you took those anal beads today and giving me your cum on command x

18 hours ago

It was so nice to catch up with my sexy belly worshiper! My glass dildo got very warm really fast! Thanks darling x

1 day ago

Good morning Michelle, I hope you teased your hubby to be when he got home from work? It was great hearing you cum. Hope to speak with you again ❤️

1 day ago

Hi Jon, it has been a while since you made me your cum queen. I'm craving your hot cum xx

2 days ago

Hi hun its Michelle thanks for the chat will have to call you back sometime soon, take care gorgeous xxx

3 days ago

Donna my gorgeous cum queen. You are so good with your cum drenched knickers. Hopefully we can cum together soon Lots of love. Jon xxxxxx

5 days ago

My wanking instructions are going down well today! I'm ultra horny for guys that want me to tell them what to do with their cocks! Help me cum too guys! 💋

6 days ago

Omg Tim, your snake like tongue had me dripping. And I loved begging for your cock and cum too x

6 days ago

Paul, dogging with your horny wife today was so good! We should let her join us more often 😉

6 days ago

Michael my sexy Scottish lover, what happened? I was really enjoying our love making. Thinking of you xx

6 days ago

Hi Donna it’s your long lost friend i’m trying to get hold of you hope to soon Michael xx

6 days ago

Wow Jay, the sex in the shower this morning was amazing! You will never need the gym again with me as your lover! 💋

1 week ago

Awesome big boobed beauty. Next time I really will bring my wife to the party and we can make her cum together xxxx

1 week ago

I am so happy you like my bum sooo much, what a compliment, thanks xx

1 week ago

Donna’s bum is the 8th wonder of the world! Tastes and smells like paradise!

2 weeks ago

I love how so many of you naughty men have had me use my strap on on your bums today. Next time we need an orderly line.xx

2 weeks ago

Stephen, your wish is my command, I will be sure to have her in my office waiting for you x

2 weeks ago

Hey Martin D, yes I had a good weekend thank you, enjoyed the Cornish sunshine. I hope you are well and wanting my bum and feet soon? xx

2 weeks ago

Hey Mrs Stephen here I’m wondering if you can bring Kayleigh next time we’re in class together please xxxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Jackie
(PIN: 7097)

Jackie

Gemma
(PIN: 7266)

Gemma

Scarlett
(PIN: 1016)

Scarlett

Maria
(PIN: 7275)