Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 8 hours ago about Lilly
    LILLY, What happened Wednesday morning? I thought we were going to chat. Hope UR on 2nite, πŸ€”β˜ΉοΈLOVEJOY❀️
  • 9 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    I think the sunshine has gone to someones head..... cool yourself down!! I may be on tonight 11pm ish... but then again i might not... just have to wait and see, but all good things CUM to those who wait... Casey-Rae xx
  • 9 hours ago about JJ
    Back online at 10 tonight til late. Xxx love JJ xxX
  • 9 hours ago about JJ
    Pure sex & class in one
  • 9 hours ago about JJ
    John A - hope you are feeling better now!!! 😜 😜 😜 😜 😜 😜 😜 Superb chat today. Hugs on way. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️ πŸ’œ

Phone Sex Profiles: Sarah

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Sarah on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1173

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Sarah (Pin 1173)

Sarah

Photos of Sarah

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Sarah

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Sarah isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
209 comments

Hi, I'm filthy Sarah. I am naughty but nice with 34 DD tits, dark eyes and long dark hair, I am curvy size 12 and in my 20's. I am fun, flirty and very dirty. Come and get your balls deep in me and empty them in me. My number is 1173. Call me on and enter PIN 1173 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Sarah on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1173

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Sarah

6 days ago

Hey Sarah It’s my birthday this week I need to speak to u and for u to make me wank When u on next I’ve been thinking of the last time a lot Tell me what you’re wearing make me cum Love you Steve x

1 week ago

You be online today love xx

3 weeks ago

Sexy as fuck. If you've got a foot fetish ring her.

1 month ago

Tell me your biggest fantasy Sarah?

1 month ago

Hi Sarah, You have an amazing pair of tits and I'd love to suck on your sweet little pussy while my girlfriend is sleeping upstairs, what do you think? Graham xx

1 month ago

Next chance I get, I will call you, and see where this ends up! With tons of cum, I hope. Thanks for taking trouble to send me a wee message, darling. You are SO gorgeous. Love, W xxx

1 month ago

Sarah, next available chance, I will be on with you, and the riding will truly start then. You have me hard at the thought of you, knickers the lot flung off. Think we are both horny, my love xxxxxxx W.

1 month ago

hi william my knickers are completely off for you x I'm logging on at 2.30 for an hour then back on at 9pm tonight . come drive me crazy william , come rub sun cream all over get me well oiled up. lots of love sarah xxxx

1 month ago

Hi Sarah, must ring you again for a sexy session. I will and up totally f*****!!!!! Hopefully, you too, baby. Keep your knickers off, starkers. Williamxxxxxxxxx

1 month ago

hi william come drive me crazy , I love every inch of your body all over me you make me so horny drain your balls all over me lots of love sarah xxxx

1 month ago

Sarah, thanks for gorgeous text, and all the kisses. I would love to take you up on your offer. A frenzy of fucks awaits us. Wow!! Love your body. Xxxxxxx william

1 month ago

hi come rub your juicy fat cock all over my tits come drive me wild ,cove all over me .lots of love sarah xxx

1 month ago

Sarah, thanks for gorgeous text. William xxx x

1 month ago

Nice tits

1 month ago

hi peter I'm hear with my black seamed stocks black stilettos and black red silky laces bra stroking my wet pussy thinking of you. come and empty your juicy balls all over me ,lots of love filthy sarah xxxx

1 month ago

Hi Sarah Hope your well I wanked so hard to your last text You are amazing felt so good Tell me what your wearing gorgeous I want u so much Love Steve xxx

1 month ago

Hi Sarah just sit my load wanking thought of hearing that naughty voice of yours bent over in some sexy fully fashioned seamed stockings. Peter x

1 month ago

hi William , I'm ready and waiting for you with my legs wide open for for you come tease me with every inch of your juicy fat cock I want to feel every drop of your warm silky come all over me . come drive me crazy William lots of love sarah xxxx

1 month ago

Hi Sarah Hope your good Your last message to me had me wanking so much I loved it I’m so horny now u said drain my balks over your bouncing tits love it love it love it Make me wank again sexy What u wearing ? Make me cum real hard for

1 month ago

And then ride the fuck out of you, you gorgeously sexy girl. Love to screw you doggy style. Multiple orgasms. Stunning body. William Xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Taylor
(PIN: 1067)

Taylor

Stacy
(PIN: 7265)

Stacy

Gemma
(PIN: 7266)

Gemma

Kerry
(PIN: 1511)