Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 4 hours ago about Tina
    Great role play - v sexy. Look forward to speaking again soon xxx Steve
  • 4 hours ago about Donna
    Glad to see your keeping safe. Hope we cross paths soon..Welcome back,
  • 4 hours ago about Jo
    Hello there. Bra size 36D x
  • 4 hours ago about Jo
    Hello there. Bra size 36D x
  • 4 hours ago about Jo
    Thank you lovely man. It was a pleasure talking to you. Time table varies, but normally online from 10pm. Let me know when you would like to chat, and I'll accommodate you...

Phone Sex Profiles: Janey

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Janey on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7177

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Janey (Pin 7177)

Janey

Photos of Janey

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Janey

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Janey isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
31 comments

Hi my name is Janey and I am very playful and enjoy role-play and scenarios. I am 5ft 3” and 28 years old with shoulder length hair. I love to show off my toned legs in tight skirt and high heels. I would love to hear from you for some flirty sexy fun. Call me on and enter PIN 7177 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Janey on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7177

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Janey

1 week ago

JANEY, Your absence as been noted, where have you been this week ?? It`s bad enough being In lockdown. But not being able to chat to you. Well that Is unbearable!!

2 weeks ago

Will you be back it’s been ages k-n Xx

1 month ago

Hi Janey it's Paul from ashington are you so sexy I want to fuck you very very hard till you cum with my big hard .cock inside your wet pussy love Paul X X X X X πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’‹πŸ’˜

2 months ago

Sexy 31 years old woman

5 months ago

Sexy 31 years old

5 months ago

Janey what's your bra size please? Xx

6 months ago

Hi Janey,thanks for the chat today gorgeous lady. X Andy X

10 months ago

Hi Janey do those lovely legs wear stockings x

10 months ago

May I worship your perfect body?

1 year ago

Thank you Janey great time cumming over your fantastic tits xxJimxx

1 year ago

Hot young lady, enjoyed her teasing me in the office and a very happy ending (18/04/19) S

1 year ago

joyful Janey jj.. oh my.. what lovely pics.. so easy to look through them and slowly be a filthy then dirtier wanker while imaging listening to your sexy voice and encouragement .. spunking over pic3 is my choice of the day.. with u looking over your shoulder as i spurt down your back and bummm.. Mr. Michael..x

1 year ago

Wot night u on till 2 am babe would like to spank u if u like that babe xxxxxxxx

1 year ago

Jizzy Janey .. Thank you for making me act like a filthy wanker and telling me to get louder and faster and making me spunk all over your foto2 with the absolutely perfect tits and sexy pink top and the tantalising golden necklace ..with sexy as fuck eyes looking at me as I spurted and said your name ..a few times lol.. Treat me as the dirty wanker i am and make me act pervy for you..see where it leads .. Mr Michael x

1 year ago

Thanks for being a true friend Janey, Chris x

1 year ago

Yore sexy but can u take a spanking Steven

1 year ago

Hi Janey I really enjoyed our chat the other day and the sex session was amazing babe you are such a warm and wonderful sexy lady will call you soon xxx John.

1 year ago

So beautiful

2 years ago

When will you be on lines sexy? Matt xx

2 years ago

Janey it was an absolute pleasure chatting to you today,you are one gorgeous lady,with stunning body and lovely voice,will speak again soon xxπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’“ Andy.

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sacha
(PIN: 7271)

Sacha

Mia
(PIN: 1715)

Mia

Suzie
(PIN: 1975)

Suzie

Lotus
(PIN: 7081)