Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 28 minutes ago about JJ
    Lee - wow, that call got hot and intense especially when 2became 3&then4. But,please, I need/want more! Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ‘„πŸ‘„β€οΈ
  • 36 minutes ago about Lexi
    When are you on Lexi? Mark x x
  • 1 hour ago about Tina
    Could you please be on about 7 pm tomorrow Thursday so we could have a really good time I'm imagining you pushing my face into your wet hairy sweet smelling muff please try to be on love Dave xxxxx
  • 1 hour ago about JJ
    Anthony - mmmm,now that would be telling!! Or maybe I will see how I feel on the day?! Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ‘„πŸ‘„β€οΈ
  • 2 hours ago about Kelly
    Hi Adam , yeah I would love to speak with you again , missed our chats love Kelly xxxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Sammi

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Sammi on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1027

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Sammi (Pin 1027)

Sammi

Photos of Sammi

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Sammi

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Sammi isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
33 comments

Hi my name is Sammi and I'm a busty brunette of 24, who loves to chat, call me and we can talk about anything you like, naughty or nice. I'm 5ft 5 in my stocking and heels. I love to dress up, or down and I have long red nails with matching red lips. I'm sat here waiting for you to call me and I promise you wont regret it, go on call me. Call me on and enter PIN 1027 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Sammi on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1027

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Sammi

3 days ago

Thank you xx

1 week ago

Now then Miss S ... that was one erotic catch up ... thank you. Take care Mr T xxx

1 week ago

Sammy wether it's sex chat or just a gab you are very good at what you do.

1 week ago

Hello Sammi! I enjoyed our chat this morning before we we interrupted for an unknown reason. You are gorgeous. I will call you again.Richard.

4 weeks ago

hi sammi , anther great chat with you , who loves you baby ? lick and suck on my lolli-pop xx

4 weeks ago

Sammi, that was without doubt the best blowjob ever. You are so good. I can't stop thinking how amazing that was. Take care baby and speak again soon. Joe from North London xx

1 month ago

SAMMI, Thanks for the enjoyable chat. Next time we will have tantric sex on your king size bed, just be wearing those sexy black stockings and suspenders, which pleases me.! Lots of love Xxxxx from BODIE.

1 month ago

Andrew my love, you are a true gentleman xx chat soon, I hope xx

1 month ago

Hey Brodie, it's fun playing with you, call again soon xx

1 month ago

Amazing roleplay. Andrew xx So good that I had to ring back and thank you!! x

1 month ago

SAMMI, Thank you for a VERY enjoyable chat ! Next time we chat ( Hopefully very soon ) let’s do some role play, and make sure you are wearing stockings and suspenders. Have a good weekend and take care πŸ’•Xxxxx from BODIE.

1 month ago

SAMMI, Next time we chat (Hopefully soon), PLEASE be wearing Black stockings and suspenders. Signed BODIE.

1 month ago

Chat soon Malcolm xx

1 month ago

Hi Joe, thanks baby, chat soon xx

1 month ago

Sammi, you are incredible. You made me cum loads. I am getting quite addicted to this sexy lady. She never dissapoints. Take care baby & speak again soon. Joe from North London xx

1 month ago

thank you sammi great chat last night very sexy and a great tease ring soon malcolm xx.

1 month ago

Mr T, I love our chats, phone me again lovely man. Miss S xxxx

1 month ago

Now then Miss S ... you are one delightfully horny responsive sexpot, I really enjoyed our chat thank you hopefully you will put up with me again. Mr T xxx (gorgeous pics by the way) x

1 month ago

O Joe, baby. Thank you and chat soon xx

1 month ago

Oh Sammy, it was wonderful to speak to you today. You are a very horny, sexy and beautiful woman. Your eyes are gorgeous. Speak again soon. From Joe in North London xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Nicola
(PIN: 7195)

Nicola
0093-1

Kk
(PIN: 6203)

Kk

Amelia
(PIN: 7098)

Amelia

Brandy