Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 4 hours ago about Samantha
    Wow you’ve got it all Beautiful Face Gorgeous Tits Fabulous Arse and a Perfect Cunt. Now your going to get My Hard Cock waiting to Shoot …N…
  • 4 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    The only red i like will be when i spank your arse with a paddle!!!! You know my loyalty to MC so you are in my bad books so drop them while I spank you! Casey-Rae xx
  • 4 hours ago about Melissa
    I have the nightie, and everything else you require xx
  • 4 hours ago about Suzy
    Suzy, you are amazing....and an amazing beautiful girl. Will always look back on you...xxxxx
  • 4 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hope you enjoy wearing with immense pride and joy the brand new Scottish FA nightdress Casey. Sadly its blue as suppose to being red and black the colours of your beloved Man U FC LOL

Phone Sex Profiles: Lana

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Lana on 0909 860 9609

Remember to enter PIN 7060

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Lana (Pin 7060)

Lana

Photos of Lana

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Lana

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Lana isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
328 comments

Hey guys, my name is Lana. I am a kinky, petite, shaved, blonde who loves to take a walk on the wild side. I can be dominate, submissive or just incredible filthy. Do you think that you can handle me? There's only one way to find out. My agent number is 7060 call me. Call me on and enter PIN 7060 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Lana on 0909 860 9609 & enter PIN 7060

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Lana

1 day ago

Thanks Lana, as you know I need you so much. Love our talks and only wish I was not in this cage. Your voice is such a tease. Speak soon 🙀xx🦶Xx👠xx♥️XxxBill

1 day ago

Hi Lana, that was awesome - you are truly sexy. Has a great time. We reached the time limit for chat and you had gone when I phoned back. I hope to talk to you again soon. Have a brilliant day, Mark xxx

3 days ago

Out soon. Will you be on later this week. All power to the pussy. Love Bill xxx

3 days ago

Brilliant to see you back after some time. Situation with Susan has continued to develop and each weekend is looked forward to with some trepidation as something new is introduced each week. Probably will not be able to speak today as I have to go ou

3 weeks ago

Lana will you ever be back on please? I really want to talk to you. Xxxx

4 weeks ago

Hi Lana I’m really missing you & adore you, please please can we have a session soon, I’m desperate to talk to you before Saturday night. Love Steve. Xxx

1 month ago

Hi Lana please will you come back on soon? I really need a session (& be put through my paces!) before Saturday night, I’m starting to get nervous already! Love your Steve. Xxx

1 month ago

I need my dose of Lana & we need to get me ready for next week! & I’m getting nervous but in a good way! When will you be on Lana, I hope you’re ok, love your Steve. Xxxxx

1 month ago

Hi Lana where are you & when will you be back on please? I hope you’re ok? I really want a workout session with you love your Steve xxxx

1 month ago

Lana I REALLY need a session with you soon, we need to get me fucked Lana, I’m so turned on right now, I need to be fucked so hard I struggle to walk after, it’s what I need love your Steve. Xxx

1 month ago

Lana will you be on soon I’m desperate to call you & am missing you loads, when can I call you again? Love your Steve. Xxxx

1 month ago

Lana I want you to be so rough & so full on & demanding & impatient with me that I just can’t keep up with how you treat me, love your Steve. Xxxx

2 months ago

When will you be on again Lana? I’m desperate for a ‘training’ session, god I need to be worked so fucking hard right now, use me as your play thing Lana, use & abuse me & make me beg, irs what I want love Steve. Xxxxx

2 months ago

Lana thanks for yesterday learning more every time we speak. Things developing with Maitresse Sue which l will tell you about later this week. Thank you Mistress - the power of the pussy Love Bill

2 months ago

Hi Lana I’m sorry I’ve not called for a bit, I’ve not been feeling well, sorry, I’ll try & call you soon. Thank you & sorry, love Steve. Xx

2 months ago

Hi Lana when will you next be on? I need to be worked but in the loving way you did last time when you also gave me encouragement & advice, I loved that, love Steve. Xxx

2 months ago

Bill, that was so much fun, I am now wondering what happened when you took the key back to your neighbour, looking forward to next time.

2 months ago

Hi Lana what a session. All yours and locked up again. Speak next week. Bill xx

2 months ago

Mistress I’m all locked up and looking forward to your instructions later this week. Do not know what you have planned for our session, but the anticipation is driving me wild. Hope the neighbour does not loose the key. Speak soon - your helpless b

2 months ago

Thank you Lana, it was soooo good today, you were caring but pushed me & making me imagine where I was felt amazing, thank you & sorry I’ve not called for a while love Steve. Xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page