Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 13 hours ago about Vanessa
    Can you come on again at 6
  • 13 hours ago about Jules
    ANDY no worries chat later!! Love Jules šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜
  • 13 hours ago about Bonny Bella
    Hi Gerry from Ireland šŸ‡®šŸ‡Ŗ love talking to you dirty horny man Queen Bella šŸ‘Œ
  • 14 hours ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Good afternoon Kelsey-Jo. Thanks for your sweet message. My last 2 replies did not go through. Have a great weekend. Lots of love, bosies & kisses Alex Xxxx ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøšŸŒ¹šŸ˜
  • 14 hours ago about Bonny Bella
    hey Bonny love your new pictures, you are so sexi

Phone Sex Profiles: Lexi

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Lexi on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7173

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Lexi (Pin 7173)

Lexi

Photos of Lexi

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Lexi

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Lexi isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
57 comments

Hi my names Lexi. Iā€™m 25 with long dark brown hair and blues eyes.im really busty and curves in all the right places. Iā€™m very broad minded too. I have loads of special interests Iā€™m really looking forward to talking to you. So come through and choose me so that we can share some sexy secrets together. Hope to speak to you soon. Call me on and enter PIN 7173 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Lexi on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7173

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Lexi

14 hours ago

Hi John......it's soooo nice to get your messages. Thank you for all your kind words. It was lovely to chat to you again yesterday. I always look forward to speaking with you again very soon.....love lexi.....xxx

1 day ago

I lexi thank you for the chat you always make my day when I speak to you my darling take care I will speak to you soon my darling Xxxxxxxxx

1 day ago

HI lexi its john from nottingham xxxx

2 days ago

hi lexi how are you? you look so beautifull and your breasts are amazing

3 days ago

Hi lexi its john from nottingham xxxx

3 days ago

Hi Lexi its john from nottingham how are you thank you so much for the chat you always make my day worth while speak to you soon take care my love xxxx

4 days ago

Hi Lexi how are you my darling it was so nice to talk to you my darling I am hopping that you will get back to me take care my love xxxx

5 days ago

Hi Brian. ...thank you for your text. What do you like to imagine then?!!!!....love lexi....xxx

5 days ago

Hi Brian. ...thank you for your text. What do you like to imagine then?!!!!....love lexi....xxx

5 days ago

1 week ago

Lexi, I like to look at your pictures; and imagine .....Brian from Bolton

3 weeks ago

Hi Dave....thank you for all texts babe....I've not been around so much sorry... as haven't been too well.....hope to talk to soon though. ...what times do you prefer to call me?....love Lexi. ...xxx

3 weeks ago

Where are you Lexi I keep trying to speak to you xxx Dave

3 weeks ago

Hi Lexi I tried to call you

1 month ago

Morning Lexi I tried to ring you last night. but you were busy Dave x

1 month ago

Hi Dave how are you? It was lovely to talk to you too....hope to speak to you again soon for some more fun!!!!!.....love Lexi.....xxx

1 month ago

it was lovely talking to you today Dave xx

2 months ago

Lexi, Sorry I got cut off as we were going to bed, speak to you soon. Robert xx

2 months ago

Sexy voice x

2 months ago

Another great fantasy chat with Lexi this afternoon. Sorry we got cut-off hun, will call again. D.x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Abby
(PIN: 4230)

Abby

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

Kerry
(PIN: 1511)

Kerry

Sugar Maria
(PIN: 7084)