Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 3 hours ago about Abby
    Abby Baby go for it it it makes you happy do it it is if you don't you'll be upset would rather be down in the dumps I reckon you should move into your new place I'm Ichigo Kurosaki babes whatever you got to lose
  • 4 hours ago about JJ
    Online tonight guys 7-11 ish plus most of the day and evening Wednesday. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 4 hours ago about JJ
    Younger man Jack - my absolute pleasure! 😜 Hope we can catch up soon. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 4 hours ago about Jasmine
    Nice tits
  • 5 hours ago about Nicky
    Hi Nicky it’s John here my lovely girlfriend You have made me a very happy man I love you to the moon and back and more all my love you’re boyfriend John xxxxxxxxxxxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️â

Phone Sex Profiles: Lexi

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Lexi on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7173

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Lexi (Pin 7173)

Lexi

Photos of Lexi

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Lexi

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Lexi isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
80 comments

Hello guys and girls how you doing, this is Lexi here, I'm a 25 year old curvy brunette, big boobs, shaven down below with a big curvy round arse. I'm into loads of different fetishes, role plays and I'd love to hear your stories so come on through and tell me your naughty secrets. I would like women to call in as well as men. Would love to hear from you soon. Call me on and enter PIN 7173 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Lexi on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7173

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Lexi

2 days ago

Lexi, I'm pleased you enjoyed your walks today, I've certainly enjoyed talking to you, and you talking to me and making me CUM - take care, Brian from Bolton.

5 days ago

1 week ago

Hi thanks for your messages to the guy or girl who sending the hot 26 messages etc....love lexi....whats your name?....xxx

1 week ago

Hot 26

2 weeks ago

Hot 26 person

3 weeks ago

A very lickable 26 year old

1 month ago

So fuckin hot 26

1 month ago

Hot 26 woman

1 month ago

A sexy 26 year old

1 month ago

Lovely chat, really nice. From Cornwall x

1 month ago

What do you like to do to your slaves?

1 month ago

Hi David.......thanks so much for your lovely message!....sorry i couldn't come back on line to speak again this morning. Hope to speak with you again very soon. Love Lexi....xxx

1 month ago

Where are you? John from Nottingham

1 month ago

Wow! Fantastic chat with this sexy young babe. Beautiful curvy body, with gorgeous tits. Hope we can carry on soon where we left off. David xx

2 months ago

Hi John. ....how are you? I haven't spoken to you for about a week or so! It's always great to hear your voice. I'm not too bad thanks....look forward to hearing from soon....love lexi....xxx

2 months ago

Hi lexi its john from nottingham I just want to know that your ok.as the last time I spoke with you was 3 days ago please message me back to let me know how you are Xxxxx

2 months ago

I really enjoy talking to Lexi, she is a lot of fun and always leaves with me a smile on my face! 10/10 Greg X

2 months ago

Hi lexi how are you are you ok my darling as I was so much looking forward to talking to you tonight and you have been offline see you take care love john xxxxxx

2 months ago

His John. ....thank you for ringing me earlier. I'm looking forward to chatting again later babe!....hope your having a good day!...love lexi....xxx

2 months ago

Its john from nottingham how are you my darling Xxxxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Chelsea
(PIN: 7203)

Chelsea

Tanya
(PIN: 6354)

Tanya

Kelly
(PIN: 1174)

Kelly

Natalie
(PIN: 7215)