Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 2 hours ago about Abby
    Abby Baby go for it it it makes you happy do it it is if you don't you'll be upset would rather be down in the dumps I reckon you should move into your new place I'm Ichigo Kurosaki babes whatever you got to lose
  • 2 hours ago about JJ
    Online tonight guys 7-11 ish plus most of the day and evening Wednesday. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 2 hours ago about JJ
    Younger man Jack - my absolute pleasure! 😜 Hope we can catch up soon. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 3 hours ago about Jasmine
    Nice tits
  • 3 hours ago about Nicky
    Hi Nicky it’s John here my lovely girlfriend You have made me a very happy man I love you to the moon and back and more all my love you’re boyfriend John xxxxxxxxxxxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Phone Sex Profiles: Rose

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Rose on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7179

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Rose (Pin 7179)

Rose

Photos of Rose

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Rose

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Rose isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
296 comments

Hi there, I''m Rose, I am petite at 5 FT 1 " tall. I am in my 20's with long brown hair, big brown eyes and I have a very sweet innocent smile. I like to go to the gym 5 times a week, I have a very toned body, I love getting hot and sweaty when I work out, so if you want some fun give me a call on agent number 7179. Call me on and enter PIN 7179 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Rose on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7179

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Rose

9 hours ago

WOW, WHAT AN ACOMMODATING LADY - KEEP IT OPEN, HERE I CUM !!!!!

2 days ago

Boys im holding my cunt open give me cock now x

3 days ago

Rose, My big cock is waiting for you to taste it, and milk it of all its contents - Brian from Bolton.

3 days ago

Delicious looking cunt

5 days ago

Fuck my arse please

1 week ago

Hi Rose so sorry my battery life expired I was so enjoying you will have to do it all over again very soon when ru available from now until Sunday sweet dreams 😴 and stay safe 😷love from Peter xxxx

1 week ago

Start fingering that throbbing pussy, and keep it horney - here I CUM.

1 week ago

Bend over touch your toes I'm going fuck you hard

1 week ago

Ooooh I'm soooo horny baby my pussy is throbbing cant wait to talk to my gorgeous men xx

1 week ago

Hi Brian missed you love to have a taste of your big cock xxx

1 week ago

Hey Michael here been on balcony lately

2 weeks ago

Hot 25

2 weeks ago

Hook your legs over my shoulders I'm going to wear you like a face mask 👅

3 weeks ago

A fuckable milf

3 weeks ago

Open your legs wide spread your cunt lips I'm going lick taste tease and caress your wet pussy

3 weeks ago

Hi thanx for the other day . Your special dave in Derby x

3 weeks ago

Hi thankyou for yesterday afternoon. Your special Dave in Derby xx

1 month ago

Rose is sexy to chat too when are you on next robert

1 month ago

Rose, Brian from Bolton hasn't had the pleasure of you for a long time - would you like to play with my big cock again ?????

1 month ago

Good morning Rose hope you are OK and enjoying life was hoping to phone you every day but phone want take any credit am horny as hell need to hear your sexy voice till then I'll wank thinking of you love from Peter,, ps when will you be available ove

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Tanya
(PIN: 6354)

Tanya

Louise
(PIN: 1045)

Louise

Kerry
(PIN: 1511)

Kerry

Kelly
(PIN: 1174)