Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 23 hours ago about Suzie
    Can't wait guys Will be coming round on Monday can't wait for u to suck my toes love Suzie xxx
  • 23 hours ago about Vanessa
    Hi Vanessa, I will let you know how the date goes! been hectic at work but will call you soon! from Braders! xxx
  • 1 day ago about Amelia
    Coffee is best shared! Our minds are the perfect blend Mr Bond! x
  • 1 day ago about Amy
    Hi Tony a lovely sexy time as always,so look forward to our chats and hearing that sexy voice,love Amy xx
  • 1 day ago about Vanessa
    Hi Vanessa,fun chatting with you on Friday 😜 Kevin xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Coco La Ma

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Coco La Ma on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7239

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Coco La Ma (Pin 7239)

Coco La Ma

Photos of Coco La Ma

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Coco La Ma

AVAILABLE TO CHAT
Coco La Ma is available to chat! Just call
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 7239

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

233 comments

Hi guys, my name is Coco La-ma. I am a 28 year old black beauty who is new to the block and ready to suck your cock. I have a toned curvy body with a big tight ass and Large suck-able nipples. I am a pole dancer and would love to swivel on your pole! I am very flexible and ready for action so come on guys. Call me on and enter PIN 7239 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Coco La Ma on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7239

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Coco La Ma

2 days ago

Love to suck those nipples coco

4 days ago

Really smooth fuck from Coco. She's got that confidence in the bedroom. You know you're going to have a good time with her

5 days ago

Hi coco what times are you online

5 days ago

After a stressful day it was great to get a session in with Coco. Frustrated that popped my load so fast oops. Hope to give a better showing next time Rob x

1 week ago

Coco it Dan spoke other day so kind beafull and lovee xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx dan

1 week ago

I'm ready when you are

1 week ago

Can u cum online coco and ask me to cum

1 week ago

I will call at 6.40pm

1 week ago

I'm ready when you are

1 week ago

Great girl

2 weeks ago

Will you be online at 6pm coco

2 weeks ago

Hi Coco thanks for the amazing phone sex the past week was 1st time I had ever spoke to you certainly won't be the last take care, I look forward to chatting to you again soon. Xx

2 weeks ago

Hey Coco u like my comments on you babe and it's Johnnie by the way I'm just thinking about putting u up against the wall shoving my nice tongue in Ur ass and pussy then u telling me to put that nice big dick inside Ur tight arsehole telling to pound

3 weeks ago

Coco let me know if you like my bid dick in that nice ass of Ur tell me what you think of our convo cus u made me explode so hard inside Ur ass baby I keeping want ring to fuck you make you cum constentanly

3 weeks ago

Coco my beautiful black queen that ass of your deserves a good pounding especially if u got bent over I would slide my nice hard big dick right deep in that nice tight black asshole of urs

4 weeks ago

Hello coco my lovely I want to put my tongue deep in that fanny

4 weeks ago

Same again coco 7pm tonight thank you

1 month ago

Coco I will phone around 7pm for my weekly wank

1 month ago

Can you cum online coco at 7pm please

1 month ago

I love them boobs can I suck on them this evening coco xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Honey
(PIN: 6946)

Honey

Kelly
(PIN: 1174)

Kelly

Katherine
(PIN: 1048)

Katherine

Rebecca
(PIN: 1078)