Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 4 days ago about Casey-Rae
    You are always busy :(
  • 4 days ago about JJ
    customer services - support@rjmedia.com
  • 4 days ago about JJ
    JJ - Words are unnecessary to describe how good your company was tonight! Unlike Blackpool, Bournemouth & Brighton you are absolutely peerless! I am looking forward to Sunday already! Xx Love FA Tim xx β€πŸ™€πŸΆπŸ’ž
  • 4 days ago about JJ
    FA Tim - thank you for another exhilarating night. Prepare yourself for Sunday night!!!! Take care. Xxx love J xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️ πŸΆπŸ˜»πŸ’•
  • 4 days ago about Ariah
    I want your mouth around my cock, I love hearing you slurping on it and spitting on my bell end! It fucking drives me crazy for you Ariah! My cock is hard thinking about it right now! Speak Monday! Love Jeff xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Maggie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Maggie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 3033

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Maggie (Pin 3033)

Maggie

Photos of Maggie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Maggie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Maggie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
52 comments

Hi guys this is sexy Maggie. A lovely brunette who just loves sucking cock and loves having my wet pussy licked. I have lovely big tits for you to suck at and play with and I'm waiting for you right now. So why don't you come in and join me for some hot and horny sex. Call me on and enter PIN 3033 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Maggie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 3033

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Maggie

2 weeks ago

Love to go down on you my lovely miss Seaham xxxx

1 month ago

Where are you when you on next? Miss seaham

5 months ago

Wow, yet another fantastic ball emptying session with this horny sexy lady. Ray xx

5 months ago

what a sexy lady; must talk to you again, Ray xx

6 months ago

Please try and be on in the day time I would love to get down and dirty with you dave in 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

7 months ago

Maggie what's your bra size please? Xx

9 months ago

hi maggie wat a great time we have with our calls it was really good 2nite take care jon from cardiff xxx

1 year ago

Miss Seaham would love to go down on you in pictures 5 and 6

1 year ago

Wow madge wot a lovely twat you have.

1 year ago

maggie its jon from cardiff wat a great chat we had the other nite twice then my fone went dead u r the best reply if u can xxx

1 year ago

Maggie...thank you... amazing...what a woman! Speak again VERY soon! Your wee Scottish island bloke xxxx

1 year ago

Lovely nipples

2 years ago

Picture 4 stunning

2 years ago

hi Maggie spoke to ya couple lovley chat when you free again paul

2 years ago

great again jon cardiff

2 years ago

Hi

2 years ago

Lovely piss flaps love to lick them clean,xxx

2 years ago

Sexy thanks for last night

2 years ago

I rang to night so good thanks babe steven

2 years ago

hi maggie it's david just finished speaking you take care and have a good new year lots of love david 25/12/17

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Karly
(PIN: 7176)

Karly

Aries
(PIN: 7079)

Aries

Lorri
(PIN: 7204)

Lorri

Carmen
(PIN: 1087)