Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 2 days ago about Casey-Rae
    OH MY GOODNESS... who dares speak of ManUre (MUFC) on my comments!!! i am a true Mancunian therefore I am blue through and through. HAHAHAH Casey-Rae xx
  • 2 days ago about Nicky
    Good I need you from David❤️❤️❤️💋💋💋❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • 2 days ago about Casey-Rae
    Hi Mr. C hope you been keeping well. I would say ask Nicky if she wants to come on one of the girly nights in Manchester but i hear she supports Liverpool.... Casey-Rae xx
  • 2 days ago about Abby
    Hello my sexy darling I want to bang your ass Abbey my my hands squeeze really tightly on your shoes watermelons nuts
  • 2 days ago about Abby
    Hair Abbey India would you get your tits out for me me so I can play with my cock Vegeta

Phone Sex Profiles: Sacha

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Sacha on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7271

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Sacha (Pin 7271)

Sacha

Photos of Sacha

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Sacha

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Sacha isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
429 comments

Hello you’re talking to Sacha. A very sexy brunette who likes to get really kinky on the phone whether you want normal chat or a very sexy chat I’m your girl. So why don’t you just give me a call and you can hear my sexy voice, if that’s what you like to hear. We can talk about whatever you like to talk about. I look forwards to hearing from you. You have a lovely day and I will speak to you soon. Call me on and enter PIN 7271 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Sacha on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7271

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Sacha

3 days ago

Hi Sachs do you give CEI? Dave xxx

4 days ago

Make sure you think about me when you go to sleep. Sweet dreams baby or Ms horny! Take care and all the best Danny xxx speak soon

4 days ago

Hey Sacha, hope you had a sexy time together!! Got you all relaxed and feeling soooooo good. You must have enjoyed going to cumland lol. The amount of times....

4 days ago

Hey the voice, you know i love your sexy voice baby.. always love to hear it xx

4 days ago

Hey Danny, you are great as always, you really know how to get a girl off, your respectful, horny and sexy my kind of guy, I love it each and every time, you are great and a sweet personality too a real man.. Sasha x

4 days ago

Hey Pete, im ready and waiting for you horny ;)

4 days ago

I actually have more words now! Calm, straight forward, polite, HORNY lol

4 days ago

If I were to describe you in 5 words it would be: sexy, attractive, respectful, understanding and caring, so how would you describe me in 5 words? Hope to speak soon Danny xxx

4 days ago

Hey Sacha, had another wonderful experience didn't you? Glad I got you all wet and horny or in other words, I got what you wanted lol. And yes, I'm one of a kind !!

4 days ago

Great voice, relaxed warm and horny, just the kind to whisper deliciously dirty requests in your ear as your fingers play in the soft wet heaven of her cunt. Comfortable with respectful, sensual and filthy eating and drinking fantasies, Sacha is a gr

5 days ago

Hey babes, hope you enjoyed that session, had some good quality time with your cunt and you wanking my cock? You are one horny girl xxxx speak soon Danny xx

5 days ago

Wished you reply more

5 days ago

Hey babes, it's Danny from London. That was a very horny time wasn't it. That pussy was soooooo good. Hope you had a good time! Speak soon xxx

2 weeks ago

Hey there gorgeous Sacha, well that was a horny time wasn't it? How much did you enjoy thise orgasms!! From what I heard you were blown away legs all jellyish lol. How much times did you cum? Speak soon Danny

2 weeks ago

Sasha, Mike here. You were so good. Thumb in bum etc. Speak soon

2 weeks ago

When we wanking? Peter xxx

2 weeks ago

sacha very sexy hot lady until next time sugar daddy Malcolm.

2 weeks ago

Meister, I loved it you horny fuck,,, ;) xxxx

2 weeks ago

My red lips and oiled up ankles are waiting for you xx

2 weeks ago

Pic 4 nice meaty cunt lips

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sarah
(PIN: 1173)

Sarah

Nicola
(PIN: 7195)

Nicola
0093-1

Kk
(PIN: 6203)

Kk

Amanda