Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 hour ago about JJ
    Kevin - wow that was really good riding you. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 2 hours ago about JJ
    JJ you are fucking amazing, so hot 🔥 💦 💦 💦
  • 2 hours ago about JJ
    YES Rocket man , when are you actually going to call our lovely JJ?💫🌎🪐🚀🚀
  • 2 hours ago about Jules
    Jules, it's always a pleasure talking to you - your voice and imagination are the best. Take care, Brian from Bolton.
  • 2 hours ago about Beth
    Hi Jamie, can't wait until I talk to you about the whore of a wife that you have and how she likes dropping her knickers and getting her cunt pounded by lots of hard cocks. Love Beth. xxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Sacha

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Sacha on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7271

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Sacha (Pin 7271)

Sacha

Photos of Sacha

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Sacha

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Sacha isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
565 comments

Hello you’re talking to Sacha. A very sexy brunette who likes to get really kinky on the phone whether you want normal chat or a very sexy chat I’m your girl. So why don’t you just give me a call and you can hear my sexy voice, if that’s what you like to hear. We can talk about whatever you like to talk about. I look forwards to hearing from you. You have a lovely day and I will speak to you soon. Call me on and enter PIN 7271 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Sacha on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7271

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Sacha

1 day ago

Sacha, Lovely to talk again, hope you enjoyed the romance in the hotel as I did. take care Andy xx

4 days ago

Hi baby missing seeing your beautiful cunt all over my screen

5 days ago

HI MISSING YOUR CUNT LOTS XXXX COLIN

5 days ago

Just don’t tell anybody about us As we are very special,Andy xxxxx🥳🤡

6 days ago

Hi Sacha love a naughty 69 you wearing seamed stockings. Love Peter x

6 days ago

Hello sacha miss you the poet

1 week ago

Hey guys call me and let’s get wet together, :) especially you Nigel,,,, xxx

1 week ago

Boing Boing Boing Boing Boing Bounce Bounce Bounce squirt squirt squirt

1 week ago

Hey Andy not sure who left the jealous comment, never mind.. look forward to hearing your voice again soon and us having a horny chat ;) xx

1 week ago

Sacha, so missing your smiling face looking over your shoulder. xx

3 weeks ago

Who is jealous andy !!!

3 weeks ago

Hey Mr Andy.. was a pleasure as always x

3 weeks ago

hey Nigel was a good session :)

3 weeks ago

Hey mr Nelson, its always great with you.. you made me cum hard towards the end.. loved it xx

3 weeks ago

Mis Nelson, ThAnks for just now, I love it and you, there’s getting on and then there’s what we’ve got which is such a HoRny lovely sexy level, ;) xxxxxxx talk again very soon.

4 weeks ago

Sacha, I`m loving picture 5 on your profile. You should market picture 5 has a poster, you would make a fortune.

1 month ago

Hey Mis Nelson, Woooow😢 timing was crap with credit but loved it all the same, Fuck your real lovely, Horny tart, Mr N;) xxx

1 month ago

Filthy goddess x

1 month ago

That was nice nice baby😍😍 I see what you mean about you know who😉K xxx

1 month ago

Sacha I see my shadow has been leaving messages on my behalf again, I guess you will know the real ones. Andy

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Vanessa
(PIN: 1325)

Vanessa

Beth
(PIN: 1065)

Beth

Coco La Ma
(PIN: 7239)

Coco La Ma

Louise
(PIN: 1045)