Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 15 hours ago about Nicola
    Horny horny horny 🌹💋❤️
  • 16 hours ago about Olivia
    Please come back olivia,you know you enjoyed all the attention you were getting as well as all the hard sex which you loved.A very intimate admirer, xxxxx
  • 16 hours ago about Cindy
    Cindy, that was so good I start to give you a massage but you took over and gave me an intense blow job before fucking my arse with a vibrator and milking my cock at the same time, you took me to ecstasy. your an angel, love Andy L xx
  • 16 hours ago about Mia
    Hi.. my lovely regs away Fri and Sat ( 7th and 8th) But will be back from Sunday late afternoon and dying to hear how you missed me.. can't wait KISSES MIA XXX
  • 16 hours ago about Nicola
    Hiya Guys I'm going to come on early morning next week Xxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Sacha

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Sacha on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7271

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Sacha (Pin 7271)

Sacha

Photos of Sacha

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Sacha

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Sacha isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
487 comments

Hello you’re talking to Sacha. A very sexy brunette who likes to get really kinky on the phone whether you want normal chat or a very sexy chat I’m your girl. So why don’t you just give me a call and you can hear my sexy voice, if that’s what you like to hear. We can talk about whatever you like to talk about. I look forwards to hearing from you. You have a lovely day and I will speak to you soon. Call me on and enter PIN 7271 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Sacha on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7271

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Sacha

1 week ago

Hi what’s your thoughts on a big cock

1 week ago

Thanks Sacha my tongue on yr clit was awesome my first proper taste of cum. Matt

1 week ago

it was lovely to talk this morning . Hope we can chat again soon Dave xx

2 weeks ago

Hey mr N yeah i think its time for a catch up look forward to hearing from you x

2 weeks ago

Hey D your a sweet heart.. i know you know and my regulars know them comments from the one saying "bitch" after every word is not me.. I deal with real men and few sluty sissy ;)

2 weeks ago

You wore me out bitch ! I’m gonna need a week to recover before I take this bitch on again. I may be down, but not out ! I will be back for more bitch, next time It’s pride.

2 weeks ago

I tried to tame this xxxxxxx rated bitch, but she was way beyond my limits guy’s ! This bitch will just chew you up and spit you out. This bitch needs a real alpha male to tame her. I doubt there is a man alive who could tame this bitch !!!

2 weeks ago

Hey sexy, I wanna taste the sugar below your waist and put some icing on your cake. Tony 9-inch

3 weeks ago

Most definitely the dirtiest bitch you will ever talk to and she just loves the creamy stuff ? Tom from Daventry

3 weeks ago

This girl is pure filth and what a sexy voice. Just hearing the sound of her voice made me cum within 30 seconds, she’s one dirty bitch !

3 weeks ago

Every single time, you pussy and clit starts to tingle, my sexy voice turns you on, and you start rubbing yourself, why? Cuz I'm your pussy pleaser and no one else can. From the one who treats you the best Danny xxx

3 weeks ago

Hey there gorgeous, what another session. There is no one else that can please you the way I do. Getting that pussy and clit all wet and horny you just can't help yourself but to cum.....

3 weeks ago

It’s time for a special chat Again my horny sexy bomb, Mr N ); xx

3 weeks ago

Hey babes! Had a wonderful time didn't you. Loved getting that pussy all clit all wet and horny. Making it tingle every time you give it a good rub!

3 weeks ago

I loved your sexy horny voice and you always make me cum best Melvin, till next time my horny fuck buddy, Sacha, xxx;) xx

3 weeks ago

With my sexy voice turning you on, and you rubbing your pussy and clit, you just build it all up. You can't help yourself and cum all over my cock. From the one who treats you the best Danny xxx

3 weeks ago

Hey babes, I'm glad that I made you all relaxed and horny, getting you to cum. Just being with me gets your pussy wet and horny all the times

3 weeks ago

You just love the feeling over cumming with isn't it. Just get you all tingly and soooooo horny and makes you feel all good and relaxed. From the one who treats you the best Danny xxx

3 weeks ago

Just feeling you going back and forth riding my cock, getting all hot and sweaty as you cum naturally all over my cock. Getting you all good and relaxed. You know I'm the only one who can treat you the way you want!!

3 weeks ago

Hey babes! Lovely time as usual you could say!! Got that pussy and clit all wet and horny throbbing all the time, just spending time in the lounge on your sofa

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Abbey
(PIN: 1211)

Abbey

Abby
(PIN: 4230)

Abby

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories