Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 4 days ago about Casey-Rae
    You are always busy :(
  • 4 days ago about JJ
    customer services - support@rjmedia.com
  • 4 days ago about JJ
    JJ - Words are unnecessary to describe how good your company was tonight! Unlike Blackpool, Bournemouth & Brighton you are absolutely peerless! I am looking forward to Sunday already! Xx Love FA Tim xx β€πŸ™€πŸΆπŸ’ž
  • 4 days ago about JJ
    FA Tim - thank you for another exhilarating night. Prepare yourself for Sunday night!!!! Take care. Xxx love J xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️ πŸΆπŸ˜»πŸ’•
  • 4 days ago about Ariah
    I want your mouth around my cock, I love hearing you slurping on it and spitting on my bell end! It fucking drives me crazy for you Ariah! My cock is hard thinking about it right now! Speak Monday! Love Jeff xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Shannon

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Shannon on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 6827

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Shannon (Pin 6827)

Shannon

Photos of Shannon

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Shannon

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Shannon isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
33 comments

Hello my name is Shannon. I’m 21 years old. Are you looking for a very dirty girl? Who loves oral, anal and loves sucking cock? I’m a petite curvy brunette with very large tits that I love to have sucked, wanked over and played with. If you want to come through to me you will not regret it my agent number is 6827 Call me on and enter PIN 6827 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Shannon on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 6827

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Shannon

3 months ago

Would love to suck your big tits whilst my cock is rammed hard into your fanny hole Shannon

3 months ago

lovely woman with a very filthy mind

3 months ago

Shannon, just interrupted by the wife - sorry, BRIAN

3 months ago

Hi Shannon, if your chat is as filthy as your pics are sexy then I can’t wait to speak to you and fill your count with my hot spunk. Love Danny xx

4 months ago

Bet you could ride my 9 inch cock all day Shannon xx

4 months ago

I love pounding your cunt babe

4 months ago

Mmm hi b

4 months ago

fucking awesome! what a find is this lovely but extremely dirty young woman. I was blind but now I see the light as she is heavenly.

6 months ago

A sexy 22 year old lady

7 months ago

A superb lady who knows her way round a man's body, worth a call. Ray

7 months ago

Hi Shannon what's your bra size please? Xx

7 months ago

Shannon - what a wank - take care BRIAN

8 months ago

Shannon Is this you having an early night?

8 months ago

Shannon you aint half a cheeky little fucker. If I did skelp your arse you would not be able to sit down for weeks if not months LOL

8 months ago

Hi hun. U make my beansprout explode hun. Love adam xxx

8 months ago

Hi Shannon I thought you would be busy at college today studying the size of the other student's cocks and in the case of the female students the size and firmness of their tits rather than being online LOL A scots caller

8 months ago

Shannon after our first chat today, I WILL ring you again soon you cheeky mare. A nice scots male who is NOT 60 yr old

8 months ago

When are you back on?

9 months ago

hi shannon a washed out scot andy brill experience xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx lol reply if you can

9 months ago

WOW - what a girl

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Ella
(PIN: 7092)

Ella

Susie
(PIN: 2391)

Susie

Sammie
(PIN: 7170)

Sammie

Beth
(PIN: 7066)