Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 16 hours ago about JJ
    Miss you jj. K ❀️
  • 16 hours ago about Sammy
    I need to cum over your toes sammy xxxx
  • 16 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hey Casey X You look gorgeous as always looking forward to the girls night out soon you know we always show our knickers (by mistake) ;) luv ya X Brianna 1909
  • 16 hours ago about Sammy
    Love the seamed stockings, hard just think of a 69 chat with you.
  • 16 hours ago about Jules
    Thoroughly recommend this lady! She will blow your mind as well as your balls! Jules will chat soon honey. Damon xxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Kitty

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Kitty on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1324

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Kitty (Pin 1324)

Kitty

Photos of Kitty

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Kitty

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Kitty isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
31 comments

Hi guys, my name is Kitty, my agent number 1324. I am an exotic girl with a fat ass, thick lips and big tits. I like to flirt and you can make me squirt. I can be innocent but naughty when I want to. So guys, I am waiting to chat to you today, again my agent number guys is 1324. Call me on and enter PIN 1324 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Kitty on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1324

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Kitty

2 days ago

Kitty,pic 4 says it all , STUNNING, sexy gorgeous beautiful ebony babe, but my god is she DIRTY. !!!!!!!!!!!!! .. πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’“πŸ’“. JAY xxxxx

4 days ago

Shes amazing xxx

2 weeks ago

I just can’t get enough of you , I want to finger ,lick ,and suck Your beautiful black pussy the more I look at you . BEAUTIFUL xxxxxxxx JAY πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ‘ˆπŸΎπŸ‘ˆπŸΎπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈXxxxπŸ‘¦πŸΏ

2 weeks ago

Kitty, your picture 5 is how I think you would look after seeing my Massive Black one eyed bed snake 🐍 getting ready to fuck your Incredibly hot πŸ₯΅ sexy ebony pussy . I know you would be totally satisfied.πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ‘πŸ† MARCUS xxxxxx

2 weeks ago

Hi, kitty, great curvy body. Gorgeous bum. Mmm Craig x

3 weeks ago

Hi Kitty, you made my cock explode earlier and it was lovely looking at your pic number 4 is amazing. You are one sexy woman and i want more.xxxxxx Jon

3 weeks ago

God I’d love those pink toes wrapped round my dick wanking it til I cum all over those sexy brown feet,you up for it sexy? Adam xx

3 weeks ago

3 weeks ago

Thanks john xx

3 weeks ago

Anthony I would foot wank your cock anytime hun xx

3 weeks ago

Thank you peter

3 weeks ago

Thank you peter

4 weeks ago

Kitty , I want you to foot wank my prick and ease it into your inviting cunt .You are so beautiful sexy ebony babe. Anthony xxxx

1 month ago

Wanna spunk over your arse and feet

1 month ago

Kitty, you are 1 hot Caribbean babe & loved having some dirty interracial fun with you. Can't wait to do it again ;) Tomi

1 month ago

I have no words to describe this beautiful sexy ebony babe. KITTY I just want to be inside your beautiful body with my purple headed one eyed bed snake 🐍 PLEASE. Anthony.πŸ’•πŸ“žπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈSoon .

1 month ago

Hello

1 month ago

Kitty, l would love sex in your arse x

1 month ago

I will definitely get my lips around your cock babe

1 month ago

Hiya babe my tits are 36dd

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Diana
(PIN: 6898)

Diana

India
(PIN: 2441)

India

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page