Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 19 hours ago about JJ
    JJ loved our chat, and your giggles, as always. No, not broken but a tad unresponsive. However I am sure with you dextrous tongue and nimble fingers, with a passing homage to cpr, gentle with the compressions, you will elicit the required response!
  • 19 hours ago about Felicity
    Hi guy hope u are all well? Sorry if u cant catch me. My shift with new job are all over at mo but have been on every day hope to speck to you soon xxx
  • 19 hours ago about Felicity
    Love ur accent, love the way you talk dirty and can have a good chat. Deffo will ring you again. From scotty
  • 19 hours ago about Ivy
    Had fun working (& hurting) your tight little ass yesterday ivy whilst watching the 4 guys fuck that 1 tart, if only it had been you in her place!
  • 19 hours ago about JJ
    Paul - would love to come and sit on your desk again!!! 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️

Phone Sex Profiles: Brooke

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Brooke on 0909 860 9605

Remember to enter PIN 1764

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Brooke (Pin 1764)

Brooke

Photos of Brooke

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Brooke

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Brooke isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
162 comments

Hi this is Brooke, I am a 35 year old sexy lady. I am 5 FT 4" with olive skin, blonde hair and blue eyes. I am very pretty and have amazing curves in all the right places. My pussy is so tight and always wet, I feel very naughty and would love to chat to you. Would you like to play? My agent number is 1764. Call me on and enter PIN 1764 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Brooke on 0909 860 9605 & enter PIN 1764

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Brooke

1 week ago

Sorry I’ve not rang for a week or 2, I’ll call you soon, hope you’re good Brooke, (& you still have to tell me who’s in charge this time!) love Kev. Xx

1 week ago

Thank you for the time we shared, you are amazing. - Joe x

3 weeks ago

Hi Brooke Thanks for the chat this lunchtime. Don't worry about tomorow morning I've gone already - thought I would surprise her ! See you after lockdown 2 !! James xx

3 weeks ago

C’mon Brooke, who do you think is going to be in charge next time I call? & I mean PROPERLY in charge this time too! Love you, Kev. Xx

3 weeks ago

You’re the best Brooke, feel totally emptied now! Just sat here in my fifth floor flat!..... I really fucking want you Brooke, in so many different ways! Kev xxx ps sorry I made your eyes water! Xxx

3 weeks ago

Brooke I need to call you & get inside you & take a few frustrations out on you, what do you think? You up for it & think you can handle it?! love Kev. Xx

4 weeks ago

Come on Brooke, get off your other call. I want to chat!!!!

1 month ago

Sorry Brooke got cut off for some unknown reason. Was just about to ask about your underwear! Chat soon. Matthew

1 month ago

Good to chat last night Brooke, as I was in charge last night I’m guessing it’s your turn to be next time?! You’re great sweetheart, love Kev. Xx

1 month ago

Hiya Brooke, will call you again very soon, I’m going to have to really fucking work you when I get my hands on you! Unless you think you’re going to be in charge again?! Love you, Kev. Xxx

1 month ago

Brooke, what a great way to start the week! And that fantasy, especially when you took control, was something else! Look forward to next time Andy x

1 month ago

Lovely call, put me in my place and kept me there. Looking forward to doing as I’m told on my next call. Bob.

2 months ago

You might’ve been in charge today but that just means I am next time! & I'm really going to work you hard! Was great today Brooke, (as always) talk again soon, Kev. Xxx

2 months ago

Hi Brooke I enjoyed our fantasy last night. I knew you would look fabulous in those dresses . Trip to Vienna awaited . Bobby x

2 months ago

Ha ha ha, I’d do more than just have a cider with you Brooke, you know that! & it would just be me & you, all to myself, I’d not share you with anyone! Kev. Xxx

2 months ago

Hi Andy. I hope you had a good weekend. Here’s to lots more fun x

2 months ago

Hi Kev, fancy a pint of cider 😉 chat soon xx

2 months ago

Brooke - that was amazing on Friday, the fantasy really got us both turned on!! Catch ya soon.Andy x

2 months ago

You’re the best Brooke, love talking to you (& the other!) cant help myself but be in charge of you! Love your very own Cider drinker! (Kev) xxxx! I want you. Xxx

2 months ago

Hi Andy, It was lovely chatting with you too. I hope you had a good weekend. Catch up with you again soon 😘 B xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Kinky Katie
(PIN: 1026)

Kinky Katie

Nicola
(PIN: 7195)

Nicola

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Debs

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)