Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 6 hours ago about Samantha
    Wow you’ve got it all Beautiful Face Gorgeous Tits Fabulous Arse and a Perfect Cunt. Now your going to get My Hard Cock waiting to Shoot …N…
  • 6 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    The only red i like will be when i spank your arse with a paddle!!!! You know my loyalty to MC so you are in my bad books so drop them while I spank you! Casey-Rae xx
  • 6 hours ago about Melissa
    I have the nightie, and everything else you require xx
  • 6 hours ago about Suzy
    Suzy, you are amazing....and an amazing beautiful girl. Will always look back on you...xxxxx
  • 6 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hope you enjoy wearing with immense pride and joy the brand new Scottish FA nightdress Casey. Sadly its blue as suppose to being red and black the colours of your beloved Man U FC LOL

Phone Sex Profiles: Carmel

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Carmel on 0909 860 9605

Remember to enter PIN 7283

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Carmel (Pin 7283)

Carmel

Photos of Carmel

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Carmel

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Carmel isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
67 comments

Hi my name is Carmel, I’m 42 years old, I’m currently living in the West Midlands area. I’m 5ft 1” petite blonde with a 36C bust. My best asset so I’m told is my big fat juicy arse. I’m very broad minded and always looking to try new things. So why not give me a call today. Call me on and enter PIN 7283 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Carmel on 0909 860 9605 & enter PIN 7283

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Carmel

4 weeks ago

Hey gorgeous, loved our chat. Really hope I can catch up with you again. "we really hit it off" :) Xx

2 months ago

Ring u this week what days u on at 2 am Steven

3 months ago

Hey sexy ring u next week babe new caller Steven got a fat 10 inch dick for u can u take it y I spank u hard as I fuck u plus can u where what u got on in the pictures yore toy boy Steven ps yore sexy for yore age love the pictures

3 months ago

Carmel!!! ❤️❤️❤️ She never seems to fail to please is up for anything and goes all the way all holes and roles considered many thanks again for satisfying me once more you horny sex kitten 🐈 mwah... Dave from Birmingham xxx

3 months ago

Damn, wish I was alone right now. You are smashing!

4 months ago

Apologies for being rather quiet when chatting to a naughty nurse. Someone was close by. As I was saying I have had nurses dressing my leg on a daily basis since the beginning of January of this year. Try not to lift too heavy a load incase you fall

4 months ago

Hi Carmel it’s Phil took your advice and went for it the wife loved it so did I next time I’m going to try the real thing,

4 months ago

I would love to ring you but I am very shy and haven’t done this before

4 months ago

Hi sexy girlfriend its Paul from ashington. You look Very nice and I want you Sunday night am going to fuck you very very hard do you love me I am in love with you message me back Carmel from Paul X X X

5 months ago

Would love to be a patient where you work during the day Carmel, as I am pretty sure you would do more than just treat my cellulitis. A nice male

5 months ago

OMG what a gorgeous woman thanks Carmel for an amazing time your the beast baby 💋💋💋💋💋🎅☃️🌲❤️speak soon honey Mark 💋💋💋💋

6 months ago

Hope where you do your day job Carmel that the next few days will be quieter for you than normal (for obvious reasons)

6 months ago

Hey can u take rounds of spanking say like 20 rounds but I think u can take more u look like u can pick out of 20 to 30 rounds with this big fat 10 inch dick babe new caller Steven on the 28th of December at 12 am looking forward to it can u be in wh

6 months ago

Hey can u take rounds of spanking say like 20 rounds but I think u can take more u look like u can pick out of 20 to 30 rounds with this big fat 10 inch dick babe new caller Steven on the 28th of December at 12 am looking forward to it can u be in wh

6 months ago

Had a really good cum mark thank you cant wait for the next one 😁

6 months ago

Would love to give picture 4 a good hard skelp, especially if it was in a nurse's uniform LOL A male patient

6 months ago

did you enjoy the count down cum, mark

6 months ago

Cute arse! 💕💕💕

7 months ago

Amazing!

7 months ago

Carmel What am I going to do with you you naughty naughty female? A nice male

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Lola-May
(PIN: 1095)

Lola-May

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page