Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Abbie
    hi Ian was lovely to speak to you today you are very sexy and horny guy love to speak to you soon and lets have more fun and frolicks take care hunni xx
  • 1 day ago about JJ
    JJ Sounds like a perfect plan. Will have a browse tonight with my wine 🍷. I am sure we will be able to find something appropriate 😜. Take care lots of loveJSxxx β€οΈπŸ“πŸ‰πŸ«πŸπŸ“πŸ”­
  • 1 day ago about Sam
    Hi guys I'm back. I've not had any sex for what seems like forever. Come on I'm ready
  • 1 day ago about Jacqueline
    Hi A from Mcr. I always enjoy our roleplays so much, and I'm very glad that they are realistic and enjoyable for you too. Looking forward to the next time. Jackie xx
  • 1 day ago about Abbie
    Fantastic girl. Great voice. Lovely to speak to. Thanks Abbie. Ian xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Jacqueline

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jacqueline on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7125

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jacqueline (Pin 7125)

Jacqueline

Photos of Jacqueline

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jacqueline

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jacqueline isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
255 comments

Hi guys and girls, my name is Jacqueline but you can call me Jackie. I am a voluptuous single woman in my 40's, with a curvy grabbable bottom and bouncy DD breasts. I am 5 FT 10 " tall, dark hair, green eyes with full pouty lips. I love to chat dirty or we can have some clean chat. I can't wait to get to know you better so give me a call on agent number 7125. Call me on and enter PIN 7125 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jacqueline on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7125

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jacqueline

1 day ago

Hi A from Mcr. I always enjoy our roleplays so much, and I'm very glad that they are realistic and enjoyable for you too. Looking forward to the next time. Jackie xx

1 day ago

Hello motorcycle man!! I've been missing you. Looking forward to our next date, full of laughs, sensual romance, and lots of orgasms! Jackie xx

1 day ago

No problem, First Time User. I hope you're well. I am looking forward to having my holes used soon. Have missed you. Jackie xx

1 day ago

Hi Imran, Oh, that sounds wonderful. I can't wait to meet you- you sound sexy!! Jackie xx

1 day ago

Mmmm, Craig. That sounds so yummy. Can't wait to do it again. Jackie xx

2 days ago

Love fondling your backside cheeks. Enjoy when you do mine! Stretch those cheeks and stick my hard dick up that irresistible bum hole! Empty my cum filled bollocks inside that butt! πŸ˜‰ Mmmm Craig xx

2 days ago

Enjoyed another brilliant roleplay with Jackie. She'has a gift for describing the scenario so well, you could almost be there. Thanks again Jackie. I'm already looking forward to next time. *A* from Mcr

2 days ago

Hello from the dingy cruise motorcycle man...haven't forgotten you at all...will be back soon....:-))

3 days ago

Jacquline, I can't to have you for the first time. I want to kiss, lick & suck every inch of you before tucking you. Imran

3 days ago

Apologies for disappearing. A first time masseur user

4 days ago

5 days ago

Hope a masseur has fitted some central heating to her fuck holes as my hands are freezing she has been warned LOL

5 days ago

Hurry back, First Time User! The clamps and fanny cage are really putting a dampener on my wicked fun!! Get well soon. xxx

5 days ago

Wakey wakey sunshine. Hope you are not doing naughty things with those nipple clamps Jacqueline

6 days ago

Where would a masseur like a pair of fists? LOL

6 days ago

Has someone been giving you a right good hard fucking behind the scenes Jacqueline seeing as you are not online at approx. 9:45pm? A first time masseur user

1 week ago

Is this you away for a bathroom break?, and to tighten those clamps and butt plugs even harder Jacqueline?

1 week ago

Yeah love making you feel good and making you cum good. Quite noisy babe aren't you! ☺️ You always make me BIG and hard! πŸ˜‰ Craig xx

1 week ago

Is a naughty female masseur's tits, fanny and arse desperately wanting a first time user to use and abuse especially her vagina by pouring some golden "lemonade" deep inside it? A first time masseur user

1 week ago

Try not to tamper with the tit clamps or your fanny cage LOL Jacqueline

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Louise
(PIN: 1045)

Louise

Kelly
(PIN: 1174)

Kelly

Lacey
(PIN: 7238)

Lacey

Lucy
(PIN: 1010)