Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 18 hours ago about Nicola
    Oil up im home
  • 18 hours ago about Sammy
    My "Pocket Rocket", hope yr well and safe.Miss you.God bless. xxx
  • 18 hours ago about Nicky
    Hi NICKY you do no that all the holiday Parks and Carivan sites are closed to the Public Love you always XX PETE β˜ΊπŸ’‘πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’— xxxxx
  • 19 hours ago about Sammy
    May your cunt always be wet
  • 19 hours ago about Tanya
    Lovely talking to you again yesterday and thanks for getting me off with your sexy dirty chat. Look forward to speaking with you very soon, Ray xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Natalie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Natalie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7215

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Natalie (Pin 7215)

Natalie

Photos of Natalie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Natalie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Natalie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
46 comments

Hello guys, my name is Natalie agent number 7215. I am a petite blonde with green eyes, my measurements are 38 - 26 - 36. My hobbies are dog walking and horse riding and I love to go clubbing. I have loads of toys I love to play with, so give me a call and you can tell me what you like to play with and we can play together. Call me on and enter PIN 7215 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Natalie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7215

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Natalie

2 days ago

Hey gorgeous another amazing session gets so intense every time.. Love being with you soooooo sexy love you baby πŸ’‹πŸ’‹Nick πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

5 days ago

Hey gorgeous thanks for a fab session once again soooo sexy speak soon take care leather nick πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

3 weeks ago

You are so sexy. I can't wait to speak to you later. It is just torture not being able to touch myself until then...but I know it is going to be so worth the wait. Multiple orgasms x x x

3 weeks ago

Hi Natalie. When are you on, the rest of this week please? x

1 month ago

Really enjoyed 🌢️

1 month ago

Hey gorgeous thanks for a fab wank great to catch up with you speak soon my amazing leather babe πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹nickπŸ’‹πŸ’‹

2 months ago

Great to be able to talk to you again the other day . Had a fantastic wank with so much cum for you . Pleased I caught you just before you signed off at 4PM. . Always waking over your photographs . Would love to fuck you ........ E xxxx

3 months ago

Gorgeous....love you baby πŸ•

3 months ago

Natalie what's your exact bra size please? Xx

4 months ago

So plesed I managed to speak to you this evening. It has been a while and needed to hear your voice whilst wanking. E xx

4 months ago

Thank you so much to just chat and make me feel good about my 5.5inch cock and my inexperienced sex life. I would love to speak to you soon and you can teach me how to feel a simulated blowjob and deep fucking feeling if you are able to. Thank you again and I look forward to speak soon and wank my cock this time. It would be great to simulate me licking a vagina to perfection so I am ready for the real thing if that is possible pleeeeeeease Natalie. Mikey x

4 months ago

Wow you are amazing i cummed all over my own face when you were tellling me u would sit on my face and suck my cock till i cum down your throat while u pee all over my face. U naughty girl u make me shoot my cum everywhere.

4 months ago

Hi Natalie, thanks for calling me a wanker. I`ll ring you Tuesday the 12th

4 months ago

OH WOW.......a full hour of absolute pleasure. I love playing with you on the barn.....pure delight and knowing all tye eyes were on is was such a turn on You are an amazing lady πŸ™ˆπŸŽπŸ•πŸ­πŸ‡πŸ“πŸ‘±β€β™€οΈπŸ‘¬πŸ‘­πŸ‘«

5 months ago

Laurence My dirty little Walker

5 months ago

I waited to speak to you today but missed you. Just had cum for you looking at your photographs again. E x

5 months ago

Pleased I managed to speak to you yesterday (Friday) and have a wonderful wank for you. Have had to make do with wanking over your photographs earlier in week. Would love to fuck you Natalie. E x

5 months ago

Hey Lady, Our MILF fantasy last week was fucking superb!! Can’t wait to call my favourite MILF!! Your one and only Horny Mike πŸ₯–πŸ’¦

5 months ago

Hello Natalie. Tried to get through to you both morning and afternoon but could not. So had to make do wanking over your photos again. E xx

6 months ago

Are you online today? Do you have set times?

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sarah
(PIN: 6943)

Sarah

Ellie
(PIN: 6302)

Ellie

Mia
(PIN: 1715)

Mia

Natasha
(PIN: 1527)