Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Abby
    Thanks for the messages guys it looks like I will be away till 7 Oct speak to you when I get back miss you bob ichigo and John all lovely
  • 1 day ago about Suzie
    I've cum so many times looking at your pictures πŸ†πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦
  • 1 day ago about Tanya
    Heyy Neville, I'm alive but very stiff, just like you are with me, haha Kisses Tanya
  • 1 day ago about Kinky Katie
    You on LUCHTIMES now ?
  • 1 day ago about Kelly
    I can't wait baby, when are you next online?

Phone Sex Profiles: Tanya

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Tanya on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 6354

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Tanya (Pin 6354)

Tanya

Photos of Tanya

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Tanya

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Tanya isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1377 comments

Hi guys, I'm Tanya aged 42 with dark brown wavy hair, long enough to wrap around your cock. Now guys my speciality is dribbling oil down my cleavage of my 36 E chest while a hard cock slides up and down an then sucking a juicy bellend while it pops up, YUM. I really love imaginative role plays sending your cock to finally explode. So hey why not call me now and have the time of your life with a classy but naughty girl. My agent number is 6354. Call me on and enter PIN 6354 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Tanya on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 6354

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Tanya

1 day ago

Heyy Neville, I'm alive but very stiff, just like you are with me, haha Kisses Tanya

3 days ago

Neville, It just had to be a Delroy didn't itπŸ™„πŸ€ Kisses Tanya

3 days ago

Heyy Terry, my MASSIVE CUMER. So glad you came back to me. Wow 22 times you cum just by me laughing my guts off🀣🀣🀣🀣 That's just a scream. You stud. I can't wait to chat 2U in a week. Kisses Tanya

4 days ago

Andrew, you do realise you have to ring me and not just msg me all the time?? Long nails remain til you call me. Kisses Tanya

4 days ago

Mr C, I'm so glad UR still in pain. As they say, no pain, no gain. Cum back from next Tues 4 me to torture you to death and you to lick my sweaty feet too. Kisses Tanya

5 days ago

Hi Tanya, hope all is well & everything is ok. Enjoy your little break away & have a great time. Thinking of you & missing my very sexy lady. Have you cut your nails yet ? ha ha, your very naughty boy ... Andrew xxx

5 days ago

Hi Mistress Tanya my punishment was painful and amazing at the same time,( my cock and ass are still sore). The addition of being your slave and licking you clean after the gym was very horny and had me exploding everywhere. Thanks C x

5 days ago

Hello Guys, Taking a few well earned days off, from this Fri - Tues. So better get yr wanks in b4 this Fri HahaπŸ€£πŸ€©πŸ˜› Kisses Tanya

6 days ago

Neville, Wasn't Manhunt good? God I'm always on the hunt for a good man, πŸ˜„πŸ€©πŸ˜‹ Kisses Tanya

6 days ago

C, You will need: string, a banana, scissors. Can't wait to finish you offπŸ€©πŸ€”πŸ‘Ώ Kisses Tanya

1 week ago

Hi Mistress, I will call you this week for my punishment I can’t wait to hear what your have in store for me. Do I need to have anything prepared when I call X C

1 week ago

Pete, there are certainly many things in the fridge I'd be using on you. Cucumber, carrot, cream n strawberries to name a few, haha. Cum try me out πŸ€©πŸ˜› Kisses Tanya

1 week ago

Hello C, Dropped the phone ay? Did I excite you that much, haha. Punishment in store 4U when you next call meπŸ‘Ώ Kisses Tanya

1 week ago

Hi Tanya , would like to be talked too and treated like a dirty slut, would like you to make me use things from the fridge to wank with, Pete

1 week ago

Well Andrew, what a VERY naughty boy ur. You know you hv to actually chat to me and not just msg me, haha. My long nails remain until you call me πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘Ώ Kisses Tanya

1 week ago

Hi Tanya, really looking forward to my good spanking, but can you please cut your nails as i do not want tram lines up & down my rock hard throbbing shaft. Missing my sexy lady, take care & stay safe ... Andrew xxx

1 week ago

Hi Tanya, sorry i dropped my phone and we were cut off. I loved you fucking my ass, making me gag on the strap on first to lube it was amazing. I will definitely call my mistress for more domination and pain. Thanks C xx

1 week ago

Hello C, If you ring me, you have hit on the most sexy DomπŸ˜›πŸ˜‹. I have a big 12" strap on 4U. Can't wait to hear you moaning as I shove it in yr ass. Chat soon. Kisses Tanya

1 week ago

Andrew, Hi sexy, I was Online Sat eve. Best to try me any evening from 8pm. Can't wait for yr surprise πŸ˜πŸ€©πŸ˜› Kisses Tanya

2 weeks ago

Hi Tanya, do you do domination. I would love to lick your bum and then have you take me with a strap on x C

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Scarlett
(PIN: 1016)

Scarlett

Beth
(PIN: 1065)

Beth

Raquel
(PIN: 1574)

Raquel

Jodie
(PIN: 1901)