Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Suzie
    Can't wait guys Will be coming round on Monday can't wait for u to suck my toes love Suzie xxx
  • 1 day ago about Vanessa
    Hi Vanessa, I will let you know how the date goes! been hectic at work but will call you soon! from Braders! xxx
  • 1 day ago about Amelia
    Coffee is best shared! Our minds are the perfect blend Mr Bond! x
  • 1 day ago about Amy
    Hi Tony a lovely sexy time as always,so look forward to our chats and hearing that sexy voice,love Amy xx
  • 1 day ago about Vanessa
    Hi Vanessa,fun chatting with you on Friday ๐Ÿ˜œ Kevin xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Tanya

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Tanya on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 6354

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Tanya (Pin 6354)

Tanya

Photos of Tanya

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Tanya

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Tanya isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1667 comments

Hi guys, I'm Tanya aged 43 with dark brown wavy hair, long enough to wrap around your cock. Now guys my speciality is dribbling oil down my cleavage of my 36 E chest while a hard cock slides up and down an then sucking a juicy bellend while it pops up, YUM. I really love imaginative role plays sending your cock to finally explode. So hey why not call me now and have the time of your life with a classy but naughty girl. My agent number is 6354. Call me on and enter PIN 6354 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Tanya on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 6354

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Tanya

1 day ago

Hi Tanya, will ring you Monday morning at 10.00am, hope you will be available for a chat & maybe more haha ... Big Kisses Andrew xxx

1 day ago

Hi Tanya, hope all is well & thanks for your message. Just want to apologise for getting your bikini all wet & sticky with your sweet juices, wish i could have been there to taste & swallow all your pussy juices, take care ... Andrew xxx

1 day ago

Hi itโ€™s naughty man, would you treat me as your toilet x

2 days ago

Dave, I'll chat with you Fri ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜› Kisses Tanya

3 days ago

Hey Tanya, are you on Friday, I have everything ready, Dave CEI

6 days ago

Andrew, What can I say, you are a ๐ŸŒŸ. You made me cum outside in my bikini and I think I did the same 4U at the top of yr stairs ๐Ÿ˜„. Call me more regularly so yr balls don't get over full๐Ÿคฉ Kisses Tanya

1 week ago

Mick, Sure thing, whatever turns you on๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜› Call me. Kisses Tanya

1 week ago

Hi Tanya fancy a call and letting me use your ass to empty my balls xx mick

1 week ago

Nice meaty looking cunt

1 week ago

1 week ago

Hi Tanya, just want to say thanks for a lovely chat that we had yesterday. Hope you enjoyed it as much as i did, it was well worth the wait. Glad your interview went well & i hope you get the job, take care ... Andrew xxx

1 week ago

Neville, Good luck 4 Tuesday. I can't wait to hear about ALL yr different sex positions you managed in 2 hrs until yr Cock aches and/or drops off๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. You lucky buggar๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜› kisses Tanya

1 week ago

Mr Wanker, Thanks for reply. I don't think ur wanking enough 4 me. Wank more, wank more more n more ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜› Can't wait to chat again, where you won't stop WANKING 4 meโค Kisses Tanya

1 week ago

Hi Dave, I'm on every evening from about 7 30pm and odd times in day. Have a dildo and as many of her skimpy panties at the ready 4 our next chat๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜›. Chat soon. Kisses Tanya

1 week ago

Hi Tanya, hope all is well with you. Can you be online just for me on Tuesday at 4.30pm ?? hope you be available. I will be online at 4.30pm just for you. Please let me know, we can have a little catch up chat ... Andrew xxx

2 weeks ago

Hi Tanya, itโ€™s Dave (cei) when is best too call and should I have anything ready from my girlfriends drawers

2 weeks ago

Hi Tanya! It was amaaaazing to speak to you again. I have been wanking my BIG cock soooo much. I have been wanking over the thought of you. Can't wait to speak to you again. Until then I'll be wanking and wanking and wanking. Love Mr Wanker.

2 weeks ago

Neville, well the way my extreme horniness is, seeing isn't important, its the feeling of a wet finger n warm tongue that counts. ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜œ๐ŸคชKisses Tanya

2 weeks ago

Be careful if you fell anything that goes bump in the night, my be a ghost playing with you. Neville

2 weeks ago

Nigel, I'd happily do that and massively Edge you so that you spunk a super huge load. Then order you to lick it all up ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜› Kisses Tanya

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Rebecca
(PIN: 1078)

Rebecca

Kinky Katie
(PIN: 1026)

Kinky Katie

Macey
(PIN: 7102)

Macey

Saucy Scarlet
(PIN: 7138)