Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 16 hours ago about JJ
    Miss you jj. K ❤️
  • 16 hours ago about Sammy
    I need to cum over your toes sammy xxxx
  • 16 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hey Casey X You look gorgeous as always looking forward to the girls night out soon you know we always show our knickers (by mistake) ;) luv ya X Brianna 1909
  • 16 hours ago about Sammy
    Love the seamed stockings, hard just think of a 69 chat with you.
  • 16 hours ago about Jules
    Thoroughly recommend this lady! She will blow your mind as well as your balls! Jules will chat soon honey. Damon xxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Tanya

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Tanya on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 6354

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Tanya (Pin 6354)

Tanya

Photos of Tanya

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Tanya

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Tanya isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
619 comments

Hi guys Tanya at your service. I’m friendly and Witty sometimes frisky, but above all else I have curves in all the right places, to send your mind in to over drive, particularly my voluptuous chest. So call me now and let’s chat. I’m waiting for your call, but don’t forget my agent number which is 6354. I’m waiting for your call. Call me on and enter PIN 6354 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Tanya on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 6354

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Tanya

21 hours ago

Matthew, Cum back, let's wank together over the tune, Sexual Healing by Marvin Gaye!! Kisses Tanya

21 hours ago

Neville, Can't wait til Sunday. Save up yr spunk 4 me. I want you to explode everywhere!! Kisses Tanya

21 hours ago

Dave, Every time you Cum back to me, my pussy always quivers with sheer delight. Next time let's imagine we are in a Hot Tub with a few other guys n gals!! Let's get our evening really bubbling up!! Kisses Tanya

1 day ago

Hi Tanya, great to catch up with you again this evening. I shall have some pleasant dreams tonight. Hope the neighbours did not hear too much..Looking forward already to our next chat ! Dave

1 day ago

Neville, Thank you soooo very much 4 making my night on Wed. You horny Bastard,!! Kisses Tanya

2 days ago

Neville, Saw an advert today for a pack of Savaloy sausages on offer... And thought of you!!! Haha Want yr Veggie sausage in my mouth!! Kisses Tanya

3 days ago

Hey New Caller, My boobs have always been BIG SIZE 36E. Cum check them out. Suck them, lick them, massage them!! Kisses Tanya

5 days ago

Tanya have your boobs ever been bigger than they are now?

1 week ago

Neville, Rosses are red, Violets are blue, you can whip me black n blue for NOT giving it 2U!!! Kisses Tanya

1 week ago

Matthew, Cum see me soon and let me fulfill all yr Wanking dreams! Make sure ur alone next time!! I hate sharing!! Kisses Tanya

1 week ago

Sunny, Yeah give me a call!! That's if you can catch me!! Kisses Tanya

1 week ago

Sunny, Be my guest!!

1 week ago

Sunny, Be my guest!!

1 week ago

Happy valentines. Roses are red.violets are blue, lay down Tanya I want to fuck you . Neville .

1 week ago

Tanya, its Matthew. It got too close then in next room....will miss you if we dont xx

2 weeks ago

It's Sunny. can i call?

2 weeks ago

Hi Neville, I got everything - at long last. Many many thanks!! How can I ever repay you? Hmmmm? I thought it was a lolly! Fuck I'd be bubbling BIG time in my mouth!! Miss ya,. Kisses Tanya

2 weeks ago

Neville, I'll make them juicy black ones.. Lets have a real good time with squirty cream, then you cum on my face and nipples. Kisses Tanya

2 weeks ago

Make mine one with the ridges on and I will put grapes up your pussy and use my tongue to get them out xx Neville (and whipped cream)

2 weeks ago

Hey Roy Yeah of course you can have a cucumber up yr arse. Cum meet me in my lounge ASAP. Kisses Tanya

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Kitty
(PIN: 1324)

Kitty

India
(PIN: 2441)

India

Susie
(PIN: 2391)

Susie

Alexis
(PIN: 7099)