Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 12 hours ago about Melissa
    Gutted too 😩 don’t tease me like that I need you to “tell”me ASAP! Deffo my favourite and ONLY chatterbox XX
  • 12 hours ago about Ariah
    Your so sensual and sexy babe, I’m definitely coming back for more xCalvin
  • 13 hours ago about JJ
    Huw - looking forward to it already. Xxx love JJ xxX
  • 13 hours ago about JJ
    Kee - Lee Xxx love JJ xxX
  • 13 hours ago about JJ
    Hi - I'm online most of the day Monday/Thursday &Friday plus evenings Mon/Tues/ Weds. Xxx love JJ xxX

Phone Sex Profiles: Tanya

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Tanya on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 6354

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Tanya (Pin 6354)

Tanya

Photos of Tanya

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Tanya

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Tanya isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
612 comments

Hi guys Tanya at your service. I’m friendly and Witty sometimes frisky, but above all else I have curves in all the right places, to send your mind in to over drive, particularly my voluptuous chest. So call me now and let’s chat. I’m waiting for your call, but don’t forget my agent number which is 6354. I’m waiting for your call. Call me on and enter PIN 6354 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Tanya on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 6354

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Tanya

1 day ago

Tanya have your boobs ever been bigger than they are now?

4 days ago

Neville, Rosses are red, Violets are blue, you can whip me black n blue for NOT giving it 2U!!! Kisses Tanya

4 days ago

Matthew, Cum see me soon and let me fulfill all yr Wanking dreams! Make sure ur alone next time!! I hate sharing!! Kisses Tanya

5 days ago

Sunny, Yeah give me a call!! That's if you can catch me!! Kisses Tanya

6 days ago

Sunny, Be my guest!!

6 days ago

Sunny, Be my guest!!

1 week ago

Happy valentines. Roses are red.violets are blue, lay down Tanya I want to fuck you . Neville .

1 week ago

Tanya, its Matthew. It got too close then in next room....will miss you if we dont xx

1 week ago

It's Sunny. can i call?

1 week ago

Hi Neville, I got everything - at long last. Many many thanks!! How can I ever repay you? Hmmmm? I thought it was a lolly! Fuck I'd be bubbling BIG time in my mouth!! Miss ya,. Kisses Tanya

1 week ago

Neville, I'll make them juicy black ones.. Lets have a real good time with squirty cream, then you cum on my face and nipples. Kisses Tanya

1 week ago

Make mine one with the ridges on and I will put grapes up your pussy and use my tongue to get them out xx Neville (and whipped cream)

2 weeks ago

Hey Roy Yeah of course you can have a cucumber up yr arse. Cum meet me in my lounge ASAP. Kisses Tanya

2 weeks ago

Hey can i have a cucumber up my arse as well x Roy

3 weeks ago

Neville, Meet me in my Basement chamber NOW, can't wait til Wed. You have been such a naughty boy. Gonna shove a cheap Tesco cucumber up yr ass, no lube. No kisses, Tanya

3 weeks ago

Rob, Where have you got to, my Dirty Farmer Delight! Don't you want to kiss my sweet strawberry Pussy anymore!!? Kisses Tanya

1 month ago

Hi Rob, Yeah forgotten how dirty you like to get!! UR still owed a few more lashes while tied up tho!! A new black basque may help ease situations!! Kisses Tanya

1 month ago

I forgotten how good it was shagging you Tanya lots of love Rob xx.

1 month ago

The making up is always the best shag Tanya. Can't wait what you got in store for me Tanya hope to speak tomorrow. Rob xx

1 month ago

Hi Rob, Thanks 4 cUming back to me! Naughty boy for the break.. Cum back VERY VERY soon as you are owed 10 lashes on yr arse with my big hairbrush (bristle side on arse)!! Call me soon as need to whisper something very important, but dirty into y

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sarah
(PIN: 6943)

Sarah

Kerry
(PIN: 1143)

Kerry

Vanessa
(PIN: 1325)

Vanessa

Scarlett
(PIN: 1016)