Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 hour ago about JJ
    Kevin - wow that was really good riding you. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 2 hours ago about JJ
    JJ you are fucking amazing, so hot 🔥 💦 💦 💦
  • 2 hours ago about JJ
    YES Rocket man , when are you actually going to call our lovely JJ?💫🌎🪐🚀🚀
  • 2 hours ago about Jules
    Jules, it's always a pleasure talking to you - your voice and imagination are the best. Take care, Brian from Bolton.
  • 3 hours ago about Beth
    Hi Jamie, can't wait until I talk to you about the whore of a wife that you have and how she likes dropping her knickers and getting her cunt pounded by lots of hard cocks. Love Beth. xxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Tanya

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Tanya on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 6354

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Tanya (Pin 6354)

Tanya

Photos of Tanya

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Tanya

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Tanya isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
987 comments

Hi guys Tanya at your service. I’m friendly and Witty sometimes frisky, but above all else I've curves in all the right places, to send your mind in to over drive, particularly my voluptuous chest. So call me now and let’s chat. I’m waiting for your call, but don’t forget my agent number which is 6354. Call me on and enter PIN 6354 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Tanya on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 6354

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Tanya

1 day ago

James, Scewer Jam. Dont forget!! Kisses Tanya

6 days ago

Tanya do you lick pussy mine needs tongue now xx Suez

6 days ago

Neville, Can you plse call me Fri for another try?!🥰 Kisses Tanya

6 days ago

James, I miss our chats😒 Cum on by for at least 1 more sexy chat 🥰😝 Kisses Tanya

1 week ago

James, Use last week's shopping list, seeing as you didnt come by to see me, naughty, naughty. Kisses Tanya

1 week ago

Neville, Next time I am forced to keep you warm in the chiller, I'll get the salmon off the shelf and smack you with it, all over yr body😅😅😅😅😅 Kisses Tanya

1 week ago

Hi Tanya, your so beautiful,

1 week ago

D, Call me tonight. That's an order!! Kisses Tanya

1 week ago

JiM, Such a delight to finally chat with you and more importantly making you explode 😄😜🥳 Cant wait 4 our next chat! Kisses Tanya

1 week ago

Neville,. Cum speak to me tonight. Something happened🤩😝 That's an order!! Kisses Tanya

1 week ago

Hi Tanya, Thanks for your message,I’ll always regret what happened because I loved our chats. I apologise for causing you any problems I guess it’s my loss. I’m just glad to have known you. Stay safe love Tony xxx

1 week ago

Charlie, You are my bestest, sweetest Scottish thistle🥰 Slap my arse hard. Cum back soon!! Kisses Tanya

1 week ago

Naughty Neville, I'd better watch out, ur making up the role plays recently, not me, haha. Kisses Tanya

1 week ago

Tom, I most certainly would sit on yr face and simply say "tongue out Tom" Kisses Tanya

1 week ago

Tanya Would love for you to sit on my face so that I can give that pussy a good long licking Tom xxx

2 weeks ago

JiM, I'm so sorry you keep missing me. I jump on usually an hour in the morning, then midday til 5, than 7 til midnight. Cum try me again pretty plse. Kisses Tanya

2 weeks ago

Heyy Tony, Thanks so much for calling me, appreciate it. Glad we cum to a mutual conclusion 😊 Take care. Kisses Tanya

2 weeks ago

Ray, Put it this way, your skin would be red raw and you'd leave my dungeon limping a bit, but with a smile on yr face 🤩🤪 Kisses Tanya

2 weeks ago

Awe hell! You were online but busy and then when I came back to phone you were gone 😣Desperate to hear about the "rat in the kitchen"! Missing you now! Xxx JiM

2 weeks ago

Tony, The one that's dirty 😁😁🤩 Kisses Tanya

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Linda
(PIN: 7041)

Linda

Scarlett
(PIN: 1016)

Scarlett

Ellie
(PIN: 6302)

Ellie

Lotus
(PIN: 7081)