Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 2 days ago about Laura
    Baby woke up in the early hours with a rock hard cock I was ready to make your pussy squirt again and for you to make me blow my load of sticky creamy cum yummy miss u love u loads nobby the beast xx 💋💋♥️♥️💋💋♥️♥️
  • 2 days ago about Penny
    Penny would you use your high heels on my cock and balls? I would love your stiletto heels pushed into my cock. Rob
  • 2 days ago about Penny
    Penny would you use your high heels on my cock and balls? I would love your stiletto heels pushed into my cock. Rob
  • 2 days ago about Jo-Jo
    Such a sexy fun woman who knows how to turn a man on....wow
  • 2 days ago about Suzie
    Keep your pecker up guys, we're get through this, having the naughtiest of times together 💋 Suzie's ready to have some FUN 👄

Phone Sex Profiles: Tanya

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Tanya on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 6354

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Tanya (Pin 6354)

Tanya

Photos of Tanya

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Tanya

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Tanya isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
643 comments

Hi guys Tanya at your service. I’m friendly and Witty sometimes frisky, but above all else I have curves in all the right places, to send your mind in to over drive, particularly my voluptuous chest. So call me now and let’s chat. I’m waiting for your call, but don’t forget my agent number which is 6354. I’m waiting for your call. Call me on and enter PIN 6354 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Tanya on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 6354

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Tanya

4 days ago

Hi to All my Cum boys, You don't hv to stop having lots of dirty fun just cos of the current climate. You can ALL still be in Lockdown.... In my bedroom, in my lovely king-size bed. I'm even taking grp sessions, form an orderly queue!! Waitin

4 days ago

Good job I took some tissues to clean up.Hope the neighbours were looking Neville xx

5 days ago

Neville, It seems we were both a pair of horny bastards in the garden today, licking n sucking n pounding Haha Kisses Tanya

1 week ago

Dave, Thanks soo much 4 dropping by on Fri. I'd certainly love to get hold of yr tight sac!!!! Kisses Tanya

1 week ago

Hi Tanya hope you are keeping well . I have been extremely busy and I can't find a carrot for love nor money. I realized this week you have the perfect working from home job cumming all the time and getting laid in a virtual way . I would get the sac

2 weeks ago

Dave, My Sweet Cum boy, where are you?? Are you still indulging in the carrots?? Let's get together soon and try a cucumber this time!! Waiting 4 yr call!! Kisses Tanya

2 weeks ago

Hey Guys, Here's a great idea, I'm gonna buy a load of hollow easter eggs, break them open. 1 by 1 cum into my lounge and fill up my eggs with all yr juicy, hot cum juices. Best of all, watch me drink it all up, yum!! Kisses Tanya

2 weeks ago

Marco, My sexy Hard Hat man who cum back to reignite our cum juices together. Nick that Hard Hat from work and pleeeese let me see you balance it on yr hard dick!! Cum back soon. Kisses Tanya

2 weeks ago

Neville, You sexy., sticky, bald hunk of mine... All fucking mine!! Play hard til Wednesday!! Kisses Tanya

2 weeks ago

Getting between your beautiful legs and fucking your tight wet pussy what else can I ask for, but more . Neville

2 weeks ago

Anything to please my sexy Sir Neville!! I'll be really wet n dripping tho, that OK 4U?! Kisses Tanya

2 weeks ago

Morning. Sexy last night was a real good time with you next time only wear your see through nighty and nothing else Neville xx

3 weeks ago

Hi Tanya I want to wear your underwear and masturbate for you x

1 month ago

Hi Tanya , another lovely chat with you .I will imagine you again creeping into the bottom of my double bed in the middle of the night for some fun and games. Not much sleep to be had though , we would need an extra lie in . Looking forward to anoth

1 month ago

Guys, Guys, Guys, Meet me in my bath Sunday morning. Form an orderly queue and let's get the bubbly bath moving and the cum juices flowing. Only horny, dirty bastsrds need apply!! Kisses Tanya

1 month ago

Hey New Caller, I must hv swallowed a bath load of cum!!! Yum Yum!! Plse do cum and watch me delight many men, while you wank in the corner. Kisses Tanya

1 month ago

Dave, I'm glad I've made you seen the light to frequent the veg stall. The bigger the better I say. No pain, no game!! Cum back real soon. Kisses Tanya

1 month ago

Kyle Ohh how I loved our sexy chat yesterday. You really got my Pussy real wet. God I luv young cock. Cum back soon 4 yet another service. Kisses Tanya

1 month ago

Neville, Me Old Sexy Pal, Soo sorry I missed our regular sexy Wed chat. I was out being real naughty!! I promise to be available today for yr every sexual need.!! Kisses Tanya

1 month ago

You are such a dirty lady bet you have swallowed so much spunk and been fucked by many cocks !!!) love to watch

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sacha
(PIN: 7271)

Sacha

Scarlett
(PIN: 1016)

Scarlett

Lotus
(PIN: 7081)

Lotus

Suzie
(PIN: 1975)