Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 3 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hahahaha, I will do anything but you wont catch me at a Utd game unless they were playing City. It's not the traditional battery style phone. you are a bit cheeky with the UTD comment so prepare to be punished. LOL xxx
  • 3 hours ago about Nicky
    Hi NICKY it's PETE nicky do you realise 7 years ago this month was the first time I call you so what does that tell you I loved you then t
  • 3 hours ago about Nicky
    Heyyyy get iff the phone i need u lol
  • 3 hours ago about Jade
    A wonderful sexy chat with the brilliant horny Miss Jade, love from your secret admirer!
  • 4 hours ago about Jules
    Jules I haven't been able to get back bad times in Aberdeen but I look forward to hearing u lockdown23rd love James

Phone Sex Profiles: Vicky

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Vicky on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1019

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Vicky (Pin 1019)

Vicky

Photos of Vicky

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Vicky

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Vicky isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
98 comments

Hi, naughty blonde Vicky here with big boobies, big hard nipples, long legs with a big curvy arse. I love golden showers, dressing guys up and fucking them, smoking fetish, foot fetish, silk nylons and pantyhose. I can dominate or be submissive. I want you boys and girls, come and get me. Call me on and enter PIN 1019 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Vicky on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1019

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Vicky

1 week ago

Oh mistress Vicky I so am in love with your dominance, just can't get enough.. From your slave Stephen xx

3 weeks ago

Missed you the other day, so had to have a wank thinking about you, Colin xx

1 month ago

I would love to worship your feet. Love jon

2 months ago

Vicky always has me cumming so hard. Turns me on with her sexy voice and knows how to be utterly filthy. Satisfies me every time.

2 months ago

Can't wait to fill your juicy holes Vicky! Colin xx

2 months ago

Come back soon baby. Missing those magnificent udders of yours

3 months ago

When is the worlds dirtiest woman back on the lines?

3 months ago

hi sam im back thursday ready for you babyxxx

3 months ago

Hi Vicky, when will you be online next?? I'd love to get to talk to you as my fantasy would be you sat on my facing soaking me loads as you bent forward to ram my ass deep with your biggest toy mmmmm sound good? Love Sam xxxx

4 months ago

Another wonderful fuck with this dirty whore. Really knows how to drain every last drop of cum from a man.

7 months ago

When you back on kinky lady, missing you. Sonia xoxox

7 months ago

Kinkiest woman on here x

7 months ago

Vicky what's your bra size please? Xx

8 months ago

What a wonderful Sunday afternoon we had Vicky. Such a kinky woman and so much piss. Would never go thirsty with you around. Be back this weekend. Rob. xxxxx

9 months ago

Vicky will you piss on me and treat me like a slave ? Mike

10 months ago

Can't wait to talk to you again Vicky, you on all fours with your little latex number & holdups on while I hump you up your gorgeous arse xxx

10 months ago

That ass in pic 4! Could smear whipped cream over that and run my tongue up and down and all over! Mmmm Craig horny young guy! 😉 xx

10 months ago

hi sexy vicky ilove your big boobs i love to drink your piss up and piss on your big boobs

10 months ago

Oh Vicky would love to drink all your piss, out of that beautiful fanny, love Roy xx

10 months ago

Hi there vickky I can't stop thinking about your big booty twerking in my face 😜

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sacha
(PIN: 7271)

Sacha

Maria
(PIN: 7275)

Maria

Mia
(PIN: 1715)

Mia

Sugar Maria
(PIN: 7084)