Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 6 hours ago about Lilly
    LILLY, What happened Wednesday morning? I thought we were going to chat. Hope UR on 2nite, 🤔☹️LOVEJOY❤️
  • 7 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    I think the sunshine has gone to someones head..... cool yourself down!! I may be on tonight 11pm ish... but then again i might not... just have to wait and see, but all good things CUM to those who wait... Casey-Rae xx
  • 7 hours ago about JJ
    Back online at 10 tonight til late. Xxx love JJ xxX
  • 7 hours ago about JJ
    Pure sex & class in one
  • 7 hours ago about JJ
    John A - hope you are feeling better now!!! 😜 😜 😜 😜 😜 😜 😜 Superb chat today. Hugs on way. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️ 💜

Phone Sex Profiles: Foxy Roxy

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Foxy Roxy on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 6947

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Foxy Roxy (Pin 6947)

Foxy Roxy

Photos of Foxy Roxy

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Foxy Roxy

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Foxy Roxy isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
23 comments

Hi guys, my name is Foxy Roxy. I am a 32 year old luscious blonde with curls and big blue eyes. I have long sexy legs, very cute bum and big juicy tits. If you want to chat call me on 6947. I can be cute I can be naughty but one thing for sure is I am a bad bad girl! Call me on and enter PIN 6947 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Foxy Roxy on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 6947

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Foxy Roxy

4 months ago

Hi Roxy, I loved our chat last night, it was absolutely mind blowing, you were amazing. I look forward to our next chat. Malcolm xxxxxx

4 months ago

Foxy babe do you wear stockings and suspenders. Tom x

5 months ago

Thanks Roxy, that was so fucking good. You know where you made me cum. Bad, bad girl xxx

5 months ago

Hey there Roxy what's your bra size please? Xx

5 months ago

Sorry beautiful, tried to catch you at midnight, shall hope to chat soon

5 months ago

Oh so naughty hehe, Steve

5 months ago

Oh such a naughty girl and that irresistible accent hehe, that little giggle as you tease, shall look forward to chatting soon. Steve

5 months ago

Hi roxy we got cut off again just as i was fucking your ass. Tell me when you are on again as I want to use that beautiful body again. You know you want to. Speak to you soon darling xxx

5 months ago

Filthiest little fuck slut on the world

5 months ago

Roxy what's your bra size?

6 months ago

John, can't wait to speak to u again, you gave me one hell of an orgasm!! Roxy xx

6 months ago

Hi John, my oh my it was a good session and I look forward to tonight. Love and kisses Roxy xx

6 months ago

Hi guys, I am usually on in the early hours but i do a few hours in the afternoons. Lots of love and kisses Roxy xx

6 months ago

Hi roxy it's John from last night darling. What a fantastic session we had didn't we just, spunk and cunt jucies flowing every where. Get them chains reany for tonight. I will call you at 1 o'clock Friday night. Make sure you are ready for another night of debauchery cos that's what you're gonna have. Till tomorrow then John xxxx

6 months ago

Hey my sss foxy sexpot ..... tried to get you at 2.00am but you were very popular. Will try and catch up again soon ... take care xxx

6 months ago

What time are you normally on Roxy?

6 months ago

Hi roxy it's John from last night darling. We got cut off just as you were about to cum. I'm so sorry but promise to make it up to you next time. You better be ready for me. When are you next on.can't wait, speak to you soon you little beauty xxxx

6 months ago

Hey Roxy .... you are one seriously foxy 'sexpot'. Your pics are enough to get a chap off but add your delicious Scottish brogue then that was enough to make me explode ... but you know that. Thank you so much for our early morning session I so enjoyed getting to know you (and your body). Hope you are not late for work. Hopefully speak later. xxx

6 months ago

Hi roxy it's John who you fucked with last night. You were one dirty fucking Slag and I can't wait to speak to you again soon darling xxx

6 months ago

Love the pussy hair and piss flaps,and the tits wow I'd spunk all over them

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Tanya
(PIN: 6354)

Tanya

Maria
(PIN: 7275)

Maria

Suzie
(PIN: 6299)

Suzie

Kerry
(PIN: 1143)