Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 9 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    COME ON LINE U SEXY BITCH ;) I WANT TO SMASH THAT PUSSY TILL YOU SQUIRT OVER IT JASON XX
  • 10 hours ago about Nicola
    Mr male ..nice caller you lick my shit box.. Then mabe my female slaves and me will lick Your shit box out ?mabe more..I'm on after 11 night's..early morning..try me 7ish morning You definitely get me 😘😘😘
  • 10 hours ago about Nicola
    Oh Danny, carnt fucking wait... I'm on line afder 11ish most nights.. Early morning?? Hope you're balls are full? Come empty up me on me ..just love that fat cock πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜˜
  • 10 hours ago about JJ
    JS - thank you ❀️. I'm OK. Chat soon. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️ πŸ“
  • 10 hours ago about JJ
    Robbie - my pleasure. Hope to totally satisfy your needs again soon. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

Phone Sex Profiles: Samantha

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Samantha on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7171

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Samantha (Pin 7171)

Samantha

Photos of Samantha

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Samantha

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Samantha isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
48 comments

Hello horny boys, I’m Samantha ready to full fill your fantasies and fetishes’. The dirtier the better, I am a sexy and very kinky woman in her 40’s. I have long dark hair, big boobs, juicy arse and shapely legs. My pussy is dripping wet just thinking about your hard throbbing cocks. My agent number is 7171. Call me on and enter PIN 7171 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Samantha on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7171

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Samantha

5 days ago

Happy valentine's babe I know the only thing you want is my big hard cock 🌷🌷🌷🌹🌹🌹 xxx pvc paul xxx

1 month ago

Hi Samantha, nice history lesson, even better chambermaid action!! You're ever loving 74 year old Douglas xx

1 month ago

Wow gorgeous the chat we had last night was so fucking horny dirty and so firty we make each other cum so hard and I love making you cum so many times when you rub your shiny pvc on your lovely wet juicy pussy yummy missing u already chat to u soon love you lots pvc paul xx mwah xx πŸ˜πŸ˜β€β€πŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ’šπŸ’š

1 month ago

Hi Samantha it's your pvc paul wow that was so horny and naughty I loved hearing you rubbing your sexy black shiny pvc skirt on your pussy and making yourself cum so many times yummy cant wait till we chat again with you wearing your sexy pvc dress I am horny thinking about it missing u already love you lots your pvc paul xx mwah xx β€β€πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹β€β€πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

1 month ago

caseyrae 1938 and you my dream girls on here

1 month ago

Your as horny as Fuck

1 month ago

Hiya how's you spoke on Christmas Day we were being to little grannie's lol hope you are good hope to catch up with you soon xx

1 month ago

Sam, Saturday at 9,00 your Stevie x

2 months ago

Samantha what's your bra size please? Xx

2 months ago

Thanks Samantha for the filthy chat and role will be back in the week to carry on where we left off. A seriously dirty lady who will definitely give you what you. Speak in the week. Johnny

2 months ago

Are you up for a young guy, mature roleplay now? Xx

2 months ago

Hey bin wating to call u wot nights u on till like 1 am on would coz I can't wait to spank u babe Steven xxxxxxxx I was hoping to talk to u on Friday night babe last week but u was not on so u on this Friday night after 12 at sume point Steven xxxxxxxx

3 months ago

Hello Samantha It is William You are the loveliest and the most horny person I have ever spoken to You are absolutely gorgeous Thank you for being so lovely You make me cum very easily and you have a lovely sexy voice Samantha I love talking to you Lots of hugs and kisses xxxxxx oooooooo

3 months ago

Sam - Please post when you are available - would love to catch up with you again XXX

3 months ago

Love speaking to this horny woman where anything goes. Quite simply the dirtiest woman on the site!!

3 months ago

Hey sexy this youger guy is horny as fuck and got a nice big fat dick fore u are u redy fore a spanking on Friday night babe I can't call till then sexy Steven xxxxxxxx I a new caller

3 months ago

Samantha takes pride in being the dirtiest girl on here. Out and out filth!

3 months ago

Samantha gorgeous goddess for kneeling before and worshipi - I will call again - pitched it just right - brilliant thank you - goddess xxxxx

3 months ago

anthony nice chat glad you stayed awake

3 months ago

Hi Samantha, guess who from last night, yes your randy old bugger. Well we do get each other going don't we, all that spunk and cunt jucies flowing, wow. Here's to next time darling, thinking of you. Peter xxxxxxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sonia
(PIN: 3846)

Sonia

Amelia
(PIN: 7080)

Amelia

Karen
(PIN: 7201)

Karen

Ruby
(PIN: 7127)