Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 2 hours ago about Shellie
    hi sexy Shellie I like comment you send me.i like to have naughty chat with you.have a naughty play at the same time.do you like to have naughty chat have a naughty play with me at the same time.Nicky
  • 3 hours ago about Kinky Katie
    Hi yes give me a call then. Kinky Katie xxx
  • 3 hours ago about Becky
    Hi Andy, thank you for your lovely messages, I'm ruined!!! Hope you're having a good weekend, I'm missing you very much. I really enjoyed our naughty chat, you are a dirty man 😘 all my love Becky xxxxxxxx
  • 3 hours ago about Chrissie
    nice catch up clean that mess up and il be checkin you soon anthony xx
  • 3 hours ago about Jeanette
    Lovely chat with this lady x

Phone Sex Profiles: Samantha

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Samantha on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7171

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Samantha (Pin 7171)

Samantha

Photos of Samantha

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Samantha

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Samantha isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
66 comments

Hello horny boys, I’m Samantha ready to full fill your fantasies and fetishes’. The dirtier the better, I am a sexy and very kinky woman in her 40’s. I have long dark hair, big boobs, juicy arse and shapely legs. My pussy is dripping wet just thinking about your hard throbbing cocks. My agent number is 7171. Call me on and enter PIN 7171 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Samantha on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7171

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Samantha

1 week ago

Wish you were around tonight, got my bra on, wanna hear more of your stories, feeling really horny. My tits are heaving, they look massive... N x

3 weeks ago

Best women on the site ! I love it when she sucks my cock whilst jodie is getting fucked by her bf x

1 month ago

Wow you’ve got it all Beautiful Face Gorgeous Tits Fabulous Arse and a Perfect Cunt. Now your going to get My Hard Cock waiting to Shoot …N…

2 months ago

are you on tonight peter Samantha

2 months ago

Finger Kylie for me

4 months ago

Sorry samantha hot called away loved eating your pussy call again soon Alastair

5 months ago

You are sexy as fuck darling. Love eating your cunt on your desk then riding you till I shoot my load inside you. Can't wait till next time baby, from your favourite heating engineer Chris XXX

7 months ago

Thank you mistress for my weekly thrashing. Next time we should beat me much harder. Philip x

7 months ago

It’s Michael, I don’t know what happened but I will call again. You are a joy to chat with, I hadn’t finished at the end there... so you respond to messages? Just so I know you saw this...

10 months ago

would love to ride those oiled up tits, while you have your panties in your mouth x

10 months ago

Loved the way you fucked jodie tonight. Made me cum so hard x

1 year ago

Samantha how big are your tits?

1 year ago

Hello Samantha. Your the best. Ben 🙂

1 year ago

Are u on tonight mistress Samantha

1 year ago

Samantha what time are you in until tonight? Carter.

1 year ago

Had a good workout punishment from Mistress Samantha for my first call. John Scotland.

1 year ago

Such a horny bitch, with a very sexy voice. Knew what I wanted and made me cum so fucking hard. Chris from Scotland

1 year ago

Hi sexy you on today sunny xx

1 year ago

Happy valentine's babe I know the only thing you want is my big hard cock 🌷🌷🌷🌹🌹🌹 xxx pvc paul xxx

1 year ago

Hi Samantha, nice history lesson, even better chambermaid action!! You're ever loving 74 year old Douglas xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

Louise
(PIN: 1045)

Louise

Sarah
(PIN: 1797)

Sarah

Suzie
(PIN: 1462)