Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 5 hours ago about Samantha
    Wow you’ve got it all Beautiful Face Gorgeous Tits Fabulous Arse and a Perfect Cunt. Now your going to get My Hard Cock waiting to Shoot …N…
  • 5 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    The only red i like will be when i spank your arse with a paddle!!!! You know my loyalty to MC so you are in my bad books so drop them while I spank you! Casey-Rae xx
  • 5 hours ago about Melissa
    I have the nightie, and everything else you require xx
  • 5 hours ago about Suzy
    Suzy, you are amazing....and an amazing beautiful girl. Will always look back on you...xxxxx
  • 5 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hope you enjoy wearing with immense pride and joy the brand new Scottish FA nightdress Casey. Sadly its blue as suppose to being red and black the colours of your beloved Man U FC LOL

Phone Sex Profiles: Fiona

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Fiona on 0909 860 9609

Remember to enter PIN 7152

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Fiona (Pin 7152)

Fiona

Photos of Fiona

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Fiona

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Fiona isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
168 comments

Hey there my name is Fiona, if you’re after a fun friendly chat then look no further but be gentle I am new to this and can easily be corrupted so don’t delay call now and enter pin number 7152 I look forward to speaking to you soon. Bye for now. Call me on and enter PIN 7152 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Fiona on 0909 860 9609 & enter PIN 7152

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Fiona

1 month ago

Haven’t spoken to you in ages but glad you’re back. Can’t wait to slip into my sexiest, girliest pink bra and panties, and white lace topped stockings, and call you so I can fill my panties with cum. Speak soon love Ashley

1 month ago

when r u usually on pls?

2 months ago

Welcome back. Look forward to doing what you say and pleasing you mistress fiona. James x

2 months ago

Hello boys hope you're all okay, just a quick note to say I will be back online from this coming week end and look forward to chatting to you ... Fiona xx

4 months ago

Hi Fiona any chance of slipping on those seamed stockings and suspenders for me Peter x

6 months ago

Will you be online late tomorrow night please mistress? I keep missing you. Luke x

6 months ago

James, Thursday about 7pm .... be there, Fiona xx

6 months ago

After our first chat you got me begging for more but our stars never align! Need my mistresses instructions at around 20:00 midweek. Please James x

6 months ago

Sexy 33 year old

6 months ago

Davina, glad you enjoyed our chat this morning ... I will take your request into consideration xx

6 months ago

Hi Mistress Fiona, thank you for this morning!!! Love being your sissy slut!!maybe next time you can make me fuck my ass? Davina xxx

6 months ago

Dave, I will be on this evening from about 6.30pm for an hour try me then... Fiona xx

6 months ago

wow your not online for long and always busy. Started calling and you went offline. In fact you go quicker than I cum. Need you evenings Dave XX

6 months ago

Dave, yes, will be on this evening .... Tom hope to chat soon and Davina you're very welcome ... Fiona xx

6 months ago

Thank you for this morning Mistress!!!! Was sooo good to finally talk to you and you made my little sissy clit explode!!! Davina xxxx

6 months ago

Hope you are online Monday night to inflict punishment xx dave

6 months ago

Fiona Hoping to call you tomorrow morning after your date with Davina Tom Xxx

6 months ago

Really enjoyed our chat earlier, will you be on tomorrow morning?

6 months ago

Cant wait Mistress Fiona!!! Davina xxx

6 months ago

Davina..... it's a date !!!! Fiona xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page