Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 19 hours ago about Nicola
    Oil up im home
  • 19 hours ago about Sammy
    My "Pocket Rocket", hope yr well and safe.Miss you.God bless. xxx
  • 19 hours ago about Nicky
    Hi NICKY you do no that all the holiday Parks and Carivan sites are closed to the Public Love you always XX PETE β˜ΊπŸ’‘πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’— xxxxx
  • 19 hours ago about Sammy
    May your cunt always be wet
  • 19 hours ago about Tanya
    Lovely talking to you again yesterday and thanks for getting me off with your sexy dirty chat. Look forward to speaking with you very soon, Ray xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Danielle

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Danielle on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7147

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Danielle (Pin 7147)

Danielle

Photos of Danielle

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Danielle

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Danielle isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
35 comments

Hi this is Danielle, I have sweet caramel skin, 26 years old agent number 7147. I have been feeling so naughty baby, I am so ready for you. I have these juicy lips and I cant wait to tell you about all the dirty things I want you to do to me. Call I am waiting to hear all your fantasies baby. Call me on and enter PIN 7147 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Danielle on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7147

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Danielle

1 week ago

Hope ur available in the early hours of the morning tonight. Want to continue what we started last month xxx

1 week ago

Hope ur available in the early hours of the morning tonight. Want to continue what we started last month xxx

1 month ago

I am back Ready for tonight at 10pm nice respectful dirty talks gentlemen x

3 months ago

Danielle what's your bra size please? Xx

4 months ago

Tried you at 8pm but you just logged off. ..pity

5 months ago

NAUGHTY NUDE NICKY THANK YOU!!!!!!!! WE HAD A GREAT CHAT XXXX KISS KISS

5 months ago

Hi Danielle would love for you to hear me banging my rock hard cock on the phone and make your sexy shaved pussy very wet you look amazing hopefully chat soon will you wear something sexy for me Danielle xx xx xx πŸ’—πŸ’—β€β€πŸ’—πŸ’—β€β€

5 months ago

Hi sexy how hot and horny do u get would love to make your tight shaved pussy cum everywhere xxxx

5 months ago

I'm on sometimes in morning or catch me like 9:30pm or 11pm thank you

5 months ago

Tonight if possible could you be wearing some nice baggy clothes please 8 p.m. xx D

5 months ago

I shall call at 8pm for a night of fun xx D

5 months ago

I'm available on teusday for hours at 8pm onwards

5 months ago

Tonight 8pm for a couple of hrs xxx D

5 months ago

I want you Tuesday night for hours xx D

5 months ago

DONT BE BORING GUYS AND BE A QUICKIE LETS HAVE A TALK BOO AND MAKE EACHOTHER DAY AND NIGHT

5 months ago

Could you make it tonight 9pm for a couple of hrs xx D

5 months ago

shot my load just looking at your pictures

6 months ago

COME ON GUYS REAL CONVOS DONT BE MINUTE MEN πŸ˜‹ lol get to know and let the sexy talk flows

6 months ago

Danielle I would luv to have a munch on your cunt

6 months ago

Thanks Danielle, that was so fucking good. Love, from your bad boy xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sarah
(PIN: 6943)

Sarah

Suzie
(PIN: 1462)

Suzie

Natasha
(PIN: 1527)

Natasha

Maureen
(PIN: 1893)