Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 6 hours ago about Lilly
    LILLY, What happened Wednesday morning? I thought we were going to chat. Hope UR on 2nite, πŸ€”β˜ΉοΈLOVEJOY❀️
  • 7 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    I think the sunshine has gone to someones head..... cool yourself down!! I may be on tonight 11pm ish... but then again i might not... just have to wait and see, but all good things CUM to those who wait... Casey-Rae xx
  • 7 hours ago about JJ
    Back online at 10 tonight til late. Xxx love JJ xxX
  • 7 hours ago about JJ
    Pure sex & class in one
  • 7 hours ago about JJ
    John A - hope you are feeling better now!!! 😜 😜 😜 😜 😜 😜 😜 Superb chat today. Hugs on way. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️ πŸ’œ

Phone Sex Profiles: Jules

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jules on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7143

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jules (Pin 7143)

Jules

Photos of Jules

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jules

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jules isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
36 comments

Hi guys my name is Jules, I am 37 year old curvy brunette, with blue eyes and a firm DD titties. I enjoy playing and having fun. I dress up, I am extremely open- minded and sat her all alone and feeling rather naughty and would like to talk to you. You can get me on 7143. Call me on and enter PIN 7143 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jules on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7143

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jules

1 day ago

hi randy andy the scot who had the wank of his life with you i am still shaking luv you lots XXXxxxxx

2 weeks ago

What a gorgeous figure love your bum in particular love to own it love JB xxxxxxxxxx

3 months ago

Oh Jules. What an unbelievable fanny you have on picture 5. Would love to drink All your piss from it. Stunning. Love Roy xx

4 months ago

nice catch up anthony

5 months ago

Hi Jules thanks for tonight really love your body and love to sp9n up to you at night love you Jon xxxxxxxx

5 months ago

What a bum hope you are on after eight best bottom on here love j

5 months ago

Jules what's your bra size please? Xx

5 months ago

Hi Jules Try NOT to screw too many blokes over the festive season.

6 months ago

anthony hope u enjoyed that

7 months ago

hi its andy i know you dont read these but it was brill wank those pleats great for pulling you on my cock xxxxxxxxxxxxxx lol

7 months ago

Jules from Liverpool really cracks me up. I still want to nibble or tits and get her on all 4s

8 months ago

Jules bend over I want too fuck you doggy style until you come!me top

9 months ago

Hi sexy lady be on in morning about 7 i hope let me cum 4 you god ur sexy

11 months ago

Miss Tate sexy!!!

11 months ago

It’s sir. Absolutely fucking fantastic.

11 months ago

Jules, l can't stop wanking off looking at your arse. Bum admirer.

11 months ago

Jules, l would love to put my finger up your arse. Bum admirer

11 months ago

Jules, wank me off while l lick your bum hole. Bum admirer.

11 months ago

Jules, l want to put my cock right up your beautiful arse as far as it will go. Bum admirer.

11 months ago

Jules, l would love to smell your arse. Bum admirer .

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Tanya
(PIN: 6354)

Tanya

Crystal
(PIN: 3821)

Crystal

Mia
(PIN: 1715)

Mia

Nicky
(PIN: 1154)