Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 15 hours ago about JJ
    Miss you jj. K ❤️
  • 15 hours ago about Sammy
    I need to cum over your toes sammy xxxx
  • 15 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hey Casey X You look gorgeous as always looking forward to the girls night out soon you know we always show our knickers (by mistake) ;) luv ya X Brianna 1909
  • 15 hours ago about Sammy
    Love the seamed stockings, hard just think of a 69 chat with you.
  • 15 hours ago about Jules
    Thoroughly recommend this lady! She will blow your mind as well as your balls! Jules will chat soon honey. Damon xxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Anita

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Anita on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7290

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Anita (Pin 7290)

Anita

Photos of Anita

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Anita

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Anita isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
74 comments

Hi guys, my name is Anita, I am a young 42 year old. I have 42 DD tits, I have got long brunette/red hair and 5 FT 2". I am not shy to new experiences, so lets chat and have some fun, my agent number is 7290. Call me on and enter PIN 7290 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Anita on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7290

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Anita

2 weeks ago

been so busy eating warm spunk feeling it dribble down by my 42dd breasts,and sucking balls too in my mouth very tasty.then being blind folded and made to eat pussy till they cum and fuck them with a strap on up there asses

3 weeks ago

Hiya gorgeous, when is the best time to catch you. Let me know please. Ray xx

1 month ago

jim that sounds so horny you know how much I love my arse licked and fingered what elsa can you do for me how about ure cock in my arse then in my mouth

1 month ago

Hi Anita, I would love you to sit on my face with your beautiful big arse and while i lick you out, i would love you to suck my cock and then i will take you from behind hard.xxx jim

1 month ago

im horny as anything I love to finger my pussy and put a butt plug up my ass while sucking you cock and love to eat fresh spunk in my warm mouth

2 months ago

love that hot sexy body fuck me nice deep and stick that butt plug up my tight ass im going be fucked so hard you going spank my ass as well and gag me I love the way you eat my ass out shoving that cock right into it then licking and sucking my clit

3 months ago

I love a guy to grab my ass cheeks open and stick his tongue right in there and then use something naughty up my pussy till I cum

3 months ago

hello to the gentleman who wants us to dance naked around with different colour candles would that include me using the wax to drip on you all over your body or was it so it be sexy

3 months ago

Had busy weekend at sex party seen a lot off cock and pussy and you may be woundering did I try any im going to say hell yes you cant go to places like that and not sample the pussy or cock

3 months ago

Stephen x loved your message now sometimes when I sit on people faces and really enjoying myself I forget to get up so you can get air don't mind guy who eats my ass out too

3 months ago

Hey Anita just wondering if you would sit on my face with your hairy cunt and cover me in your lovely juices please then after shove my cock inside your cunt and shoot my thick load inside you xxx Stephen

3 months ago

Can you be on tonight for a couple of hrs filth ...face sitting. Rimming. .pegging. Cunt munching. Etc etc

3 months ago

Thank you for your kind words I would love to have your cum all over my tummy and don't forget my breasts then id get my finger and put in the cum and lick it off while you watch xxspeak soon paul xx

3 months ago

I'd love to wear stockings and g string and wank off and spunk over your sexy belly Pervy Paul xxx

3 months ago

I LOVE TO HAVE MY PUSSY ATE ALL NIGHT THEN MY ASS FUCKED BY YOU AND LICK SPUNK OFF MY FINGERS AFTER YOU CUM UP MY PUSSY X

4 months ago

hi its andy what a fuck your thunder thighs are great i dream about your cunt all night xxxxxxxxxxxxx good night lovely cunt

4 months ago

MY THIGH GUY LOVE THE TALK HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR 3 SOME AND I ENJOYED LISTENING DIFFANTLY GOT MY PUSSY WET RING BACK SOON

4 months ago

I would love to have you sit on my face with you bum and having you call me all sorts of names

4 months ago

I like to handcuff a guy to my bed then massarge him bit then when nice and relaxed get my strap on on and fuck him up the ass watch him squirm

4 months ago

I have sat on a few guys faces with my ass and women too and only get off when asked

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page