Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 15 hours ago about JJ
    Miss you jj. K ❤️
  • 15 hours ago about Sammy
    I need to cum over your toes sammy xxxx
  • 15 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hey Casey X You look gorgeous as always looking forward to the girls night out soon you know we always show our knickers (by mistake) ;) luv ya X Brianna 1909
  • 16 hours ago about Sammy
    Love the seamed stockings, hard just think of a 69 chat with you.
  • 16 hours ago about Jules
    Thoroughly recommend this lady! She will blow your mind as well as your balls! Jules will chat soon honey. Damon xxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Maria

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Maria on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7275

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Maria (Pin 7275)

Maria

Photos of Maria

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Maria

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Maria isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
30 comments

Hi guys, my name is Maria, my agent number is 7275. I am 5 FT 6" and 40 years old with short blonde hair and sparkly eyes. I have 38DD tits with a smooth pussy and a nice curvy bum, i love sucking cock and getting my bottom spanked. To have some fun give me a call. Call me on and enter PIN 7275 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Maria on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7275

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Maria

2 months ago

OH Maria its so frustrating you have been on all morning and I so much want to phone you but am not free to do so I can't count the number of wanks I have had over your photos hope to chat soon and wank as I hear you talking dirty to me Love Mike xx

2 months ago

First time chat with Maria yesterday and it was absolutely superb.Spunked harder than for a good few weeks.Looking forward to masturbating on a regular basis for this lovely woman.John from Cornwall.

3 months ago

Come back online I was just about to call you x

3 months ago

hi maria its andy brill talk with you red suits still offer of marriage stands love you xxxxxx

4 months ago

Hi maria i haven't forgot about u i will speak 2 u soon,i like put my cock between ur bit tits an u can give me tit wank an after then i slide my tongue down ur body till i reach ur juicy wet pussy then start licking it that b nice won't it.could u reply bk if u don't mine love john ❤❤❤❤.

4 months ago

Highlights of the Maria call were the tit fuck and licking out her pussy. Ray

4 months ago

Hi Maria would be lovely if you could be on some mornings before 7030 am Mike xx

7 months ago

I'd love to worship your bum xxx Jonathan

8 months ago

Hi Maria you make me hard when I look at your pics you made me cum so fucking hard when we spoke last. Will you wear some green silky underwear for me next time. Love Antony x

8 months ago

Not long now till I can call your right arse and have you finger your pussy whilst you listen to me wank my hard cock make sure your nice and moist speak at 16:25

8 months ago

Love to give you whilst your fella is in your ass and your lips 👄 are round my partners pussy

8 months ago

Can’t chat right now but can you be on at 16:25 today my Mrs goes out then and then you can get my 37 yr old cock nice and hard

9 months ago

Hey babe wot night u on Steven wood love to spank u babe nice tits by the way yore new toy boy Steven never spoke to u yet so looking forward to speaking to you babe xxxxxxxx oh yes very soon I let u no when sexy xxxxxxxx

9 months ago

Eat eat lick lick ur nice CUNY make you cumm all over my face.and spunk over ur face.

9 months ago

A gorgeous, sexy woman. Very good at role-play. Fantastic big bum!

9 months ago

Just had fab call with Lady dave in 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

9 months ago

Hi Maria I love all of your photos you are what I call a real women your randy fucker xxxx

9 months ago

Great chat, super sexy 40 something with killer body and amazing voice !! Will defo call again ;-) Michael xx

10 months ago

Love ur pictures. Wot a really Nice bum and with red panties em em nice cunt like to eat and lick it and make you cummmm over my face .and then fuck you up the bum and shooooooooot my word up you. Wish I woz at home IED phone .from jumbo ..

10 months ago

Great big ass you have. Love to spank it fuck it and spunk on it! Craig xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Diana
(PIN: 6898)

Diana

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page