Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 9 hours ago about Francesca
    Hi Guys, sorry I have not been around lately, been missing chatting with you and hope to be back soon x
  • 9 hours ago about Chelsea
    Thank you all for the horny comments. Mike call me I love to have fun with you xxx
  • 9 hours ago about Suzy
    Must call you photo 4 demands it dave in wales hope your on after 12 on Wednesday night
  • 9 hours ago about Tanya
    HEY GUYS Catch me most days after 4 and mornings wen I can most week ends!!!! Speak soon!!! Hope ur day is as MAGICAL as my pussy..... speak soon 😜
  • 9 hours ago about Tanya
    Where’s my special fire man Jason at. Call me my Aries king xx Tanya

Phone Sex Profiles: Louisa

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Louisa on 0909 860 9614

Remember to enter PIN 7294

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Louisa (Pin 7294)

Louisa

Photos of Louisa

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Louisa

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Louisa isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
54 comments

Hello there, my name is Louisa. I am a 35 year old female. I am size 12, 5ft 7” with black hair and lovely green eyes. I do modelling and keen photographer and very interested in burlesque. If you would like to chat then call me on 7294 Call me on and enter PIN 7294 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Louisa on 0909 860 9614 & enter PIN 7294

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Louisa

3 months ago

happy new year tom happy new year to you .when you on here next ? xx

3 months ago

Happy New Year, Louisa. Hope 2021 will be a good one for you, Tom x

4 months ago

Hi tom will be back in the new year .hope your well to x

6 months ago

I do miss you, Louisa. I hope you are keeping safe and well, Tom x

8 months ago

It was great to finally catch up with you again, Louisa. Take care until we meet again, Tom x

8 months ago

it was such a fun chat gregg .when you on again next ? xx

8 months ago

when can you come on here tom let me know,missed you xx

8 months ago

I keep missing you, Louisa. Take care, Tom x

8 months ago

A lot of fun that chat Louisa, loved the cigarette trick! awesome time 10/10 Greg X

8 months ago

hi tom when you on next im on here tomorrow night at ten xx

8 months ago

Missing you, Louisa. Tom x

9 months ago

tom when you going to be on here be nice to chat to you sexy xx

9 months ago

Hi Louisa. Just missed you! Sorry. Chat soon, Tom x

9 months ago

hi andy was great chatting i will be on here three pm friday and most weekdays about eleven til midday then three til four ..tc care sexy and chat soon xx

9 months ago

hi tom sorry not been on here but im back now .when you on here again ? xx

10 months ago

Hi Louisa. Not seen you for ages. Hope you are well. Take care, Tom x

11 months ago

it was great chatting with you again tom i will be on wednesday and friday night next week about ten pm .also on here most weekdays about three pm xx chat soon sexy ;) xxx

11 months ago

Thank you for another great chat, Louisa. Take care of yourself, Tom x

11 months ago

Hi Louisa, I'm sure we have spoken in the past. Are you from the west country? As you like burlesque, does that mean you like dressing up in stockings and suspenders? Such a turn on! I must call you soon! Love, Andy x x

11 months ago

enjoyed chatting with you to tom let me know what day and time you wound like me to be on here x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Tania
(PIN: 1653)

Tania

Samantha
(PIN: 1463)

Samantha

Clare
(PIN: 1361)

Clare

Diamond
(PIN: 1001)