Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 4 days ago about Casey-Rae
    You are always busy :(
  • 4 days ago about JJ
    customer services - support@rjmedia.com
  • 4 days ago about JJ
    JJ - Words are unnecessary to describe how good your company was tonight! Unlike Blackpool, Bournemouth & Brighton you are absolutely peerless! I am looking forward to Sunday already! Xx Love FA Tim xx β€πŸ™€πŸΆπŸ’ž
  • 4 days ago about JJ
    FA Tim - thank you for another exhilarating night. Prepare yourself for Sunday night!!!! Take care. Xxx love J xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️ πŸΆπŸ˜»πŸ’•
  • 4 days ago about Ariah
    I want your mouth around my cock, I love hearing you slurping on it and spitting on my bell end! It fucking drives me crazy for you Ariah! My cock is hard thinking about it right now! Speak Monday! Love Jeff xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Lucy

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Lucy on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1032

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Lucy (Pin 1032)

Lucy

Photos of Lucy

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Lucy

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Lucy isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
43 comments

Call me on and enter PIN 1032 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Lucy on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1032

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Lucy

7 months ago

Lucy what's your bra size please? Xx

8 months ago

Stunning body and gorgeous legs and arse

1 year ago

That was intense session. Hopefully catch you soon. JJ

1 year ago

Hi Lucy, You're driving me crazy you are so sexy. I would love to give you tons of pleasure - in bed tho, not on the worktop! Altho, i would ride you anywhere, babe xxxxx william

1 year ago

Lovely Lucy.. Sooo exciting to imagine being in that kitchen with you and wanking for you while you tease me and touch me with those fuck me pink shoes .. wow.. Getting me to spurt on your bum ( pic3) and licking it all off so as not to make a mess on the surfaces lol.. Could be pervy next time .. Mr. Michael x

1 year ago

What a body Lucy...Wow. absolutely gorgeous. Irresistible is how to describe you. Come and perform in my kitchen xxxxx william

1 year ago

Hi Lucy im a virgin in real life would you be the one to take my cherry please

2 years ago

Just lovely tight skirt killer figure and bang bang shoes πŸ‘  lovely sexy chat, got me wanting you again already James xxxxxx

2 years ago

Love the way you tease with your short skirt and killer heels

2 years ago

Lucy. Thanks for being a true friend when I needed one, and thanks for all the good times chris XOXOXO

2 years ago

Gorgeous pics wanked myself silly,yummyxxxxx

2 years ago

Last night was good thanks babe Steven

2 years ago

I rang last night so good

2 years ago

I rang to night very good thank you sexy

2 years ago

Love it babe nice and sexy

2 years ago

Gorgeous prick tease,xxx

2 years ago

Ummm ,juicy deffo eat that fanny and arse out then Fuck her senseless in all her holes xxxxxx

2 years ago

love blondes x

2 years ago

sexy lucy

2 years ago

Juicy Lucy, needs her knickers dropping then given a good pounding with my quarter pounder finishing with a good spanking over my knee,Paulxxxxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Ella
(PIN: 7092)

Ella

Lexi
(PIN: 7173)

Lexi

Bella
(PIN: 1794)

Bella

Rose
(PIN: 1013)